sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
So like, is there a possibility of Andras impregnating Alexia? Because, we know she wants children, and we know Andras would do it just to spite Rowan and claim victory on all fronts.

Gravisity

Sep 15, 2017
I got this error, is there a fix?

While running game code:
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_battle.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
mindless slut
Hopefully not mindless. I think the cheating aspect of NTR is way better than simple corruption. Alexa is more interesting as an awesome wife and partner that can't stop cheating than just a dumb bitch addicted to cock that would go as far as neglect/ditch her husband. Same with Rowan, he is better as a good husband but overwhelmed by the horny and pressure of his new position than just a sex addict scumbag.

Oct 18, 2020
The relationship between Andras and Alexia is complex and interesting as much as the attempt to be faithful but a cheater with Rowan as much as loyal and faithful lol. Definitely makes you wonder how an Andras Alexia slut will change the dynamic of Act 2 lol.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I got this error, is there a fix?

While running game code:
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_battle.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
Seems to be a small bug (which occurs if you have "small" astarteArmySize).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

e: I attached a quick temp fix (rastedel_battle.rpy). Put it in the /game folder. Beware that it's not tested (but should work).

Last edited:

mysterandom

Jul 22, 2020
How do I get the new threesome scene between Alexia Rowan and the blond girl? I kept trying to go hrough the unlocked replayble sex scenes and I can't find where it is, even with the scene replay unlock. Is it in the bath sex scene with Rowan and Alexia with the option of the other girl? The cg won't pop up.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Hopefully not mindless. I think the cheating aspect of NTR is way better than simple corruption. Alexa is more interesting as an awesome wife and partner that can't stop cheating than just a dumb bitch addicted to cock that would go as far as neglect/ditch her husband. Same with Rowan, he is better as a good husband but overwhelmed by the horny and pressure of his new position than just a sex addict scumbag.
Finally Someone who gets it. LOL

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
Why is there a "Crippling Jezera influence" effect on my Spies screen lol. I think I've been a good boy throughout my playthrough. Does anyone know what causes it

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
You start with it. You can lower it by asking jezera for more control over spies in the favour menu
This Dnd style of rolling die to determine success or loss doesn't really work well in this format. It would be fine if you added content in fail case scenario and invested more in every consequence, but that's not the case here. Failing a role die isn't meaningful and just slaps the player on the face. Take BG3 for example, even if you fail on the die roll, the effect is still fun and affects the story. In here, it just makes people want to save scum and avoid wasting a day.
I hope you remove this 'gameplay' as this just sucks the life out of players and doesn't make the game more fun.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes