3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ShadowStar84

May 18, 2019
Damn, sorry man. I did however play the torrent 1.51 version which was def in English. It seems safe, ran it through multiple checks and didn't find anything wrong and it's been about a week.
The torrent link takes me to Kicka$$.com, when I try a register it sends me to Funmanger.com. I hate to ask but after an hour of messing with these sites I'm just ready to throw something. Any change you can post your version here?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The torrent link takes me to Kicka$$.com, when I try a register it sends me to Funmanger.com. I hate to ask but after an hour of messing with these sites I'm just ready to throw something. Any change you can post your version here?
it's from the torrent. I don't take responsibility. Make sure you run it through multiple scans to make sure.

ShadowStar84

May 18, 2019
it's from the torrent. I don't take responsibility. Make sure you run it through multiple scans to make sure.
THANKS BRO!! downloading it now
And I'm back to killin zombies! Favorite pastime
I owe you one

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Wait, so is this a torrent?
Technically everything on here is a torrent. It was from the random torrent link on a previous page I had downloaded, archived, and uploaded to uploadhaven for others to download. Everything checks out, ran it through multiple checkers, ran the game, didn't see or notice anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: He-man96. and L_sir

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Technically everything on here is a torrent. It was from the random torrent link on a previous page I had downloaded, archived, and uploaded to uploadhaven for others to download. Everything checks out, ran it through multiple checkers, ran the game, didn't see or notice anything out of the ordinary.
Ah, Thanks dude!

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
that's the sequel i thought it's the first part. and i got a message of my firewall blocking some features; did you get the same?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
that's the sequel i thought it's the first part. and i got a message of my firewall blocking some features; did you get the same?
The one I provided is the first game of their release. I didn't get any massages, I'm on a Win 10 latest dates, with the free version of Avast.

I did however run it through Avast and VirusTotal (the webpage) and neither flagged anything (even VirusTotal which is rare). And I'm pretty positive I have everything running that needs to be run.

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
you're the best

Reactions: MagicSlay

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've been thinking about the title of this game , got a question for ya ...
can the dead be raped ? i always thought that was necrophilla ?
i mean i thought you had to be alive for that shit

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
holy fucking shit i cant stand the death scenes makes me feel horrible. i forgot it was even a hentai game

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes