3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
lol i was just about to try it out, BUT that damn game wanted to install some ancient DX version and .NET v2 or so.
seen better solutions with Unreal engine. i'll stay away from this, however promising the concept may look.

trolodon

Jun 21, 2018
Cheats do work in 1.51 At least for me.
How did you get the cheats to work? I think I'm on version 1.51 and those cheats aren't doing anything. The only thing that works is ctrl+6 or 7 cuts to the game over screen.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Is this supposed to be Seed of the Dead 1? Sorry if it's supposed to be obvious, I just like to make sure.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Was the latest version ever posted here? I know the OP still has 1.0 but thats a big difference from what i see.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Was the latest version ever posted here? I know the OP still has 1.0 but thats a big difference from what i see.
the last one is v2.0
but maybe between these days the new demo will be published

today they published this video:

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

lp0

Aug 9, 2018
Are there anyway to stop the Infection Bar? or rather... how can I used Cheat Engine to stop it? What I should search for [Value Type]?

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
is there another download outside of MEGA?
seriously, mega prohibited us to download when exceed the quota

another link please?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Oh I see. Don't know what to tell you then. Find someone on here who has a NOPY account and get them to post it I guess?
I could put it on filesupload.com but I don't know if you'll hit the same limit.

Edit: Actually try this.. I've made a torrent out of it. Rename to .torrent.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Oh I see. Don't know what to tell you then. Find someone on here who has a NOPY account and get them to post it I guess?
I could put it on filesupload.com but I don't know if you'll hit the same limit.

Edit: Actually try this.. I've made a torrent out of it. Rename to .torrent.
Torrent loaded on client but wouldn't start. Found v1.51 torrent on that "cat" site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
downloading now... as always I'll virus check it before I run it.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes