4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
+1 on the virus detection
not going to download a game that gives of virus checks
either it is real injection of virus or the japanese packages their games differently
could OP possibly extract the zip, scan & remove the detected files, and repack?

Reactions: craftyg

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Uh, downloaded the game and it was fine for me though, no detection or whatever.

Used the Workupload link

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Tried workupload, same virus notification & removal.
Game looks good, but not worth bricking the PC for :ROFLMAO:
Weird asf, used VirusTotal and Malwarebytes and it says nothing about the game once unpacked
Also used VirusTotal on all links used in Workupload and i had nothing too so it's weird.

I played the game just fine too, have zero problems

Reactions: 246

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Downloaded through AnonFile: virus detected in the RAR file ("Script/Oneeva.A!ml").
Downloaded through Workupload: same virus found.
Both times, Windows instantly deleted the entire download for my safety.

"Once is happenstance; twice is a coincidence; thrice is a pattern." This may be the best game on this entire fucking site, and I will never know because it hasn't earned that third chance from me. Hard pass.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm willing to bet that the virus warnings are false positives, considering the number of people that are successfully playing without any warnings. What virus detection software are you using? If it's Windows Defender, ignore it and consider investing in a program that works.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I'm willing to bet that the virus warnings are false positives, considering the number of people that are successfully playing without any warnings. What virus detection software are you using? If it's Windows Defender, ignore it and consider investing in a program that works.
Windows Defender is actually really good. Its always fine to have another virus detection software. But don't ever ignore windows defender. Something built directly into the OS will always beat a third party software. So imma pass on this game unfortunately.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Wait wuttttttt ?

So to explain, i downloaded the game just fine some days ago and after testing it, i removed it to wait for the full release.

Since then, now i'm seeing pepole say there's a virus, which i said not long ago that i had no problem with using the workupload link so it may be a false positive.

And today, with how many pepole say this, i decided to redownload the game using the same link at first and yeah, when the dl ends, Windows Defenders just straight up removes the game. Same thing with gofile link.

Don't know what happened here but it's weird asf. Especially since VirusTotal says at least the links are fine (And i'm talking about the links leading to the download inside the website too.)

So yeah, don't know what's going on xD

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Windows Defender is actually really good. Its always fine to have another virus detection software. But don't ever ignore windows defender. Something built directly into the OS will always beat a third party software. So imma pass on this game unfortunately.
By that logic Internet Explorer was a better browser than either Chrome or Firefox.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Built-in stuff has all the reasons it needs to be bad with windows having no real competition to attract customers when MS offers service of questionable quality
MS has been putting a lot of money and effort in their security system. So yes in the past it was bad but now adays its good. When something is a false flag they usually label it as a low risk thing it detected and asks if you wanna keep it. This game has it labeled as severe and has it auto deleted (That is a very concerning thing). Its not questionable quality at all. I would rather have false flags once in a blue moon then something that misses things.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
By that logic Internet Explorer was a better browser than either Chrome or Firefox.
The difference is that one is for the secuirty of your device the other is an browser. Two different things for two different uses. Cleary MS cares more about their windows defender then internet explorer. One gets updated consistently the other not so much. Yes MS browser is not great. While Windows Defender is very good.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
Excuses for derailing the convo.
Windows Security is one of the best in the world because of three reasons.
1. Microsoft has all the intentions in the world to keep its customers safe, it's how they get their money.
2. Windows Security is activated on almost every windows machine, antivirus & real-time protection programs send caught virus signature back to main servers to be put into a database. The more running clients the better.
3. Microsoft isn't the same since 2008 when Gates stepped down. It's a very competent company.

So could this still be a false positive? For sure.
Am I going to risk it? Hell no.

Reactions: craftyg and Tman45

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Excuses for derailing the convo.
Windows Security is one of the best in the world because of three reasons.
1. Microsoft has all the intentions in the world to keep its customers safe, it's how they get their money.
2. Windows Security is activated on almost every windows machine, antivirus & real-time protection programs send caught virus signature back to main servers to be put into a database. The more running clients the better.
3. Microsoft isn't the same since 2008 when Gates stepped down. It's a very competent company.

So could this still be a false positive? For sure.
Am I going to risk it? Hell no.
Literally all my thoughts. People gotta compare internet explore to windows defender for no reason.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Literally all my thoughts. People gotta compare internet explore to windows defender for no reason.
and to be fair IE was pretty good at the time of its release, it's later when it got outcompeted, and now there's Edge, which ain't all that bad from the few times I used it

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes