3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
For some reason when I was playing the game at level 4-1 a minute or 2 into the level it restarts my pc for some reason and I tested on another game and it didn't happen is there a solution to this?.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I remember playing this a few years ago. it was already marked complete but the last or 2nd to last chapter was complete untranslated. That still the case?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I downloaded the version in the OP and the option to change language doesn't seem to be there.

Or rather, the option is there in the menu but it doesn't do anything.
It says
Language: < [some moonrunes] >
except pressing the arrows doesn't change anything?

Edit: According to Nyaa there's a version 1.51, so the one in the OP is outdated and might be why there's no translation.

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
hey guys i have done an cheat table for the version 1.51(i plan to do another one to the 1.31), its incomplete but i'll update it soon, tell me if some pointers dont work, have fun

edit: the basics to make the table works
edit1: now its "complete"

File>Open Process>Seed of the Dead
File>Load>Seed of the Dead Ver.1.51 [English].CT

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
What's the difference between 1.31 and 1.51?
1.31 was the patreon release where they tried to do some under the cover demosaicism of their own game. Course cause of law shenanigans they couldn't outright state that's what they did. Unfortunately 1.31 has a few bugs that were repaired in 1.51. 1.51 is the official release, however it still has mosaics. You can add some files to turn them off but they have low poly renders of what looks like sausages.

Reactions: eternian

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
hey guys i have done an cheat table for the version 1.51(i plan to do another one to the 1.31), its incomplete but i'll update it soon, tell me if some pointers dont work, have fun

edit: the basics to make the table works

File>Open Process>Seed of the Dead
File>Load>Seed of the Dead Ver.1.51 [English].CT
Hey, thank you very much for that, it work's!

But I have a questions:
Can you edit your Cheat Table?
Bec Hikari is missing her Health Value. :(

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Question: are you one of the girls or a zombie that will do the raping?
Based on your question asking, no you not either of them. You are a male protagonist who possess the same antibody with the ladies and you can heal the girls with sex. Basically L4D playstyle with sex.

If you asking about would you rather be or not question , then no i won't be either of them because you will get raped as a girl or proceed to decapitation the girls after you rape them as a zombie (rape then kill).

WHY THERE IS NO FEMALE ZOMBIOE

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Based on your question asking, no you not either of them. You are a male protagonist who possess the same antibody with the ladies and you can heal the girls with sex. Basically L4D playstyle with sex.

If you asking about would you rather be or not question , then no i won't be either of them because you will get raped as a girl or proceed to decapitation the girls after you rape them as a zombie (rape then kill).

WHY THERE IS NO FEMALE ZOMBIOE
Play SOD2

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes