Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Will there be any consequences for Rowan if he were to sabotage twins efforts at the end of Act1?(Other than the Delane plot)
If they discover it they'll be really pissed off like kill Rowan pissed off. So probably best not to, and try and get Andras and Jezera killed before they figure out the trick.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
If they discover it they'll be really pissed off like kill Rowan pissed off. So probably best not to, and try and get Andras and Jezera killed before they figure out the trick.
There is a choice for sabotaging the twins plans at the start of Rastedel plot.I'm curious to see what will that lead to.Whether it will be a bad ending or the game( the twins) somehow finding a use for Rowan after he ruins everything that they have planned.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
There is a choice for sabotaging the twins plans at the start of Rastedel plot.I'm curious to see what will that lead to.Whether it will be a bad ending or the game( the twins) somehow finding a use for Rowan after he ruins everything that they have planned.
I'd assume it wouldn't lead to a Bad ending, since they want four paths and a single one ending early may be against their design philosophy. Rowan will probably skirt responsibility for the failure, or escape from them as the seize collapses. One way to get away with it would maybe be to hide behind one or the other demon siblings, sucking up to them enough that they fall for Roman's lies and prevent the other from killing you. Really there's a lot of possibilities. This game has so much god damn potential, I really don't want it to be wasted.

Also I want a route or path where Rowan Doms Andras. Not cause I like him, I just love when characters like him get the tables turned. Oh also not for any desire to save the wife. I just want Andras to be humiliated for being overconfident.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Also I want a route or path where Rowan Doms Andras. Not cause I like him, I just love when characters like him get the tables turned. Oh also not for any desire to save the wife. I just want Andras to be humiliated for being overconfident.
I dream of a route where Rowan becomes the real World Conqueror and he dom bottoms Andras. Andras as his Champion and service top is my end goal!

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
I want Rowan to finally show why he is a Hero known for his wit. He has been a puppet for so long I am starting to think his skills and renown are just fluffed up hearsay
Welllll to be honest literally all of the success that the demons have is due to Rowan organizing and commanding the whole fucking army. Like they're lazy fucking bums when it isn't raping or killing random people. Theyre clueless when it comes to Finance Capital. Rowan however isn't.

Last edited:

SacredBlack

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question, been long time since Alain mentioned in changelog. Is he dead or just never mention ever again or just another forgotten character? Last mentioned was in v0.2.55 that released in 2020. Maybe I should just let it go

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I have a question, been long time since Alain mentioned in changelog. Is he dead or just never mention ever again or just another forgotten character? Last mentioned was in v0.2.55 that released in 2020. Maybe I should just let it go
Alain will return in act 2, if he was allied with.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I want Rowan to finally show why he is a Hero known for his wit. He has been a puppet for so long I am starting to think his skills and renown are just fluffed up hearsay
I don't understand what he should have done, in your opinion. I think the game does a decent job in showing that he's fairly competent in various different things (military tactics, strategy, management, diplomacy, morale), trying to make the best out of a shitty situation and grasping slivers of independence whenever he can (this, of course, depends on the choices of the players). And that's just act 1.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Boy do I have good news for you.
I was wondering do you think if Alexia accidently sleeps with Andras we'll eventually be able to repair the relationship between her & Rowan?

I don't really see anything like that in these games, and I think could be interesting.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Some minor content. Like, there's no freaking time write a full deNTR storyline.
Thank you for the reply friend. I like the word deNTR I'm going to use that in the future.
I was always just calling it reverse NTR.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes