Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I haven't been following this game - but has there been any mention of the Protagonist turning the tables on his captors in terms of who dominates who? I would love to see him put Jezera in her place eventually.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
can i suck some futa cock in this game?
Short answer: Not enough.

Long answer: I believe currently there’s only one event with futa fellatio (although there’s two futas involved), and two events that involve taking it up the butt.

Unfortunately the character serving as the nexus of futa stuff isn’t getting any development currently, as the writers are focusing on other characters and pushing the main plot along.

is there a way to punish alexia but not let Helayna go
I don’t believe so, no.

keeps getting killed at week 60 how to i not die
See my signature.

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Can we divorce Alexia lol I really just don't like her. I mean, I'm supposedly the bad guy yet I'm forced to keep a failed marriage together "what?". It would be good if we could replace her or just cut her part out entirely. Maybe let us catch her cheating and destroy her emotionally by casting her out to a pig farm or something :LOL:

Reactions: NightShadeX

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Snippity Snippo
We need to get you a badge. I don't know what should be labelled there on the badge, but it should go something like "Seeds of Chaos Support guy" or something.

The amount of times you have had to guide people about the before-mentioned "60 weeks I keep fucking dying" has been too staggering to count.

That and well, you've been pretty good at providing support.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes