4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Why is there .apk, PC folder and archive with the same PC folder in the same download
Didn't know that, it was shared that way. If you come across something like that, report it. Will reupload them now separately.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just report people complaining about tags, it's against the general rules of this forum. No point in bothering with them.

Nice to see more from this dev.

Reactions: Thronico

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
The usual F95 bullshit about lolis again. There are no lolis in this game. Ever heard of the SD anime style? Here's a little hint: SD stands for Super Deformed.
This is the most mindnumbing deflection ever. We all see the 1foot tall Witch with 0 proportions getting tentacle fucked
kurt.jpg

Reactions: Razzmot

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Wish this dev would make a bigger project of their minesweeper type game. was great. Simple but addicting af and just needs real budget and real size to it.. highly recommend trying that one before this one.

Edit: Can't wait for the mods to come by and kick out these delusional idiots crying about loli who don't understand what rule 7 actually means.

Last edited:

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
ugh. As a cunnyseur I like this devs games but man the aribitrary censorship is always such a letdown, kinda dumb how clits are illegal in backwards land but womb cross sections arent. Even so why not release a non censored patch for civilised regions?
I know this has been discussed to death on this forum, but there are reasons for all of it.

Q. Why do they still have this dumb law?
A. Because it has to be repealed in order to go away, and any politician who champions that is going to get eviscerated as a degenerate. There is pretty high consensus that it's a stupid law that accomplishes nothing, but no one is going to be the one to die on that sword.

Q. Why are cross sections okay but not actual genitals
A. Because the stupid law is specific and needs to be complied with specifically. There's an argument that cross sections became popular because they were a sort of work around to the law.

Q. Why not release a non-censored patch for other regions
A. Because this results in reverse-importation. Basically releasing uncensored overseas results in no one buying the domestic version and just importing the uncensored version into Japan. The government can then argue that the company is breaking the law by selling uncensored content overseas deliberately with the intention of going *wink wink* "you can buy the real version here" which opens them up to fines and other penalties. This isn't an explicit thing mind you, it's just a *potential* legal issue, and often times businesses will try to avoid the potential fight even if they haven't technically violated any laws.

There's also the side aspect of development, where a lot of devs just don't bother to put anything meaningful under the mosaic, which becomes apparent if you remove it. So it's an added cost to them to then have to implement it later which often isn't worth it, since people who are willing to buy hentai are unlikely to be deterred by the mosaic.

Sep 23, 2021
so how the AV treating you guys? I usually read a few page of the thread to get an idea of the game before download, and most of these are not gameplay or art, but virus warning.

Some gameplay comments would also be nice.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
No, we only had the Demo before. The update is from the Demo -> v1.01. That included v1.00.
My mistake I had shared a like with the full game on kimochi last year, and must have just assumed it was uploaded here to after. Probably didn't help that I posted in the minesweep game thread, but I don't think I know about this thread at the time.

For those with that dont like the censoring try

https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-3-0.115486/

May or may not work but IIRC it did just not with the CGs

Reactions: Bob69

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
so how the AV treating you guys? I usually read a few page of the thread to get an idea of the game before download, and most of these are not gameplay or art, but virus warning.

Some gameplay comments would also be nice.

I downloaded from the Mega link, nothing popped up on my scans.

Gameplay is fun, the controls are easy, combat simple, concept is very good. Animations are pretty decent also, very smooth. It is fairly addictive in the "just one more round" sense.

I'm pretty sure a couple of the achievements are fucking impossible because I am certain I hit 5 enemies with the teleport spell and it didn't trigger, same with the "use 3 types of magic against shadow witches in a single battle" one. Also some of the missions seem impossible to hit every target, like CH3 Nepenthe's Garden, I haven't found the right combination to beat that one in under a minute even though I'm deep into chapter ex2, it's just a loooooong ass 'map' and nothing is fast enough to get over there and do enough damage in time.

If anyone has any tips, I am all ears. Or a cheat, whatever, I'm not proud.

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Holy shit, it's this fucking dude!

I'm not actually into ryona or snuff that much, but I played ELEMENTAR all the way through and god that shit was hard and the game was super janky. But the boss was really cool, and I like his art style. Glad to see he's still making games and that the protag from ELEMENTAR is still kicking. View attachment 1705554
cant find it online
you know where I can find it?

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I know this has been discussed to death on this forum, but there are reasons for all of it.

Q. Why do they still have this dumb law?
A. Because it has to be repealed in order to go away, and any politician who champions that is going to get eviscerated as a degenerate. There is pretty high consensus that it's a stupid law that accomplishes nothing, but no one is going to be the one to die on that sword.

Q. Why are cross sections okay but not actual genitals
A. Because the stupid law is specific and needs to be complied with specifically. There's an argument that cross sections became popular because they were a sort of work around to the law.

Q. Why not release a non-censored patch for other regions
A. Because this results in reverse-importation. Basically releasing uncensored overseas results in no one buying the domestic version and just importing the uncensored version into Japan. The government can then argue that the company is breaking the law by selling uncensored content overseas deliberately with the intention of going *wink wink* "you can buy the real version here" which opens them up to fines and other penalties. This isn't an explicit thing mind you, it's just a *potential* legal issue, and often times businesses will try to avoid the potential fight even if they haven't technically violated any laws.

There's also the side aspect of development, where a lot of devs just don't bother to put anything meaningful under the mosaic, which becomes apparent if you remove it. So it's an added cost to them to then have to implement it later which often isn't worth it, since people who are willing to buy hentai are unlikely to be deterred by the mosaic.
All true, also I'd like to add that that law backfired spectacularily. All the censoring did was breed new fetishes. At this point Japan is world famous for their weird shit.

Reactions: flannan

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
Holy shit, it's this fucking dude!

I'm not actually into ryona or snuff that much, but I played ELEMENTAR all the way through and god that shit was hard and the game was super janky. But the boss was really cool, and I like his art style. Glad to see he's still making games and that the protag from ELEMENTAR is still kicking. View attachment 1705554
can I ask where to download that? I cant find it in f95

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes