T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Last time I played was today trying to find a solution and the save was created in game from 0.2.42 I think
Imma have to ask you to try to start a new save file and see if the bug persists. It might have something to do with the old save?

Jul 15, 2018
I was wondering how do i get spies, i have constructed the brothel but yet i cant corrupt the female noble on the orc camps because "i dont have spies", what gives?
Also, is there any way to not be a bitch of the twins, perhaps domming or having a equal sex with jez without being dominated?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I was wondering how do i get spies, i have constructed the brothel but yet i cant corrupt the female noble on the orc camps because "i dont have spies", what gives?
You have to go into the brothel and manually recruit spies, it’s not automatic like soldiers and cubi.

Also, is there any way to not be a bitch of the twins, perhaps domming or having a equal sex with jez without being dominated?
No. Those are endgame scenarios and the game isn’t anywhere near the end yet.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
As far as I understood "Research" and "Buildings" without descriptions as of current version do nothing and there is no point in doing them (e.g.: Fiendish diplomacy, Silk and Smiles, etc for Cliohna and Skodred's projects of Summoning Chambers, Warg Kennel, etc.)?

Also how can one tinker a bit with font of save/load menu? Is it some variable in style.rpy? Dates there are kinda hard to read:
seeds-of-chaos_2019-09-05_21-15-50.png

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
As far as I understood "Research" and "Buildings" without descriptions as of current version do nothing and there is no point in doing them (e.g.: Fiendish diplomacy, Silk and Smiles, etc for Cliohna and Skodred's projects of Summoning Chambers, Warg Kennel, etc.)?

Also how can one tinker a bit with font of save/load menu? Is it some variable in style.rpy? Dates there are kinda hard to read:
View attachment 392420
Can’t help you with the font, but the useful building and research projects as well as their effects can be found in the second link in my signature (look under “Things to do in the castle”). I haven’t done extensive testing, but I’m reasonably sure a few are just placeholders.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i have visited rastedel and meet the nobles, etc... now i only need to find an army, after that how much content is left? i'm talking about story content

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Can’t help you with the font, but the useful building and research projects as well as their effects can be found in the second link in my signature (look under “Things to do in the castle”).
Thanks, I already looked up your guide before. Also If I remember correctly somewhere out there ITT also are your notes about Helayna's fate, not mentioned in your signature.

The font problem can be solved by replacing contents of kinesis.otf file in game folder by other font, as: copying the otf/ttf file of the font of your choice (e.g.: "Calibri.ttf") and renaming it to "kinesis.otf". Though text of some menus/buttons/dialogues can overflow their boxes, so by solving the problem of save-file dates this solution brings other problems.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the threesome scene with Liurial again? I did it in previous versions months ago and I decided to replay the game from the start cause I forgot all about the story...

I can't seem to get it, Alexia is corrupted enough and accepting but still no sex...

T51bwinterized any help?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
i have visited rastedel and meet the nobles, etc... now i only need to find an army, after that how much content is left? i'm talking about story content
Tons. At least 120k words or more.
Can anyone tell me how to get the threesome scene with Liurial again? I did it in previous versions months ago and I decided to replay the game from the start cause I forgot all about the story...

I can't seem to get it, Alexia is corrupted enough and accepting but still no sex...

T51bwinterized any help?
Provided Alexia is medium corruption or have NTR on and you pick the right choices, you should be able to trigger sex.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Provided Alexia is medium corruption or have NTR on and you pick the right choices, you should be able to trigger sex.
I think I ticked all the requirements. I have 60 corruption points and triggered the tree event, I definitely have ntr on. And chose to be truthful to Alexia and tell her she can have Liurial also. All I get is that they are friendly to each other then scene end with Alexia walked Liurial to the door, no threesome.

EDIT: Nevermind, Rowan was not corrupt enough to suggest it.

Last edited:

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Are there any good guides for this? i'm utterly confused at what to do after capturing the first small town

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes