3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
how do I set it to low graphics? the game was so laggy because of the high quality graphics and the settings are not available
[/QUOT

Maybe in the next update

TeamKrama Q&A

Q1: Is there a game overscene?
A1: The game overscene is not implemented in this demo.
But we plan to implement this scene.
We understand that there are many opinions about the game overscene.
We want to make it available to both those who need it and those who find it uncomfortable.

Q2: I want a melee attack
A2: In this demo, you can make a melee attack by pressing the V key.
Use it as an emergency avoidance when surrounded by zombies.

Q3: I want to change the settings with options
A3: I'm sorry, no options have been implemented for this game yet. Of course we will implement it in the main part, so please wait a little.

Q4: Is it compatible with gamepads?
A4: The game part supports gamepads. However, since we rarely debug gamepads, unexpected problems may occur. Please note.

Q5: I found some bugs during gameplay
A5: This game has only been in development for two months. It contains many bugs. Please report it to us. And help us improve this game.

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
how do I set it to low graphics? the game was so laggy because of the high quality graphics and the settings are not available
I managed to reduce the settings via the Nvidia Control Panel for that game's profile, potentially possible for AMD users as well... Just override the Antialiasing to a lower value (or off if able), and prioritize to Performance over Quality.

Reactions: Shun Kaido

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Demo for the new SotD looks pretty good so far. New thread starts here but a few quickies:
  1. It's much darker, things are really hard to see. Particularly with the vignetting.
  2. Main Menu screen is just plain silly but not unwelcome ;)
  3. Game still takes a while to startup.
  4. Mobs are now procedural and therefore MUCH more challenging, you do need to keep moving, otherwise more swarms spawn randomly. Specials seem more likely to spawn while "healing" any of the girls.
  5. Easier to get stuck on terrain props and surrounded by zambos, watch out for that.
  6. No revised models for Kirara or Aya yet, only Hikari.
  7. No GOR scenes yet, just a "Retry or Title" prompt.
  8. No Gallery or Options screen, just Start Game and Quit
  9. They've added some awesome in-combat special attacks:
    1. They've finally added in-combat rape for the hellhound.
    2. Monster worms can consume one of the girls and take off with her while digesting.
So its pretty crucial to kill the specials QUICKLY. Overall its shaping up to be pretty good sequel. The weapon firing sounds still make the weapons feel like pop toys but the monsters have new sounds which do sound intimidating and exciting. While the new character designs are welcome, its still weird seeing anime-style NPCs cobbled together with realistic zombies & monsters. Somehow it just doesn't work visually, but you don't play it for high-art now do you?

Last edited:

Neon Samurai

Apr 24, 2018
Been trying to figure out how to play a good quality version of this with out censorship. Went through the whole trying to unpack and repack the files and hit a brick wall.

Does anyone have any tips on which version to play, how to do the repacking of the files, or possibly just an upload of a modded version of the latest game that's not censored (preferably in english)?

The 1.31 version just looks like garbage.

ShadowStar84

May 18, 2019
Honestly not sure why it's not shared already. I thought for sure it was.
Only one I've ever seen is a torrent. But until some does post it, here's a question: How do I keep the language on English in the 1.31 version? Cause it changes back to Japanese every time

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Only one I've ever seen is a torrent. But until some does post it, here's a question: How do I keep the language on English in the 1.31 version? Cause it changes back to Japanese every time
Could be a weird bug on your end... Try changing it to English then exit the game. If that doesn't work I'm not entirely sure my dude. Is your local set to English if you have one set?

ShadowStar84

May 18, 2019
Could be a weird bug on your end... Try changing it to English then exit the game. If that doesn't work I'm not entirely sure my dude. Is your local set to English if you have one set?
Changed to English, turned the game off and on didn't work. Checked local set and changed it back and forth that didn't work. Even deleted the game and reinstalled it. guess i'll just wait for SOD 2 to get further along. Thanks for help

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Changed to English, turned the game off and on didn't work. Checked local set and changed it back and forth that didn't work. Even deleted the game and reinstalled it. guess i'll just wait for SOD 2 to get further along. Thanks for help
Damn, sorry man. I did however play the torrent 1.51 version which was def in English. It seems safe, ran it through multiple checks and didn't find anything wrong and it's been about a week.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes