3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah I saw that afterwards, Dlsite and Steam versions only get the updates without the extra H content lol, kinda a bullshit thing to do tbh
the first time they said DLC, i was expecting paying for it on steam or Dlsite not patreon xD
and seems like harem room well be DLC for patreons too.

Reactions: jowishg

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
the first time they said DLC, i was expecting paying for it on steam or Dlsite not patreon xD
and seems like harem room well be DLC for patreons too.
Yeah, I've been pretty disappointed with them post-release. After SotD1 we got that great Aya scene, but now after this game's release despite all the cut content, empty rooms and seemingly nearly ready to go stuff like the strip club, all we've gotten are a couple of half-assed temporary holiday events and Patreon-only stuff.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
i check and the H content of the Patch is only for Patron users, oh well, i live in South America and Patreon won't accept my
Debit Card soo... i hope to find the christmas patch somewhere
You can try their Ci-en, , though no idea if that would work any better. Though their plan of releasing the occasional small DLC to people on subscription services is kinda shitty. Maybe they'll release bigger dlc or dlc collections standalone in the future. At least you can just sub for the DLC then immediately unsub...

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
drop me file is dead and the other beside mega have the same speed of my grandpa cancer so can someone give me a torrent link?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes