3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
hey i was playing on the 1.89 version and einomaru had the same healing animation of hikari
Is that right?
cuz if that is her healing animation damn team krama thats just lazy

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
being honest i would just fix the gun handling animations and ports some things of SOTD 1
beyond that would just be dreaming about fixing the code.
anyway need to wait and see if unreal unlocker works on this shit
Either way, I look forward to whenever you upload your mods here. If you plan on doing that, that is. Would you also post them on the Steam Workshop?

EN steam release still has 10 more hours until it unlocks
:HideThePain:
I've been keeping an eye on the timer for a while now. I wish they would upload the DLC at midnight like Kagura Games do with their titles.

The new girl is not included in the Harem mod T.T & Christmas gift doesn't seems to work on her but the Halloween gift works.

The uncensored patch work on her too, oh i though you would need to update it
Well that sucks that she ain't included in harem mode. Poor Einomaru, always being left out. Or is she the type that likes solitude?

Well since yall dlsite players are up and on it, I wanna ask if anyone will let me know how to get any new costumes/locations of new NTR quest items.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find where any of these are, let me know so I can update my guide.
I too, would like to know these as well. Also, when you say guide, are you talking about one of the Steam Guides? Also, can you give an updated guide for multiple methods of getting the Reverse Bunny outfit in the Act 8 Lab Hospital thingy?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Ninja costume is a random reward for completing the stealth minigame in the Inn
Holy moly pray the RNG God! Got lucky 1 time out of 7win O.O
This mini-game is pretty easy though did not try the other mini-game but are the other costume random reward too? T.T

Edit: Yes they are T.T
Hikari hometown room - Minigame - Gymnastics Uniform (It's random reward)
Arcade game - Minigame - +50pts - Panda Costume (It's random reward)
The Cafeteria minigame couldn't make it so don't know but no not reaplying that one

Edit2: You need 1 costume from the mini-game you can't give it to the other girl which is good a bit sad and oh boy there not good.
Ninja / Gymnastic / Panda / ? are costume exclusive to one Girl

Fat Dude [Kirara NTR]
DLC 1 NTR: A Flower in chapter 9 after the check point before the cutscene start for defense battle.
DLC 2 NTR: A Toy? tiara from a toy store (not found yet)

Yukio [Hikari NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - Camera's memory card - Mountain? Hut on the way home? (not found yet)

Guitar dude [NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - Metal from Army legacy? (not found yet)

Murayama [Aya NTR]
DLC 1 NTR -Camera - Store for Geeks - Shopping District (not found yet)

Hiromi (SunGlass Guy) [Einomaru NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - 1- Gravure Book -> Bookstores back alley (not found yet)

Glad to see it's not just one NTR scene per girl added.
The game still crash in the new resident area with v2.05 but it reload just fine

Last edited:

hikkaigoodman

Oct 22, 2021
So did anyone have finished Einomaru's NTR?
I thought the dude wearing sunglass could trigger enomaru's(the new heroine) ntr event
But I just can't interact with him, when i pushed E button, nothing happened
Maybe it's a bug, and I don't know how to fix it

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I thought the Steam version of the DLC would be out by now. So why does it still say "less than an hour" on it's page?

Ninja costume is a random reward for completing the stealth minigame in the Inn
Holy moly pray the RNG God! Got lucky 1 time out of 7win O.O
This mini-game is pretty easy though did not try the other mini-game but are the other costume random reward too? T.T

Edit: Yes they are T.T
Hikari hometown room - Minigame - Gymnastics Uniform (It's random reward)
Arcade game - Minigame - +50pts - Panda Costume (It's random reward)
The Cafeteria minigame couldn't make it so don't know but no not reaplying that one

Edit2: You need 1 costume from the mini-game you can't give it to the other girl which is good a bit sad and oh boy there not good.
Ninja / Gymnastic / Panda / ? are costume exclusive to one Girl

Fat Dude [Kirara NTR]
DLC 1 NTR: A Flower in chapter 9 after the check point before the cutscene start for defense battle.
DLC 2 NTR: A Toy? tiara from a toy store (not found yet)

Yukio [Hikari NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - Camera's memory card - Mountain? Hut on the way home? (not found yet)

Guitar dude [NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - Metal from Army legacy? (not found yet)

Murayama [Aya NTR]
DLC 1 NTR -Camera - Store for Geeks - Shopping District (not found yet)

Hiromi (SunGlass Guy) [Einomaru NTR]
DLC 1 NTR - 1- Gravure Book -> Bookstores back alley (not found yet)

Glad to see it's not just one NTR scene per girl added.
The game still crash in the new resident area with v2.05 but it reload just fine
Here is a screenshot of 3 of the new dress:
Kirara Ninja
View attachment 3095301

Gymnastic
View attachment 3095302

Panda
View attachment 3095303
Is the Chinese Dress one of the outfits everyone has?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So I managed to make SOD CS work from scratch (my old save files got deleted, had to redownload the game again).
I will put out a guide with links so that everyone can easily start CS if they played this game before and maxed everything out but lost their saves. Or if you would like to skip the base game and start CS with a maxed out save.
Step 1: download SOD Base Game + DLC.
Step 2: extract the Part 1-6 so that the base game will work.
Step 3: 1700270009509.png Put the DLC files into this location.
Step 4: Test if the game works.
Step 5 (Optional): If you want a fully unlocked save file for base game then use this one:
here,this is 1.32version save
That save works even on the latest version.
1700270211471.png
Put the save File there and you can now start the SOD CS with 100% base game save (I did not fully check the save file but it has all skills unlocked, large amount of money, and all facilities unlocked so far. HAVE Fun and thanks for the people uploading the game and the saves and creating guides and shit.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes