rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
What's the deal with the orc event in the camp to the northeast?

I wandered there early on in the game, was greeted by a female orc. Then I ended up in a multiple choice menu, where I could revisit her, every other option resulted in what I can only guess is a scripting error, it dumped me back to the map with suchandsuch not found in the debug menu.
I didn't mind it much at the time and played on.

However, now I think I've explored most of the map, and I'm reminded that I should make an alliance with the orcs.
But I cannot - revisiting this camp does not trigger a new event.
What do I have to do? Is there a console command I can run?

Thanks!

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Would love to one day see a route where you dominate the twins, especially Andras, turn him into your slave with him later on accepting it then enjoying it, make him your plaything just like he would of done to you.
Would be one of the best types of revenge you can get.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
However, now I think I've explored most of the map, and I'm reminded that I should make an alliance with the orcs.
But I cannot - revisiting this camp does not trigger a new event.
What do I have to do? Is there a console command I can run?
Should be fixed next release.

Waha

Oct 19, 2016
Is there any way to control the volume of the awful moaning sounds during sex scenes?

Even if I completely turn off all sounds, those moans still play at max volume.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Although I like this game I really don't like the random event system. For example I am trying to see all greyhide scenes I made the forge first and try anything to interact with him but I never seem to get an event including him. Really wish there was a more concrete way to get scenes including specific characters.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Although I like this game I really don't like the random event system. For example I am trying to see all greyhide scenes I made the forge first and try anything to interact with him but I never seem to get an event including him. Really wish there was a more concrete way to get scenes including specific characters.
Random scenes make me so uncomfortable. For the last half a year I think I couldn't get the two village girls scene no matter what I did. Took over every village, ran around the whole map, nothing.
It's weird because before it seemed to be a guaranteed event upon entering a specific village. Maybe I am missing the village and it's still somewhere, but still.
It also took me about four weeks of running in circles on plains to get the "new goblin prince" event to finally get to Cla-Min content.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Effort is being made to give the player a bit more power over what events they want to see. The greyhide scene is a nightmare because it has a very low corruption requirement, which makes it difficult to trigger later on.

Following the next update, the first one will be triggerable through the forge, which should make getting the whole chain much easier.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Also how do i get past the town of rastedel?
How can i get the help from the capital to rebuild my home town?
Both questions have the same answer: I'm fairly certain no further content has been implemented for those elements yet.

To add to Rein's response, it seems in my experience that all the Greyhide scenes (aside from the Alexia job event) have a fairly low priority for actually triggering, even if you qualify for them, which makes it even harder to get the full chain. Then again, I could just be unlucky.

Random scenes make me so uncomfortable. For the last half a year I think I couldn't get the two village girls scene no matter what I did. Took over every village, ran around the whole map, nothing.
It's weird because before it seemed to be a guaranteed event upon entering a specific village. Maybe I am missing the village and it's still somewhere, but still.
It also took me about four weeks of running in circles on plains to get the "new goblin prince" event to finally get to Cla-Min content.
Village events appear to be completely randomized, and there are several, including a repeatable "generic" scene. It's entirely possible to capture all seven villages without seeing a specific scene.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Following the next update, the first one will be triggerable through the forge, which should make getting the whole chain much easier.
It better work, you hear me, It better work! I've wasted too many hours of my life trying to get them to boink... too many hours damn it. Hours which would have otherwise been spent productively went out the backdoor and were shot vainfully and mercilesly by the SOC writing team firing squad.

If it does work, know that the warm feeling that you will soon feel on your shoulders will not only be from your pride of working on the Seeds Of Chaos team... But it was also partly because of my ghostly apparition-like crazy ESP psychic abilities and telekinesis caused by me Mentally patting you on the shoulders from half-the-world away.

Reactions: AidsDelivered
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes