diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you mate. I'm replaying it now and i was thinking in claiming Helayna this time, but i don't think it will match my role-play right now.

Also i have another question, how do i make the Breeding pits ? I totally forgot the requesits for it to appear on the building options. I've already visited some Dridders nest, so i don't think that this is what unlock them
Most building projects are unlocked either by completing a research project or finishing some other building project. The Breeding Pits are unlocked after completing the Monster Taming research project. (You would have needed that drider nest visit anyway to actually start breeding anything, though.)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Most building projects are unlocked either by completing a research project or finishing some other building project. The Breeding Pits are unlocked after completing the Monster Taming research project. (You would have needed that drider nest visit anyway to actually start breeding anything, though.)
Recently I had my save files corrupted and went through the whole game from start to finish in "complete every research, get 99999+ gold and force-run every important event before 10th week" style.

Monster Taming research didn't appear in the library for a while. I think it only appears after Raeve Keep is dealth with. Or just week 14.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Dude what version are you playing at?
Now I just downloaded the latest version. v0.2.47.
the following occurs. I do not know English. I use a program (Capture2Text) to copy the text from the text box, and translate it into google translator. but the current text box that the game has is very transparent, so the program cannot copy the text well. If I could change the text box to a darker one, I could play without problems.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Are the male on male scenes avoidable? I don't want to see them. But the game looks cool.
I'm pretty sure they are. You can choose to be subservient to the brother or sister in the opening. Should be able to avoid anything involving two dudes.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
All sex scenes are optional. *

*(Unless a pattern of behaviour is established. If you agreed to Cliohna Hypnosis experiments in the beginning, the game will not ask you again in each following event.)

Jun 20, 2018
the following occurs. I do not know English. I use a program (Capture2Text) to copy the text from the text box, and translate it into google translator. but the current text box that the game has is very transparent, so the program cannot copy the text well. If I could change the text box to a darker one, I could play without problems.
This is written in better English than a lot of f95 comments.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Where can i see the corruption points and stuff like that?
Some scenes i unlock if they have 20 corruption points or 5 corruption points, but idk where to see how much i have at the moment...

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
As far as I can tell that you require extracting the GUI images form archive.rpa and replacing the "gui/Dialogue box full.png" file. A better way would be to download Textractor from . Once installed:
  1. Run the game
  2. Run the x86 version of Textractor
  3. Click the "Attach to game" button on the top left
  4. Select seeds-of-chaos.exe in the list and click ok
  5. Advance a few lines of dialog.
  6. In Textrator click the dropdown that has 0:0:FFFFFF ... on it and try items there.
  7. One of the drop down items should result in the dialog appearing in the main window if some possible junk as well.
  8. You could use the regex filter to get rid of the junk but even with the junk it is simpler than Capture2Text.
  9. SoC.PNG

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
As far as I can tell that you require extracting the GUI images form archive.rpa and replacing the "gui/Dialogue box full.png" file. A better way would be to download Textractor from . Once installed:
  1. Run the game
  2. Run the x86 version of Textractor
  3. Click the "Attach to game" button on the top left
  4. Select seeds-of-chaos.exe in the list and click ok
  5. Advance a few lines of dialog.
  6. In Textrator click the dropdown that has 0:0:FFFFFF ... on it and try items there.
  7. One of the drop down items should result in the dialog appearing in the main window if some possible junk as well.
  8. You could use the regex filter to get rid of the junk but even with the junk it is simpler than Capture2Text.
  9. View attachment 366838
thanks for your answer. In the end, using the program, rpaExtract, I was able to extract the images from the game, and modify the text box.
now I can play quietly :D

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Where can i see the corruption points and stuff like that?
Some scenes i unlock if they have 20 corruption points or 5 corruption points, but idk where to see how much i have at the moment...
Corruption is an invisible stat; the only way to view it is to turn on dev mode (e.g. by using Unren).

If you do so, the main dev menu is in Rowan’s room. Make sure to save before messing around with it.

Reactions: DaddyGrond and T800

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I am trying to play the latest Android version, but there appears to be some issues with it skipping from one scenario to the next. A good example is I was in the orc camp speaking with the orc who was carving wood pieces, but then suddenly I jumped to a scene where I was in the midst of talking with Ulcro. Another instance occurred where I jumped from a dialogue scene in the castle to where Rowan was just bitten by the snake.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Corruption is an invisible stat; the only way to view it is to turn on dev mode (e.g. by using Unren).

If you do so, the main dev menu is in Rowan’s room. Make sure to save before messing around with it.
A safer way would be to use Save Editor no? Idk if you can edit corruption or not but some things like favors can be edited with the free version.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes