4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Holy shit, it's this fucking dude!

I'm not actually into ryona or snuff that much, but I played ELEMENTAR all the way through and god that shit was hard and the game was super janky. But the boss was really cool, and I like his art style. Glad to see he's still making games and that the protag from ELEMENTAR is still kicking. View attachment 1705554
not going to lie i know it was that one too

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm... Nursery... Seedbed... Creampie... No pregnancy!?

EDIT> Ohhhhhhh... It's a demo... Probably not in game yet.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Damn, that Fire Witch is pretty hard not gonna lie. Or i'm not doing it correctly, that can be that too x)

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
geez how in the hell do you beat the fire mage they pile up and steam roll you and it feels like their fire types are stronger

Kiro Kag

Mar 15, 2018
no point asking save since it demo is a quick game u can be done in 15 min. If it is hard just use cheat engine it a 4byte on the medal

fishvm6hi

Jul 14, 2020
geez how in the hell do you beat the fire mage they pile up and steam roll you and it feels like their fire types are stronger
its all about building up a large amount of slime beasts, don't level them up too high either or they would be too expensive, i kept the slime and the ice troop at level 3 and spammed them to oblivion

sarashi

May 4, 2018
looks sorta fun just like the sweeper game. a question though. since tentacle are being used here . is it possible that some of them might be able to make her tits grow ?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes