TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Are there any cheats or mods?
No, but I'm waiting for a mod wherein I can become the Emperor. We already have the cape and the hood, now we just need the force powers and the lightsaber!

Emperor Rowan: "Only now at the end do you understand!"

Jezera and Andras getting electrocuted: "AGHHHHHHHH Father please..."

Karnas's force ghost: "Hey, you got yourselves into this mess, I'm not gettin' involved in this shit!"

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Tecton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We need to get you a badge. I don't know what should be labelled there on the badge, but it should go something like "Seeds of Chaos Support guy" or something.

The amount of times you have had to guide people about the before-mentioned "60 weeks I keep fucking dying" has been too staggering to count.

That and well, you've been pretty good at providing support.
I support that. I for one have no patience anymore for people who don't even bother reading the very same page where they are posting and doing a simple search for themselves. :cool:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Can we divorce Alexia lol I really just don't like her. I mean, I'm supposedly the bad guy yet I'm forced to keep a failed marriage together "what?". It would be good if we could replace her or just cut her part out entirely. Maybe let us catch her cheating and destroy her emotionally by casting her out to a pig farm or something :LOL:
I concur and approve of this message. Alexia is becoming a nuisance. The husband has a lot of work to do to save everyone. There is no need for Alexia keeps crying over little things.

Apr 21, 2018
My game always freezes and exits itself right when I open the map. I redownloaded it twice and replayed it and I'm not tryna start fresh again. Anyone have any solutions or saves pls?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
My game always freezes and exits itself right when I open the map. I redownloaded it twice and replayed it and I'm not tryna start fresh again. Anyone have any solutions or saves pls?
Depending on what OS you're using, you might try finding the preference files and deleting them along with the game itself, then reinstalling. Not sure if that'll help, but a full clean install is more likely to solve a problem than only deleting the application. I don't really know where you'd find those files, but the game is built on the Ren'py engine, and Ren'py tends to dump everything in the same spots, so you should be able to figure it out on google.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The save directory should be like this: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

It is a hidden folder by the way.

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
Does someone knows how to increase alexia corruption and jezera influence? Don't matter what I do, I can't get all the CGs with these 2.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Does someone knows how to increase alexia corruption and jezera influence? Don't matter what I do, I can't get all the CGs with these 2.
If you don’t mind AlexiaxAndras scenes, letting the first few of those play will help get Alexia’s corruption up quicker, but you shouldn’t need to use them. You’ll probably get enough corruption just from the earlier Jezera events; if not, choose the less pure-seeming options when controlling Alexia.

For influence: When Alexia finds the book about demons in the library (this is a general end-of-week event, not one of the library job ones, so savescum for it if you aren’t getting it), you’ll eventually get another event where she asks Rowan whether to solicit help from Andras or Jezera; obviously, pick Jezera, and keep Alexia from leaving the room as long as possible. The next event will involve Jezera inviting Alexia over for tea; accept and again don’t let her leave the room for as long as you can. The third event to look out for involves some workers badmouthing Alexia; take the issue to Jezera, and have Alexia play along with Jezera’s plans. Between those three events, you should rack up enough Jezera influence to proceed to the post-mid-corruption scenes. These are all general end-of-week events, so you have to deal with RNG to get them; so if you’re having bad luck, just savescum. If I recall correctly, the first one may stop being available after a set period of time, though it’s been a while since I’ve played.

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
Short answer: Not enough.

Long answer: I believe currently there’s only one event with futa fellatio (although there’s two futas involved), and two events that involve taking it up the butt.

Unfortunately the character serving as the nexus of futa stuff isn’t getting any development currently, as the writers are focusing on other characters and pushing the main plot along.

I don’t believe so, no.

See my signature.
sad, hope to get more futa update in the future, thx for the info.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Are we going to see a route where Alexia is corrupted by Andras analagous to her Jezera corruption events? And does getting Jazera's close of Andras later? I would rather Alexia take the non-lesbian route if they are mutually exclusive.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I support that. I for one have no patience anymore for people who don't even bother reading the very same page where they are posting and doing a simple search for themselves. :cool:
Yep, same. I have become completely apathetic when it comes to dealing with exactly that.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Are we going to see a route where Alexia is corrupted by Andras analagous to her Jezera corruption events? And does getting Jazera's close of Andras later? I would rather Alexia take the non-lesbian route if they are mutually exclusive.
The start of the Andras corruption route is already in the game. They are mutually exclusive.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
And what does one need to do to trigger the Andras corruption route for Alexia? I always seem to get the Jazera one.
I haven’t played since before the mid-corruption Andras scene was added, so I can only offer fairly general advice, but I would think you’d need to have seen the mid-corruption event play (the one with Alexia finding the tree on the roof), as well as having high Andras influence for her (which she should have if you’ve gone through most of the AlexiaxAndras events, there’s a sex event guide linked to in OP if you aren’t sure). From what I’ve seen in the thread, you need to not go through the Jezera post-mid-corruption events, and there’s not much more than an intro for the Andras post-mid-corruption content in the current version of the game, so you may not have missed much as yet.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it me or is this game really not particularly friendly to people just starting out? It's so easy to just get lost in it all.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes