ultraduster

Aug 31, 2017
anyone know how to consistently trigger the greyhide events after the table manners event? I can only trigger those events once in a great while.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Why much hate towards Andras and none for Jez? They are both baddies: playing bad cop/good cop game with MC. If Andras gets his ass handled to MC, why not whore out Jes to goblins? So they would tickle her until the end of times with their toothpick dicks, never satisfying her.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If you are looking for a harem simulator without nuance or conflict, I am sure that you can easily find such a game. They make tons of them.

This game has antagonists who are meaningful challenges, a hollistic world including a protaganist with depth, and women who are likely to respond to the notion of being collected like Pokemon.

Well I'm sorry but now I'm gonna need every corruption flag scene to end with a "What? X is evolving! X evolved into Corrupted/Slutty X!"

mochi

Aug 10, 2017
If you are looking for a harem simulator without nuance or conflict, I am sure that you can easily find such a game. They make tons of them.

This game has antagonists who are meaningful challenges, a hollistic world including a protaganist with depth, and women who are likely to respond to the notion of being collected like Pokemon.
I would like the chose to kill any of the npc in the game. Just like dark souls. At least that will make the game stand out to me much more for now. BTW is there a time limit to take raven keep?

mochi

Aug 10, 2017
Just saying what i think my dude. Still the game is great. One of the best western H games I have played.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes, there is a time limit to take Raeve keep. Last I checked it was 20 something. I don't know. I wasn't involved in the game back then really.

Also, Rein don't smoke in here. This is a non-smoking forum.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Guys.

Guys.

Hear me out.

A visual novel.

*hits blunt*

With sandbox assasination elements.

Like, with a button to stab a NPC - any NPC - in the face. Mid conversation. At any time.

God I'm so good at this.
There's a game like that where you can literally kill a person in the dialog menu I can't remember where or which game it was since it's been so long but I know it exists.

Edit: Vampyr is one of them but not the one I'm referring to.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's a game like that where you can literally kill a person in the dialog menu I can't remember where or which game it was since it's been so long but I know it exists.

Edit: Vampyr is one of them but not the one I'm referring to.
It leads to a shitty ending if you do that...hehe

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Looks like I checked up on this game at just the right time. More delicious Andras x Alexia content. Hnnnrgh, precious waifu turning into a demon's cumbucket while Rowan tries to be the faithful goodboy... aw yiss.

Thanks devs! You guys rock. Like really, this is one of the highest-quality, most professional-feeling games on F95 right now.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I would have to confer with my colleagues. I don't know. He could power bottom? That could be a thing?
Andras... Powerbottom... How does that even work?

But, I'm sure with your writing prowess, and Rein's ellipses... you can make this a Romance path to beat all other Romance paths! :p

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Andras... Powerbottom... How does that even work?

But, I'm sure with your writing prowess, and Rein's ellipses... you can make this a Romance path to beat all other Romance paths! :p
So how does it feel rowan, to be powerless at my every demand - he says while pounding his pelvis against rowans own.

Oh yes this would work just fine!

Reactions: TheSexinati

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
I'm only interested in Greyhide and Alexia content in this game even though I'm not a ntr fan it's just that the writing and the situation of both characters dose it for me I skip through all the other characters even Mc
Dose any one knows When will the story progress even further between Greyhide and Alexia?

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
I have a question. Will relationship between YCH#1 and YCH#2 progress any further?
Yes, it will. We haven't even finished conquering the first of the Six Realms, so there are a lot of opportunities for the character/relationship growth.

The real question is "How long before YCH#1 and YCH#2 receive more screentime?", and that one is tricky.

If both YCH#1 and YCH#2 are the main characters (such as Rowan, Alexia, Jezera and Andras) then the wait won't be long.

If one of YCH's is secondary (such as, say, the Castle Staff/Fey Ambassadors), then you'll probably have to wait for a while, especially if the YCH isn't very popular (poor unfortunate Shaya) or the Devs are working on the big and important feature like Rastedel. And since there are a lot of possible pairings, the best advise I could give you is to go on Patreon and vote for the couple of your preference. Otherwise, be patient with this one.

If both of them are secondary, then... well...
*presses F*

Reactions: Ahjgfg
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes