Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We do not hold votes for content production priorities on Patreon. We give patrons votes on specific topics and what scenes that are already written should get CGs first. But, they don't decide quantity or order of content production.
That's good. There are way too many patreons out there that went off the rails due to fans getting a say in the order content is developed in.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Any games similar to this masterpiece ? In terms of female MC corruption where the girl actualy enjoys it.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Bloody hell I actually subscribed that patreon, because it was the only place to get that update.
Only if you don't want to wait.

For big games like this content will always be leaked after some times considering the huge amont of subscribers.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Been playing whenever I had time. Game is rly good.
Im not done with it yet but what I have played so far, its good.

I was afraid that somewhere down the line Alexia would show some disloyal tendencies/behaviour like flirting with other characters and such. But luckily that does not happen (from what I have seen so far and I hope it stays that way). Im playing with NTR OFF and Alexia is very loyal, she doesnt show any sexual attraction towards other characters. Even when some of them try to flirt with her she turns them down fast and avoids them. When Alexia speaks with other characters, it never gets flirty or sexual, its normal talk and I love it.
I assigned her to the library since I imagine that if I assign her somewhere else like the inn, she will probably be harassed or have ntr events. But in the library, there are no ntr events (at least none for now thakfully).

The plot is very good, cant wait to see whats next everytime :D
The random events are good too, I was surprised of how many there are. At the start I thought that we will have the same like 4 or 5 events on repeat, but thats not the case.

Character/NPC are very distinct from one another. But almost all characters are massive perverts that try to get into Rowan's pants or Alexia's pants, sometimes in both.

The only 2 things I dislike about the game so far are the horrible ntr heavy intro and the mysterious RNG system.
- During exploration, in some events you can see some text quickly showing up on the top left of the screen that shows some random numbers. How are these things calculated ? It feels like Im at the mercy of this random system lol
- The Intro of the game is very NTR heavy because you can clearly see Alexia falling for the demon, she wanted to talk and spend more time with him and she even let him touch her and kiss her on the forhead :/
But thakfully after meeting up with Rowan again, she becomes loyal to the bone.

Overall a very good game with a gripping story and phenomenal art. Worth the support from what I have seen so far.

Anyway I wanted to ask someone who supports the dev on patreon:
1. What is this ? " Access to the VN discord server " What does VN mean ?
2. " A monthly pack of the concept art / CGs " If you get the Hero of Chaos tier, does that mean we only get the art from this month only ? Or do we get from past months too ? Or are the rest of the concep/cg art locked behind the Patreon of Chaos tier ?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
hey guys can anyone of you help with me with rescuing delane from the orc camp? if its even possible. I played that mission a few weeks backs but she got captured and i'm still wandering if it would still be possible save her.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
- Visible clues to current player corruption and guilt added to character portrait
Neat. Is this a change that’s being planned for Alexia, too?

hey guys can anyone of you help with me with rescuing delane from the orc camp? if its even possible. I played that mission a few weeks backs but she got captured and i'm still wandering if it would still be possible save her.
If you mean the rescue attempt failed, I don’t think you get another chance. That rescue is unfortunately highly dependent on RNG. I recommend going back to an earlier save and savescumming through the rolls, tedious though that may sound.

Jul 2, 2017
So, if she gets captured, time to load a new save. Also, make sure you make either a deal with the matriarch you can find walking abound camp (random event proc) or make a deal with a orc grunt to look the other way, otherwise you have a very high DC to escape without her dying.

Apr 13, 2019
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!
What files are being modified?

Vibrant_Vib

Mar 26, 2020
000_001_072.jpg
First Post Ever, Can anyone tell me how to trigger this scene or if this is in the game at all or what is this scene called ? Sorry for mistakes .

Back

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1017323
First Post Ever, Can anyone tell me how to trigger this scene or if this is in the game at all or what is this scene called ? Sorry for mistakes .
Yes, it's in the game. Without spoiling things for you too much, this occurs after the events of Reeve Keep when Helanya the lady knight gets captured. After quite a bit of time, there will be a chain of events about preparing Helanya for escape. Rowan must refuse to help her which allows Alexia to take the initiative. The Twins will ask Rowan to followup with an investigation after Helanya gets away from Bloodmeen. Rowan will need to throw Alexia under the bus which will initiate another chain of events leading to the above as a possible result.

Vibrant_Vib

Mar 26, 2020
Yes, it's in the game. Without spoiling things for you too much, this occurs after the events of Reeve Keep when Helenya the lady knight gets captured. After quite a bit of time, there will be a chain of events about preparing Helenya for escape. Rowan must refuse to help her which allows Alexia to take the initiative. The Twins will ask Rowan to followup with an investigation after Helenya gets away from Bloodmeen. Rowan will need to throw Alexia under the bus which will initiate another chain of events leading to the above as a possible result.
Thank You So Much

Reactions: EonKain and Back
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes