Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Lord Arioch crunched the numbers last month when someone else was incorrectly saying that - straight (non-NTR) content accounts for over sixty percent of the game (between 60-65 scenes).

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
There's really not that much futa content, actually—certainly less than gay. Off the top of my head I can only think of the two X'zaratl scenes where she actually gets involved, and the one futa Alexia solo scene. X'zaratl is in the one BDSM scene, but I think just as a spectator. I don't think she even masturbates in that one. To be honest, I'd love more scenes with her and her special brand of kink. Maybe even a foursome with Greyhide, with optional futa Alexia?

I don't think there's any trans content, either, assuming you don't include futa as trans, though I think there's some magic genderbender planned for later?

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
There's really not that much futa content, actually—certainly less than gay. Off the top of my head I can only think of the two X'zaratl scenes where she actually gets involved, and the one futa Alexia solo scene. X'zaratl is in the one BDSM scene, but I think just as a spectator. I don't think she even masturbates in that one. To be honest, I'd love more scenes with her and her special brand of kink. Maybe even a foursome with Greyhide, with optional futa Alexia?

I don't think there's any trans content, either, assuming you don't include futa as trans, though I think there's some magic genderbender planned for later
I agree with diebesgrab. The X'zaratl scenes are amoung my favorites so far. Personally I love the kinky succubus and how she and her minions keep turning Alex into a futa. Whoever is writing her, is awesome.

Regarding trans or gender switching, I wouldn't be surprised if X'zaratl at one point used a spell to turn Rowan female and Alex male while joining them in a threesome.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I agree with diebesgrab. The X'zaratl scenes are amoung my favorites so far. Personally I love the kinky succubus and how she and her minions keep turning Alex into a futa. Whoever is writing her, is awesome.

Regarding trans or gender switching, I wouldn't be surprised if X'zaratl at one point used a spell to turn Rowan female and Alex male while joining them in a threesome.
I agree that those scenes are well done. What about the kinky succubus casting her futa spell on Alexia and then Rowan has to watch her fucking the women he's been cheating on her with; Lurial, Hilanya, etc. A nice turnabout with some fem-dom, ntr, bdsm all mixed together. Of course, the players into that content might not have chosen to fuck Lurial or Helanya in the first place...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Please give them more ideas! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Actually I kinda like the art.

But, read the genre, I think I need to ask first before playing it.

Are gay scene or route avoidable?

TBH, I dont mind with futa, genben, traps. But, straight gay isn't my taste.

So, is it avoidable?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Actually I kinda like the art.

But, read the genre, I think I need to ask first before playing it.

Are gay scene or route avoidable?

TBH, I dont mind with futa, genben, traps. But, straight gay isn't my taste.

So, is it avoidable?
Yes it's avoidable. Practically all the sexual content is avoidable if you choose.

Reactions: potspipe

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
So, is it avoidable?
To add to Snugglepuff's answer, not only is it avoidable, pretty nearly all significant non-straight and fetish content is fairly well telegraphed if you're reading the scenes leading up to them. There are a small handful of exceptions, but as long as you save at every choice where you're not already sure of the outcomes, avoiding content you're not interested in is simple.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone confirm that 2.43 stops with the arrival of plant lady and neko girl from the lodging's "visit" option? I mean does this part of the game only goes as far as this? cause in the capital they did say it stops there for the version but not for the world scenes such as this.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I am looking for good ntr games.
Is the ntr in this game long enough?
For players who enjoy NTR content, the NTR content in this game is expansive and varied.
I'd like to add, though, that it's incomplete. I mean, you'd expect that for a game that's only in version 0.2.43, and there is, as Winter says, quite a good amount of content. It's just worth noting that if you're looking for a completed NTR route where the main character's significant other is going to be won over entirely and lose her loyalty to the MC, the game isn't at that stage yet.

Reactions: eroticstag

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I'd like to add, though, that it's incomplete. I mean, you'd expect that for a game that's only in version 0.2.43, and there is, as Winter says, quite a good amount of content. It's just worth noting that if you're looking for a completed NTR route where the main character's significant other is going to be won over entirely and lose her loyalty to the MC, the game isn't at that stage yet.
ThanK You,
I did downloaded and played the game. So far really good. I can see a lot of potential for ntr, If the developer chose to add options for it. Well I dont know current version have ntr in it, I am still playing. Anyway looks fantastic for ntr choices.

Other than that, Lovely art and Wonderful setting, reminds me a bit of fantasy worlds like lotr, witcher etc.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
As far as I've got (a heck of a lot of clicking through!), just after Alexia is in captivity, in her nightgown:

> The game is simply but neatly drawn - esp the figures and faces of the two pleasant women (the wife and the female demon)

> I like the initial trap scenario, including where the demon woman (whose name escapes me ...) reveals hers-elf, and the faithful wife falls back to the floor ( why are there no further pictures of that scene!?! :)~~ )

* Key problem for me so far with the game - basically, more clicking than I would like for the sex content!:

> I appreciate the Dev appears (250 or so clicks into the game, at least) a lot into the medieval-type/GameofThroney warrior adventure story, and seems to want to keep domination, corruption, enslavement etc strictly within that context:

> BUT: to me, the attraction of the game would be the corruption of the sexy, obedient (but spirited) wife into a slut without will, except the will to serve the needs of as many demons and orcs as possible. Better still, the whole village of wives abducted and turned into monster breeding stock. .... Unromantic for sure, and that would be a different game from what I've seen so far: but the beginning of the game is very well set up for monster domination of at least one human female (Alexia) - a pity btw we don't see more of her when she's captured than one half-distant shot of her, head bowed, on the ground - and that would be of a lot greater interest for me than swordfights, tales of valor and flashing blades, wounds inflicted and tribes avenged. (I'm not saying the menfolk couldn't be abducted, dominated, corrupted, enslaved too .... ;) )

* However, I see RedPillBlues comment above, which gives some reason to hope that somewhere later along the line - a couple of thousand clicks later maybe ;) - Alexia bows fully to the Demon (and hopefully also Orc) will. And so probably comes to curse her human husband as a wimp, or whatever, if he ever finds her.

* I suppose what I am saying is - I wish the SKIP button worked for the game, and skipped to the next decision point! It seems only to move to the next dialog box in the story, the exact same as if you had simply clicked on the scene as normal.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yep, I see that. Although there are a few decisions/choices along the way, so elements of a playable game, unlike some VNs.

To repeat, I'm only part into it, and will have to try again sometime.

But a whole lot of clicking-thru can be a weakness of any VN.

And otherwise, as I said, just a personal view FWIW: but wielded swords and flashing axes are not my personal interest.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, i’ve seen some art (on the patreon feed) of Alexia and other women enjoying some tentacle fun, but I don’t know how to unlock those scenes, any idea?

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes