mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
Do you need the northern orc tribe to take the city? I keep running out of time to take the second major city. I’m sure I’m missing something, but I’m not sure what. I’ve revisited the city, but the noble house and palace gives me no extra info. Thanks in advance for the help!

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Do you need the northern orc tribe to take the city? I keep running out of time to take the second major city.
Find diebesgrab on the previous page, you'll find two very useful guides in his signature.
In short, yes, you DO need the tribe. Look up the "How to avoid gameovers in SoC" guide for specifics.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I'm only interested in Greyhide and Alexia content in this game even though I'm not a ntr fan it's just that the writing and the situation of both characters dose it for me I skip through all the other characters even Mc
Dose any one knows When will the story progress even further between Greyhide and Alexia?
we are of the same mind :cool:
tho i really like everything with alexia, her stuff with greyhide is the best

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
If both YCH#1 and YCH#2 are the main characters (such as Rowan, Alexia, Jezera and Andras) then the wait won't be long.
There is, I think, the caveat that AndrasxJezera content just isn’t going to happen. Poor incest fans.

Do you need the northern orc tribe to take the city? I keep running out of time to take the second major city. I’m sure I’m missing something, but I’m not sure what. I’ve revisited the city, but the noble house and palace gives me no extra info. Thanks in advance for the help!
The guide Stes is referring to is the second one in my signature, for the record.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
No idea if it's just my download, but the shops dont seem to work in mine.
The shops have never been anything more than a placeholder, and I believe they’re getting scrapped altogether in a future version. Cla-Min’s shop does technically work, but I don’t think you can see much information about what you’re buying or selling.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Am I the only one that has 0 events in Rastedel ? I managed to clear everything else but it won't launch when i'm ine the city and outside of it. Can someone point me towards the event chain please ? :)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So when do i get knotted my whitescar,the people demand to know
Whitescar fans unite!

Together our lust-filled growls shall rise to the heavens SOC Devs, and we shall be boned.

We shall be boned either by the Dev team's refusal, or we shall be boned by Whitescar and his glorious fur. Rowan shall embrace the fur, Rowan shall give into the fur, and Rowan shall learn to love the fur... Until Rowan becomes a Furry and gives up Alexia for the one true Fandom!

For only Furry shall remain...

Let this be our manifesto, let this be our creed. To gigantic wolf dicks, we pray, let their dicks be pointed, let our asses be knotted. Amen.

:p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: rKnight and Stes

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Am I the only one that has 0 events in Rastedel ? I managed to clear everything else but it won't launch when i'm ine the city and outside of it. Can someone point me towards the event chain please ? :)
What stage of the game are you at? Rastedel events won't trigger until raeve keep is taken. If it's still not working, send me the save file.

Yes, it will. We haven't even finished conquering the first of the Six Realms, so there are a lot of opportunities for the character/relationship growth.

The real question is "How long before YCH#1 and YCH#2 receive more screentime?", and that one is tricky.

If both YCH#1 and YCH#2 are the main characters (such as Rowan, Alexia, Jezera and Andras) then the wait won't be long.

If one of YCH's is secondary (such as, say, the Castle Staff/Fey Ambassadors), then you'll probably have to wait for a while, especially if the YCH isn't very popular (poor unfortunate Shaya) or the Devs are working on the big and important feature like Rastedel. And since there are a lot of possible pairings, the best advise I could give you is to go on Patreon and vote for the couple of your preference. Otherwise, be patient with this one.

If both of them are secondary, then... well...
*presses F*
We're taking a look at that at the moment. Hooky wants to write more this month, so we're looking at giving him some more Castle Staff events.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Why much hate towards Andras and none for Jez? They are both baddies: playing bad cop/good cop game with MC. If Andras gets his ass handled to MC, why not whore out Jes to goblins? So they would tickle her until the end of times with their toothpick dicks, never satisfying her.
cus females NTRing u is just lesbian fantasy but any male doing so is an abomination apparently.

I would love to dominate Jez at the end though :D That would be so hot when Rowan ascends into dark emperor and makes her a slave to his manly penis.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
What stage of the game are you at? Rastedel events won't trigger until raeve keep is taken. If it's still not working, send me the save file.

We're taking a look at that at the moment. Hooky wants to write more this month, so we're looking at giving him some more Castle Staff events.
Yeah Raeve Keep was taken, here is the save file thx :)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
How can I force scenes with UnRen?
Unren doesn’t force scenes in itself, it just unlocks dev mode. Once that’s done, you can find the main dev menu in Rowan’s room. Navigating that should be relatively self-explanatory. Fair warning, forcing scenes that way can occasionally cause the game to crash, so make sure you’ve got anything you want saved saved.

Reactions: mkmk132

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
cus females NTRing u is just lesbian fantasy but any male doing so is an abomination apparently.

I would love to dominate Jez at the end though :D That would be so hot when Rowan ascends into dark emperor and makes her a slave to his manly penis.
We're not going to comment on the games endings. I will note that I personally, as well as the game's staff, is/are not opposed to specific endings for Jezera and Andras. The idea of defeating the antagonists at the start of the story is just the objectionable part.

Yeah Raeve Keep was taken, here is the save file thx :)
Sending to the boss. Thanks for the bug report.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes