3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Wow, these devs are amazing, i love how much they improved over Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home, this is the kind of thing that a sequel should do, improve upon the last game.

Shooting feels better,
Story is at least followable,
There's actual H-scenes instead of just a comically bad guro,
Different scenes for every monster and for every girl,
RPG system and the hub was just removed, because it was irrelevant to begin with.

And all this without asking for monthly payments trough patreon like last time and lying to the players about how the development was going.

Last edited:

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Wow, these devs are amazing, i love how much they improved over Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home, this is the kind of thing that a sequel should do, improve upon the last game.

Shooting feels better,
Story is at least followable,
There's actual H-scenes instead of just a comically bad guro,
Different scenes for every monster and for every girl,
RPG system and the hub was just removed, because it was irrelevant to begin with.

And all this without asking for monthly payments trough patreon like last time and lying to the players about how the development was going.
hope this is a joke, if not then this isnt a sequel to sweet home this is the first one, sweet home is the sequel

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
It is a joke, don't worry.

I do stand by it tho, it's much better than the sequel.
You can't compare two things with one being completed and the other still in development. That's like saying you like an apple tree when someone asks what's your favorite fruit.

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
You can't compare two things with one being completed and the other still in development. That's like saying you like an apple tree when someone asks what's your favorite fruit.
Yeah yeah, i've heard the same bullshit when 2 was in EA.

Tsugaru

Jul 12, 2018
Kinda true.
One is completed game, and second ... Is half-baked game with some glitched animations (especially sex), not so long gameplay, and which to play fully you must buy it (which is reasonable) AND pay on their patreon (which is idiotic) for more sex-scens and updates.
Yea... First in my liftime I 100% support "second source pages" like here :)
And yes, I buy it on steam - that I know about those updates.

Weiss.Pieceman

Mar 21, 2020
Was there some kind of limited edition? I saw it from here:
Is there some kind of secret level?

• Wow
Reactions: SirDregan

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
why is that the ending i got is aya get gangbang and done, while the level selection has 4 more act? did i miss something in the previous battle??

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
this version has a bug where when you beat whatever stage, it sends you to the end of the game. :Kappa:

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
when i try to play the game it shows that i need to instal directx runtime, so i want to know how much space installing that would take and if i install this one will it delete my current directx 12

Sep 14, 2021
Problem is, this "completed" games is very buggy, but at least has better finishers than the sequel. The only thing that bothers me, is that the devs forgot to create sex scenes for some of the mobs, which ends into T-Poses for the NPCs. Really pathetic.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Problem is, this "completed" games is very buggy, but at least has better finishers than the sequel. The only thing that bothers me, is that the devs forgot to create sex scenes for some of the mobs, which ends into T-Poses for the NPCs. Really pathetic.
lol. i enjoy for what it is a shooter, but losing to a zombie it this fun either unless there sense to be unlock.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone has 1.51 version? mega or google drive if possible
Thank you
Yeah the one in the op is not only outdated but does not have an english translation I tried to report it to the mods but it was rejected lmao

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes