diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry if there is a guide or previously answered but how do I infiltrate Raeve keep? Feel bad about killing all the knights and the such also is there anything besides a scene guide?
1564424800768.gif
(in my signature, first section of the first link)

That said, infiltrating doesn’t actually prevent knights from dying, iirc. It just lessens the blow and lets the survivors have first crack at the, er... post-battle festivities (if Rowan chooses not to).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you mate, i think that i know wich event chain you're talking.

The events that start that event where Alexia dreams about a forrest right ? I'm gonna try to avoid it.

Just hope that the game doesn't really start with those "Super alternate routes" just to force the players to replay it. Don't get me wrong, i love to replay the game, already done it 3 or 4 times, still, i prefeer to play games where you're not forced to replay it to get another route, instead you can just keep playing it and doing every new route as you like. Mainly in a game like Seeds of Chaos where you have a world so big, it would be pretty boring to restart the game every time we whant a new route.
No, the tree event is the start of Alexia's general corruption arc. It's afterwards that you need to avoid Jezera.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
No, the tree event is the start of Alexia's general corruption arc. It's afterwards that you need to avoid Jezera.
So, i'm not even near it yet ? Thanks.

I've done some events with Jezera, like beating some guys and seducing others, so, those events i can still do even if i whant to make the AndrasNTR event chain.

Anyway, i'm gonna start my save again since the last time i've played it was too long ago and i don't remmember mutch of where i sttoped. Gonna try to avoid Jezera Slave events.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The event you need to avoid with Jezera is her inviting Alexia to take her out of the castle. Iirc that's the Jezera route for Alexia that starts everything.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
The event you need to avoid with Jezera is her inviting Alexia to take her out of the castle. Iirc that's the Jezera route for Alexia that starts everything.
Thanks, gonna try to avoid it. Just hope i don't loose all Jezera events because of that, i like her dominant side with Alexia and Rowan.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
you leave us on a AlexiaxAndras corruption cliffhanger last update and this one doesn't have any continuation of the event?
I thought they said that would be completed in the next update, did they not include it?

Drop us a link so we can see for ourselves.

Never mind, 4chan beat you guys to it:

Last edited:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
some video
It's literally in the game if you care to check

I don't really care much since they're really good at keeping up a steady pace and Cliohna content instead is worth it, but at least be right if you're going to be a smartass about it

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
...yes, that scene was in the previous version. We've been promised "To be continued in the next version" in the last version. It's not in this version. I just get the "to be continued" at least.

And please, don't take things so seriously. It's just a funny video. I'm not insulting the very fibre of your existence.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I have just found something really curious on the Preferences menu (it may have been there from the beginning of times, though). Right under "auto- fastforward time" is a button called "wait for the voice". So... now I'm intrigued... Are there any plans for a future voiceover?

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
I'm just sad nobody is using pirate music when they post updates... :(

A day just isn't complete unless you are committing internet piracy whilst listening to sea-shanties!
say no more:

2 pictures from 2.47

1564648411425.png 1564648432046.png

Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, hey, roll an' go!
Our boots an' our clothes boys are all in the pawn,
To be rollickin' randy dandy O!

Heave a pawl, oh, heave away,
Way, hey, roll and go!
The anchor's on board an' the cable's all stored,

Oh, man the stout caps'n and heave with a will,
Soon we'll be drivin' her 'way down the hill.

Heave away, bullies, ye parish-rigged bums,
Take yer hands from yer pockets and don't suck yer thumbs.
We're outward bound for Vallipo Bay,
Get crackin', me lads, it's a hell of a way!

( )

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
say no more:

2 pictures from 2.47

View attachment 360129 View attachment 360130

Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, hey, roll an' go!
Our boots an' our clothes boys are all in the pawn,

Heave a pawl, oh, heave away,
Way, hey, roll and go!
The anchor's on board an' the cable's all stored,

Oh, man the stout caps'n and heave with a will,
Soon we'll be drivin' her 'way down the hill.

Heave away, bullies, ye parish-rigged bums,
Take yer hands from yer pockets and don't suck yer thumbs.
We're outward bound for Vallipo Bay,
Get crackin', me lads, it's a hell of a way!

( )
I feel complete!

• Love
Reactions: AidsDelivered
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes