Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I suppose my question was buried so I'll ask it again.

There are several scenes that are not appearing in the menu's scene selector, is that intended? Because if so that's rather demoralizing, the Goblin scenes were rather high quality and it would be a major shame if they can only be seen by replaying the game.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018

There are several scenes that are not appearing in the menu's scene selector, is that intended? Because if so that's rather demoralizing, the Goblin scenes were rather high quality and it would be a major shame if they can only be seen by replaying the game.
Most likely - yes, it's deliberate. And it's not "several" scenes that are missing - unfortunately, it's nearly all of them.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

I seem to recall that feature just hasn’t really been fully implemented yet. In a game like this, especially one still pretty early in development (we’re still on a variant of v0.2), I tend to rely on saves rather than scene galleries; save at the beginning of a scene and preserve that save if I like it so I can see it again anytime, or just save over it if I don’t.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Im trying to trigger the Obelius scene, the walkthrough says this: Requires the famine warning ruler event to have a triggered. Choose to cooperate with the smugglers and accept Obelius proposition.

Someone can explain me which is the famine warning ruler event and how to see it? Thanks!

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I seem to recall that feature just hasn’t really been fully implemented yet. In a game like this, especially one still pretty early in development (we’re still on a variant of v0.2), I tend to rely on saves rather than scene galleries; save at the beginning of a scene and preserve that save if I like it so I can see it again anytime, or just save over it if I don’t.
That's too bad, still, I appreciate the advice. I'll do it from now on :)

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I really love the scene with Ygriss the dragon ogress. and I would like to see more scenes with her in the future. Maybe she could become Rowan´s bodyguard. Also, do you think Rowan could become a father anytime soon? He is having unprotected sex with a lot of females at the same time. Would be great for him to have a lot of childrens, including at least one with his wife

Reactions: T800

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Im trying to trigger the Obelius scene, the walkthrough says this: Requires the famine warning ruler event to have a triggered. Choose to cooperate with the smugglers and accept Obelius proposition.

Someone can explain me which is the famine warning ruler event and how to see it? Thanks!
I’m afraid I’m not sure which event the famine warning one is offhand (I get the feeling it’s one of the wider world lore ones), but I can tell you that ruler events are what the RNG-based end-of-week events are called by the devs. I don’t know if there are specific triggers for this event, but if there aren’t or you’ve fulfilled them, you should be able to get it to trigger by savescumming the end of a week.

Reactions: TheSexinati

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
how far does andras x alexia go? ive gotteen to the bath scene is that it? there a cg galery online that shows full sex but i cant find a way to unlock that, any help?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I’m afraid I’m not sure which event the famine warning one is offhand (I get the feeling it’s one of the wider world lore ones), but I can tell you that ruler events are what the RNG-based end-of-week events are called by the devs. I don’t know if there are specific triggers for this event, but if there aren’t or you’ve fulfilled them, you should be able to get it to trigger by savescumming the end of a week.
I see, thanks for the tips!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
how far does andras x alexia go? ive gotteen to the bath scene is that it? there a cg galery online that shows full sex but i cant find a way to unlock that, any help?
As of the last version of the game I played (0.2.43), there weren’t any scenes of AlexiaxAndras penetration except for the prologue (before Alexia and Rowan are reunited, you have to choose not to let Rowan go looking for Alexia when prompted) and the end of the dungeon period (for this to happen, you need to let Helayna escape and then not hide the identity of the culprit from the twins when prompted at... I think it’s Week 32?). There’s been a little added to the AlexiaxAndras arc since then, I know, but I’m not sure how far it goes. The writers are taking their time with that arc, though they’ve started on the post-mid-corruption scenes for Andras, so even if there isn’t a consensual AlexiaxAndras scene in the game yet, I’d imagine we’ll see some in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017

Sup, Rein here, and I wanted to take a moment and talk about some of the upcoming scenes I’ve been working on.
It has come to my attention that my- well, attention – has been a bit split recently. Variety is the spice of life, and while original ideas are the bread and butter of every writer, it’s a bit of a problem when you start new things before you manage to bring the old ones to a satisfying conclusion. A journey has to have some sort of conclusion, otherwise we’re just endlessly drifting in Limbo.
Which is why I’ve decided to commit some of my time in the upcoming months to wrap up some of the SoC plotlines currently in progress. The newest release includes the third event in Cliohna relationship chain, and together with the previous two will determine the dynamic between her and Rowan. After another, non-sexual event that is likely to go live next month, the player will finally get to see their decisions bear fruit, as the two settle into a new working relation. Each of the two outcomes will have a route unique, repeatable scene to it, which I’m hoping to put into the game soon after. This will wrap up what can be referred to as “Act 1” of Cliohna Relationship plotline. Act 2 is planned, but as it’s premise relies on the player to finish Rosaria, it will be some time till it leaves the planning stage.
My second focus is Rastedel. A not insignificant part of it has been placed in my hands by the father of the plot, Winter, who in a low growling voice asked me not to break it.
So I asked if it would be okay if I mind break some of the characters instead.
He squinted his eyes at me, and said “Only if it’s consensual”.
I said “That sounds like a oxymoron sir, but damn it, I’ll make it work!”
Then Winter said something that sounded like “No, wait, this wasn’t a challenge!”, but I wasn’t listening! I was a man on a mission, and god damn it if wasn’t going to deliver!

Hence why a fairly large segment of the upcoming content will be dedicated to Simone, a pious, kind-hearted nun who happens to be in the right place at the right time, putting her faith in the wrong person. Words can be a powerful tool (said the wannabe writer smugly), and Rowan’s are guaranteed to make an impact – be it good or bad.
Moving on, simultaneously to writing Rastedel I will be working on progressing the skill rework. I have hit a considerable roadblock a while back as the matter of wounds came up, and I could give no solid answer on them. I have since managed to procure what I believe is a reasonable solution, through a combination of hitting the wall with my head and crying myself to sleep. But more on it later on, in another update.
Finally, once Rastedel and skills will start nearing the end of their development cycle, I will be returning to Nasim, to get some more TF content into the game. And in the future, Cla-Min is likely to receive more love as well. I had an entire plotline sketched out for her, but after writing down everything I needed to give the idea justice, it’s become clear there is simply not enough time in the day to make it happen (especially now that I have a full time job in addition to writing).
That’s pretty much it. I won’t be giving any timetables, because stuff is always subjected to change as priorities shift, but I wanted to give you some heads up so you know what to look forward to. I hope you’re all enjoying the newest update, and as always, thank you for your continuous support.

From the patreon feed, since why not.

I really love the scene with Ygriss the dragon ogress. and I would like to see more scenes with her in the future.
Then you will be happy to know more work is being done by Hooky with regard to the Fae plotline. No Ygriss yet, but I hope soon.

D

Deleted member 184535

Hiya all having some issues where scenes play and where I assume CGs would be as characters get down isntead i get a black screen with the text describing said events.
any ideas how to fix this

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I look forward to corrupt the nun and for more scenes with Ygriss and Cla-min. :p
Hiya all having some issues where scenes play and where I assume CGs would be as characters get down isntead i get a black screen with the text describing said events.
any ideas how to fix this
That is not a bug. Those are scenes without art so far.

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
Hello all,
i don't know if exist a walkthrough for Seed of Chaos but, if it exists, i will be really grateful if someone of you could suggest me where to find it.
Many many thanks in advance.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The guides tell me to go back to the orc camp, but after the first visit when I found it, there's no way to go back. Anyone know how to get back there, or what I'm missing?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
The guides tell me to go back to the orc camp, but after the first visit when I found it, there's no way to go back. Anyone know how to get back there, or what I'm missing?
There are multiple orc camps. The one in the utmost northwest of the map is Orcaid one. All the other ones are the one time RNG camps.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
There are multiple orc camps. The one in the utmost northwest of the map is Orcaid one. All the other ones are the one time RNG camps.
Yeah, I've found two so far. I mean the one where you have to decide which of the three leaders to side with to ultimately recruit the army. The guides tell me that I'm supposed to go there during successive weeks, first to find the captured lady and then choose which of the leaders to side with.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes