TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
New gay scene... aaaand Rowan bottoms again...
What's the deal with MCs being so bottom-oriented in almost every "erotic rpg"?
Why can't I bail from a scene if it's not satisfying my interests? Would they attack Rowan if I did?

I know complaining isn't helping at all, sorry. I'm just a little disappointed by how most games where the MC is gay or bisexual handles this without the thought that there are people who are not switches when it comes to laying with other men.
I can't seem to roleplay the way I want to.
Well, We'll have to sit out in the shade for some time, I believe.

I myself, am waiting for the day when I/Rowan can shove My/His cock up Andras's asshole, and on that day, I shall have Slayer playing in the background!

"Payback's a bitch motherfucker!"

Reactions: rKnight and kaorok

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how do I get a spy to corrupt Delanie? I cannot seem to find what I need to do
To recruit spies, you need to build the brothel. If you’ve already done so, don’t forget to actually visit the brothel and manually recruit spies—they aren’t recruited automatically like soldiers and cubi.

If you haven’t already built the brothel, you need to follow these steps:

(1) Have Cliohna research Opulence. This unlocks the Dark Subterfuge research project.
(2) Have Cliohna research Dark Subterfuge. This unlocks the Brothel construction project at the workshop.
(3) Build the Brothel. Like all construction projects, this takes a week.

It’s worth noting that, depending on your research rate, the full process can take anywhere from 6 to 11 weeks, and corrupting Delane once you have a spy takes about another 4-5 if memory serves me right, so if you haven’t started the research yet you’re in for a bit of a long haul.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
"options to ally with Werden (requires Delane to be free)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the time being freeing Delane still lets the twin's ally with Orcs. Whether or not it will continue to be so in the future once the Goblins are also available for recruitment is still up for debate.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a working quest log in the game yet? The game expires after a certain amount of days and without a quest log it's too hard to unlock all the content you want.

It also seems as if they added too many characters. I liked the game better when it was centered around Rowan, Alexia, Jezera & Andras.

Reactions: dancecommander12

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
I've gotten game over many times in this. Any way to turn off game over? No way am I investing the time in learning how to play the game.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
New gay scene... aaaand Rowan bottoms again...
What's the deal with MCs being so bottom-oriented in almost every "erotic rpg"?
Why can't I bail from a scene if it's not satisfying my interests? Would they attack Rowan if I did?

I know complaining isn't helping at all, sorry. I'm just a little disappointed by how most games where the MC is gay or bisexual handles this without the thought that there are people who are not switches when it comes to laying with other men.
I can't seem to roleplay the way I want to.
Well, the point of those scenes is Andras showing his power over you/Rowan by making you/Rowan his bitch. How are you suppossed to feel intimidated/subjugated by someone you are topping? I mean, you can always have a belt oppressing your throat, a blade against your skin pointing directly to your kidney and be told "fuck my tight little buttflower or else", but the psychological effect is simply not the same.

Rowan is too used to go full alpha male on every other living thing but the twins (and Clionha to a point). Even with the succubus he is given the power to choose and do some of the fucking. Here he's on the receiving end in more senses than one. That must hurt like Hell for a dashing proud hero like him. He couldn't defend his town or Alexia, nor (literally) his own ass!

Anyway, Rowan does plenty of gay topping with Skondred, Draith (<3), Cla-bow and the apprentice. It will probably happen with the blond mage too. :)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Jul 27, 2017
It also seems as if they added too many characters. I liked the game better when it was centered around Rowan, Alexia, Jezera & Andras.
This, although the other original characters are fine too. The devs keep saying they're going to stop creating new characters and focus on developing the old ones, but then every release they add a bunch of new characters and barely touch the old. It has gotten quite ridiculous.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Here’s the thing.

Rastedel is a major location, and has an important role within the story, as it wraps up what generally can be considered “Act 1” of the game. In order to give it justice, it needs to have an expansive cast of characters, which need to be developed in order to fulfill their role.

Otherwise you end up with Game Of Thrones season 8, which reduced a continent spamming grand epic to Winterfell and Kings Landing.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I've gotten game over many times in this. Any way to turn off game over? No way am I investing the time in learning how to play the game.
I don’t think there’s any way to do that, but I wrote a fairly simple(?) guide to avoiding the two significant game overs. I tried to keep spoilers to a minimum, but tread at your own risk.

Guide

Jul 27, 2017
Here’s the thing.

Rastedel is a major location, and has an important role within the story, as it wraps up what generally can be considered “Act 1” of the game. In order to give it justice, it needs to have an expansive cast of characters, which need to be developed in order to fulfill their role.

Otherwise you end up with Game Of Thrones season 8, which reduced a continent spamming grand epic to Winterfell and Kings Landing.
I understand that, but what about Koh and Obelius? Almost every release seems to have some really random asides, while some of the original characters haven't had new scenes in like a year or two. I mean, does this game have like a hundred named characters yet?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've played a few of the recent updates so far, but I never get anymore Rastadel events. Do I need to restart the game? I believe I stopped getting continuation of the Rastadel events starting 4-5 updates back.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Well, the point of those scenes is Andras showing his power over you/Rowan by making you/Rowan his bitch. How are you suppossed to feel intimidated/subjugated by someone you are topping? I mean, you can always have a belt oppressing your throat, a blade against your skin pointing directly to your kidney and be told "fuck my tight little buttflower or else", but the psychological effect is simply not the same.

Rowan is too used to go full alpha male on every other living thing but the twins (and Clionha to a point). Even with the succubus he is given the power to choose and do some of the fucking. Here he's on the receiving end in more senses than one. That must hurt like Hell for a dashing proud hero like him. He couldn't defend his town or Alexia, nor (literally) his own ass!

Anyway, Rowan does plenty of gay topping with Skondred, Draith (<3), Cla-bow and the apprentice. It will probably happen with the blond mage too. :)
When did I mention Andras in any of those sentences? I think I very well understand the reasoning behind the way he acts, and I would never want to change those scenes.

I was talking about the new scene with Obelius. If someone tells me they want to help me relieve stress, I'm expecting either a blowjob or a handjob from them because sex is usually exhausting.
This guy has no authority over Rowan, yet Rowan doesn't command any kind of respect. If someone says something I don't like, a simple gesture is enough to stop them. If someone is teasing me agressively, they should very well expect responses from me on the same level or above.
"I'll fuck you into the bed." - "And you think I'd like that?" weak example but works. With the appropriate gestures ofc.

Topping is not about making someone feel subjugated. When you are fucking with someone, both of you are very vulnerable, emotionally and physically.
"Make your bottom your top priority." is how I work with men. As a top, you have a lot more control over the situation, which means you have a lot more responsibility. Same goes for power bottoms.
You can dominate someone by making them need you more. That takes effort however.
Forcing people to suck you off is not topping. It's a foreplay.

I rarely see Rowan protecting his personal sphere. A mere peasant could call him a manwhore and the rest of the people around him would laugh.

About Draith: I really don't like subby, hyper-feminine twinks getting dominated. It feels cheap, their respect is not earned because they have none for themselves. Having a more masculine man with a stronger personality getting attached to you, now that's something you could be proud of, and at the same time he could be proud of you too.

If anything I said comes off as offensive, I didn't mean it that way.

Reactions: T800 and Douglof
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes