3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Sep 14, 2021
Does anybody know if there is some kind of gallery? Maybe in the future? Currently on Act 6...
Type Gallery in search and you will find your answer.

Aside of that, have I read correctly that they make DLC for their game?! This game is buggy as hell and they make DLC???
How about they finish the main game unlike part 1 before they start DLC. Some animation are so akward and clash mit the
models (or don't at all) while some mobs have no sex scenes at all. And why do the female mobs have still no sex scenes with the
MC... this is such a miss opportunity they had with part 2 to make something special.

I really try to like this game, even after all there was, but it is not easy, when we had good death scenes in part 1 and
silly ones in part 2.

Last edited:

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
Does anybody know if there is some kind of gallery? Maybe in the future? Currently on Act 6...
The battle cut scenes can be seen from the tv in the player's room. The completed intimacy events with the girls can be seen by interacting with the girls and finally the death scene and the sex stuff in the battle can be viewed from the research lab underground. Hope this answers your question

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
The battle cut scenes can be seen from the tv in the player's room. The completed intimacy events with the girls can be seen by interacting with the girls and finally the death scene and the sex stuff in the battle can be viewed from the research lab underground. Hope this answers your question

Why yes, it does, thank you many times!

JustTouhou

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone, by any chance, have a save with all the stages completed, but with none of the facilities upgraded? Once I go past level 3 my textures become blurred. Or maybe there is a way to revert the progress in the game files?

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
Can't I see any Halloween or Christmas costumes and H-Scenes in 1.32 version? Even if I have a save?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021
Mind to elaborate?
Don't mind if I do. In part 1, each girl had a unique death scene, in which they were raped first, impregnated and then killed. To me, the best scene was from Aya and the double team of worm and TinTin (forgive me if I wrote the name wrong). Compare to this, the second part was really disappointing. Instead of impreganting, the zombies and mobs just "toyed" with them and later on killed them in over-the-top ways. As far as I can remember, there was just one boss, that actually impregnated them, which looked so dumb and later on killed the girl. Another point was the uniqueness of those scenes... canned because every girl got the same kill scene. To be honest, the worst scene was with the huge mob with the mouth in the torso, because the scene started with a zombie gangbang, that only gave you blue balls.

All in all, a huge drop of quality and content, just because people begged for brutal deaths.
Concequence of it, no creampie or impregnation... again, the worm scene from Aya in part 1
was way better than the garbage we got in part 2.

To be completely honest, I would had loved to see the girls used by the Zombies and
monsters as breeding stock than getting killed. So much potential, so many possibilities.
Oh well...

But in the end, if you like it, good for you.
I did not. Hope the helps for your question.

Kaijuu2

Jun 3, 2019
Don't mind if I do. In part 1, each girl had a unique death scene, in which they were raped first, impregnated and then killed. To me, the best scene was from Aya and the double team of worm and TinTin (forgive me if I wrote the name wrong). Compare to this, the second part was really disappointing. Instead of impreganting, the zombies and mobs just "toyed" with them and later on killed them in over-the-top ways. As far as I can remember, there was just one boss, that actually impregnated them, which looked so dumb and later on killed the girl. Another point was the uniqueness of those scenes... canned because every girl got the same kill scene. To be honest, the worst scene was with the huge mob with the mouth in the torso, because the scene started with a zombie gangbang, that only gave you blue balls.

All in all, a huge drop of quality and content, just because people begged for brutal deaths.
Concequence of it, no creampie or impregnation... again, the worm scene from Aya in part 1
was way better than the garbage we got in part 2.

To be completely honest, I would had loved to see the girls used by the Zombies and
monsters as breeding stock than getting killed. So much potential, so many possibilities.
Oh well...

But in the end, if you like it, good for you.
I did not. Hope the helps for your question.
Not to mention the Aya Scene at the end of the game that wasn't gore. I think that was the only scene were the hound got some action as well...

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Hey everyone, I know this is a hard ask but does anyone know of a save file with all costumes unlocked but everything like the story and facilities are not done?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How complete is this game from what im reading in the thread it seems completed but has no tag so just wanted to ask.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes