Back

Aug 3, 2017
When's the nemesis system being implemented? That was a great idea.
Currently on hold. It's not being actively worked on right now as it is a very low priority for the development team. However, they did say that it wasn't completely culled from the game; only that it's on the backburner for now.

Reactions: gg123

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the random rolls in this game. Can you do stuff to increase your stats to where they're no longer random? At the moment it just seems to me like an unnecessary and annoying mechanic to make you miss out on scenes unless you resort so save-scumming.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Im interested in the game but seeing after 4 years its only on 0.2.55 is kinda alarming. Is it on hold, abandoned, just rly slow on updates or whats the catch?

Thx in advance!

Reactions: gg123

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Im interested in the game but seeing after 4 years its only on 0.2.55 is kinda alarming. Is it on hold, abandoned, just rly slow on updates or whats the catch?

Thx in advance!
None of the above. The last few releases have been 2 or 3 months in between. So about the average time frame most devs take.

Hell if you look at their patreon/twitter they are probably one of if not the most active devs in showing what they are doing, every couple days new art or how far along things are.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
None of the above. The last few releases have been 2 or 3 months in between. So about the average time frame most devs take.

Hell if you look at their patreon/twitter they are probably one of if not the most active devs in showing what they are doing, every couple days new art or how far along things are.
Thx for your reply! BUT what about the content then? I mean if after this much time only on that version number it either has small amount of content or devs want to recreate Lord of the Rings.

• Haha
Reactions: T800 and gg123

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thx for your reply! BUT what about the content then? I mean if after this much time only on that version number it either has small amount of content or devs want to recreate Lord of the Rings.
The game caters to a bunch of different tastes. So I can say it has a lot of content (An all encompassing phrase), but it may not have a ton of specifically futa content.

They are making an actual game with sex content, so this isn't just a VN/KN where everything is instantaneous, and that also makes it why it requires a lot of builds, plus 2d drawn art takes a while.

Game has different paths/choices.

If you are asking is it near finished? The answer is no, I think it is only past the first major plot point. So LoTR might be apt in length

Reactions: T800

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
The game caters to a bunch of different tastes. So I can say it has a lot of content (An all encompassing phrase), but it may not have a ton of specifically futa content.

They are making an actual game with sex content, so this isn't just a VN/KN where everything is instantaneous, and that also makes it why it requires a lot of builds, plus 2d drawn art takes a while.

Game has different paths/choices.

If you are asking is it near finished? The answer is no, I think it is only past the first major plot point. So LoTR might be apt in length
Thx! I will try it then :)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

Thx in advance!
As near as I can figure their versioning system, that 0.2.55 indicates there have been 55 individual updates since version 0.2 first released, so don’t take the 0.2 part as too indicative.

They used to be on a monthly schedule, but have switched to bimonthly as it reportedly allows them to be more efficient with their workload, and they’re putting out at least as much in that two-month period as they did in two one-month periods before, so development hasn’t slowed down. The story is progressing... well, very slowly, let’s say, but that’s due to the volume of content they’re putting out. It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to say that each bimonthly update includes more content than a lot of the entire games that end up being posted on F95.

On the one hand, the game absolutely is taking long enough that my expectations are tempered regarding its completion (no offense to the devs intended, but lots of thing can happen in the space of a few years, knock on wood).

On the other, having watched the game’s progress over the course of a year+, that’s not due to a lack of direction or discipline in the devs’ part; they seem genuinely committed to completing the project, and feature creep seems to have been kept to a minimum. It’s just, as I mentioned, lots of things can happen in the space of a few years, so my personal approach is just to enjoy the updates as they come (with significant breaks so it doesn’t get too old).

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hello again.

So from what I have read here.
Since I have.
- gathered an Orc army via rescuing Delane and Tanish joining thru default of being the last orc standing.
- did my initial and only visit to Rastedel

When I look at "review goal" - "with preparation for Rastedel now set, I should wait for further instructions"

That is all for the progress for the game at this point
By continuing I will simply reach 60 weeks and run out of time without progressing the story

Correct?

Thanks again

Catshiria

Sep 20, 2017
Hello again.

So from what I have read here.
Since I have.
- gathered an Orc army via rescuing Delane and Tanish joining thru default of being the last orc standing.
- did my initial and only visit to Rastedel

When I look at "review goal" - "with preparation for Rastedel now set, I should wait for further instructions"

That is all for the progress for the game at this point
By continuing I will simply reach 60 weeks and run out of time without progressing the story

Correct?

Thanks again
Game should end with the success of sieging down Rastedel. Btw the game seems to have updated as of April 2nd on Steam at least. Any chance we get it here?

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes