hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
lol they added another new character. the content is spread sooooo thin it's not even worth playing. this game wont' be finished for like 5 years or it'll get abandoned because the scope of it all is just too big.

Reactions: worlder

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Now I'm not sure if it is a reference or not, but I have convinced myself that Rowan looks as though he came directly out of a Tim Burton movie...

Which, even if it was not intentional, is totally awesome from my point of view.

Edit: I totally did not mumble the theme-song of Nightmare before Christmas whilst typing this...

Reactions: rKnight

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Welp it is interesting how long it will take to finish the game. At least how many chapters there will be.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How many words there will be. We've passed 500,000 words and we're still in Act 1. The game is already longer then A Game Of Thrones (first book).

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Winter I don't think it's wise to draw parallels between SoC and GoT.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Winter I don't think it's wise to draw parallels between SoC and GoT.
OH why not? Since when hubris land one man in peril?
SoC writing is sometimes close to Witcher series.
Sapkowski has a some sex scenes in his books (quite vivid) which might help you improve.
Just suggestions also good read.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
OH why not? Since when hubris land one man in peril?
SoC writing is sometimes close to Witcher series.
Sapkowski has a some sex scenes in his books (quite vivid) which might help you improve.
Just suggestions also good read.
Sapkowski is a dreadful writer. He has a great imagination, great ideas and great world building, but his actual writing is very bad. To be fair though, I don't speak Polish, so it could be the translation into English.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I have heard it said somewhere, that the best way to compare things is with inches...

So I guess looking at it from this format, Game of Thrones first book is at about 5 inches, and Seeds of Chaos is at about 5.5 inches. It looks like the Seeds of Chaos team is still a long way off before being Andras sized! :p

I'll probably die before it becomes Greyhide sized!

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have played this game long time ago was wondering is the ntr with the wife still avoidable like it was in the beginning ?

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes