RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It wouldn't do you much good in this type of game. Either play it or learn to use Unren.bat to force start events (there is a thread about it on tools & tutorials area).

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure there is a quest tracker. I remember seeing it.
Or do you want pointer arrows on the map to tell you where to go?
Is there? Maybe there is and I just never found it. Dunno!
Do I want pointer arrows? No, no, nothing so handholdy. What I'd be looking for is some general idea of where the thing is in the quest log. e.g.
¨The twins are demanding that I find yoloface castle, which according to genericinformationnpc is somewhere to our Northeast. I should find it if I follow the river¨ or somesuch.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
¨The twins are demanding that I find yoloface castle, which according to genericinformationnpc is somewhere to our Northeast. I should find it if I follow the river¨ or somesuch.
Throne room, review goal. That's what is in the game right now.
There is also "journal" button in the lower right corner. The quest tab there is pretty good.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Throne room, review goal. That's what is in the game right now.
There is also "journal" button in the lower right corner. The quest tab there is pretty good.
Ah yeah, there it is. So I guess the annoyance is that you can't access it when you're actually out on the map/hanging out in bloodmeen.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
How does Alexia get Jezera influence points?

I think that i've got all palace scenes with Alexia & Jezera, but i can't get post medium corruption scene (Jezera&whores).
Rowan relation is probably too high for the other scene.

hu3elder

Apr 5, 2018
I want more rowan content, all i see is alexia, alexia and alexia (i love her character tho).

Will we get to see more on rowan's past as well? i hope we will have the choice for him to defeat the twins in the name of good.(maybe even have a fight with alexia if she is corrupted), overall its one of the best visual novels i have played.

Reactions: Back

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

Well, last month was a pretty good one here at Seeds of Chaos. We got a pretty solid bump, assumedly from both the cross promotion and the demo release of Jessika's Curse. Because of this, we achieved two firsts for the project: going over 8k in funding, and having more than 10k downloads on itch for the month. Hopefully we can continue this momentum going forward for the rest of the year.
Now, onto what I'm sure you are more interested in - plans for the next release. Work is underway as always, with Winter once again mostly focusing on Rastedel this month, and Rein is helping him out now the bulk of work on the new mechanics is finished. Speaking of, our programmer is working on implementing the changes at the moment, and we hope to have them in the game in the next two or three months. I'll be focusing on finishing up the other half of the Alexia event, and I'll hopefully get that done in the next week or so before I have to start coding.
On the art side, Sommy will be doing one background this month (you can see the work in progress above), and Keidi will be working on another character sprite for the Rastedel arc. From MDN, I already have the sketches back, and have been sharing them with the backers over the past few days. Once I get the line art, I'll send them off to the colourist as always.
That's all for today. Planned release date for this month is the 28th.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
I am at the point in the story where I have to get the army in the north. I think it is the ork camp with batri and ulco? how do I get these on my side? One says I have to find a woman wich I dont know and the other says I have to get gifts but simply doing raids doesnt change anything
help is appreciated

hu3elder

Apr 5, 2018
I am at the point in the story where I have to get the army in the north. I think it is the ork camp with batri and ulco? how do I get these on my side? One says I have to find a woman wich I dont know and the other says I have to get gifts but simply doing raids doesnt change anything
help is appreciated
keep exploring the camp, you should find her

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
I lost about 85 weeks of progress... my game crashed while i was playing and my save file got corrupted... Please somebody send a save file... i really like the game but also i really dont want to play more then 80 weeks again.....

Reactions: paradox94

Back

Aug 3, 2017
tctfoxi That is indeed the correct orc camp hex you need to work on to recruit an army so that you won't run into a game over later on. To acquire the orc horde, you'll need to back one of the three possible leaders--Ulcro, Tarish, or Batri. Since it's a pretty significant decision and there are several way to acquire the horde, I am reluctant to spoil things for you. Just keep working on it (by revisiting the camp and picking the appropriate options in the storyline you're going for) and you'll get it no problem, I'm sure. It's a cool part and the dev team put a lot of work into it, so have fun with it, yeah? ;]

Nolo100 Did you check your autosaves? Unfortunately, since the game is nonlinear with different storylines that can be pursued (with significant differing outcomes) along with a RNG factor for events, in my opinion, providing a save won't be especially helpful. Besides, if you're already up to week 85 on that last run, then you've pretty much should have encountered all the interesting bits on the stories you've pursued. In any case, this might be an opportunity to try different things and try different options for your next run. :]

Reactions: Mofoga

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How does Alexia get Jezera influence points?

I think that i've got all palace scenes with Alexia & Jezera, but i can't get post medium corruption scene (Jezera&whores).
Rowan relation is probably too high for the other scene.
Are you putting Alexia in the Maid job? That will help a lot with getting Jezera corruption.

I want more rowan content, all i see is alexia, alexia and alexia (i love her character tho).

Will we get to see more on rowan's past as well? i hope we will have the choice for him to defeat the twins in the name of good.(maybe even have a fight with alexia if she is corrupted), overall its one of the best visual novels i have played.
Well, I did a fun Rowan scene last month with Shaya. The Rastedel stuff actually has been exploring his background a bit. To me, the beating heart of the Rastedel plotline is Rowan and his relationship too Duke Werden. That's the mechanism I'm using to explore Rowan more.

There will be a non-chaotic anti-twins route.

Hopefully Liurial will get some more content and CGs soon.
Laurial is almost entirely my project. I love writing her scenes, so you can for sure expect more in the future. However, Liurial needs a bit more depth and I'm actually partially waiting on the Elf Plot for that. Meanwhile, I'm pretty bogged down in Rastedel, Jezera/NTR, and bringing some characters like Shaya out of her weak state. Helayna and Laurial have largely seen fewer event as a result. Though, I have a bunch of ideas, and as soon as Rastedel is finally done I'll show them some love.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
You know, I had a weird dream where Jezera and Andras were fucking... and stuff...

Should I see a doctor? Should I slowly wean myself off of Seeds of Chaos?

But I know one thing. Patreon would say No...

Reactions: T800 and tonicase24

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Are you putting Alexia in the Maid job? That will help a lot with getting Jezera corruption.
I tried that, it is just domestic work or blushing in kitchen duty now.

Anyway thank you for the great game, i guess i should re-activate my patreon account...

hu3elder

Apr 5, 2018
Well, I did a fun Rowan scene last month with Shaya. The Rastedel stuff actually has been exploring his background a bit. To me, the beating heart of the Rastedel plotline is Rowan and his relationship too Duke Werden. That's the mechanism I'm using to explore Rowan more.

There will be a non-chaotic anti-twins route.
I FUCKING love you, Duke Werden is one of the most interesting characters i've seen on this game, i cant wait for more Rastadel content.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes