3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Sod2 Screenshot 2022.06.09 - 22.18.06.49.png
Can anyone help me please? I downloaded the game using the MEGA link on the 1 page, then I downloaded the others two patch (R18 and demosaic) and when I open the game the "VER 1.32R" keep blinking red and white, here option to turn on/off the NTR and death, but the healing animation is not the sex.
Also when I tried to play for the 1 time the game said something about body dont match or whatever I thought is was nothing.
Can someone help me please?

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
View attachment 1861594
Can anyone help me please? I downloaded the game using the MEGA link on the 1 page, then I downloaded the others two patch (R18 and demosaic) and when I open the game the "VER 1.32R" keep blinking red and white, here option to turn on/off the NTR and death, but the healing animation is not the sex.
Also when I tried to play for the 1 time the game said something about body dont match or whatever I thought is was nothing.
Can someone help me please?
Blinking red and white means the version of the game you got and the R18 patch doesn't match up. I checked the first post in the thread and it is very outdated being in 1.101 instead of 1.33.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
can you ping me the correct please?
get it thru cs rin ru, but it requires a steam emu and have to crack the steam files. Honestly not worth it just for the xmas costumes imo

Also, the 1.101 version already has r18 patch in it im pretty sure, no need to download the patch again

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
get it thru cs rin ru, but it requires a steam emu and have to crack the steam files. Honestly not worth it just for the xmas costumes imo

Also, the 1.101 version already has r18 patch in it im pretty sure, no need to download the patch again
honestly I just want to play and the game I got dont have H scenes.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020

Is seen my version is not the 1.101 so that the problem.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
can you ping me the correct please?
No problem, my guy. I got you.
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):
Torrent Link for 1.33
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5b564008417678a7e5a98fd65c7aae703092b500&dn=Seed.of.the.Dead.Sweet.Home-(55167)

Edit : WARNING SEED SPEED SLOW AS F
This is for the 1.33R patch:
Patch 1.33R
Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.
SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME (ver 1.201) - Save Game all unlocked + DLCs (Halloween + Christmas) + Uncensored Patch
DLsite Version

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Halloween and Christmas DLCs, in total it was 400 Yen and I wanted to share it with you since I know that many can not afford it and apart from that, I have also completed the entire game and unlocked everything (including missions NTR, costumes, etc) + a patch to remove censorship in the game.

Before continuing: Please if you really want to support the developers, don't hesitate to buy the DLCs
Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

The DLCs include the following:
View attachment 1674773

Downloads:

Mega

Contents:

View attachment 1674776
This is the patch removes/adds censorship
(If you press F4 it will toggle between showing and not showing censorship)

View attachment 1674779
These are the DLCs
(Number 12 is Halloween and 30 is Christmas)

View attachment 1674781
This is my game with everything complete
(Story, Costumes, Special Items, NTR Missions etc...)

Installation:

View attachment 1674815

Unzip and drag the folder named SoD2 to your game folder

View attachment 1674816
Overwrite the files (if it doesn't ask you, don't worry, check that they have been added)

Folder named SaveGames:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames
6.- Drag the folder called SaveGames from my rar file and paste it there, it will ask you to overwrite the data, accept and its finished

And that's all, if you have any questions about something, reply to this message and I will try to answer you as quickly as poss

View attachment 1674846
I have activated the costume for the girls for the photo, but when you add my save, they will appear with the normal clothes, you can change it to your liking, everything is unlocked

ElTitoPacks
I hope this helps you out. Hope you have fun with the game!

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
First off go to this to get the magnet link for the 1.33 torrent.( If you don't have any torrent software installed, I recommend qbittorent):

Now this is optional but I'm just linking this because it's useful if you want to have the DLC clothing items that you can't unlock in 1.33 since they were event items. BUT I highly recommend you use this after you have completed the main game as it has already completed all the stages. So if you want to play through the game first, you might want to do it before using this.

thank you my friend.

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
can some one explain this to me like I'm stupid. I have version 1.101R from the front page. what do I need to do to get it to 1.201 then to 1.33? I thought I've done the steps stated in previous posts, but the menu keeps showing me 1.101R and then informs me that I am going to play an un booted version of the game or something.
I have a save for 1.32, so if i could even just get there that would be helpful.

Reactions: Yunmoie

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
can some one explain this to me like I'm stupid. I have version 1.101R from the front page. what do I need to do to get it to 1.201 then to 1.33? I thought I've done the steps stated in previous posts, but the menu keeps showing me 1.101R and then informs me that I am going to play an un booted version of the game or something.
I have a save for 1.32, so if i could even just get there that would be helpful.
You don't need to update to 1.201 then to 1.33. you can jump straight to 1.33. You just gotta download it and get the corresponding R patch for it. I helped someone with it a few posts up. You can use it to download the latest version, get the r patch and an optional save file.

Just so it's easier for you go to here:

Reactions: Aster204

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
You don't need to update to 1.201 then to 1.33. you can jump straight to 1.33. You just gotta download it and get the corresponding R patch for it. I helped someone with it a few posts up. You can use it to download the latest version, get the r patch and an optional save file.

Just so it's easier for you go to here:
so i need to torrent that version? or can i plug in the patch from the 1.101 version i have?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait so 1.33 is out now? Is that all the rest of the dlc content that was going to be added or is there more to come?

Horu032

Nov 12, 2019
I dont see the harem room in ver 1.33R. Do I miss some file ? And yeah, the ver 1.33 is from .

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes