Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
ok so with all that said and done, does anyone have a direct link to a version of unren that works here

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
What is the name of the new AlexiaxAndras event?
Event is called "the_lords_work"
Only has partial CGs. The first half has it but the 2nd half doesn't.

Andras does not fuck Alexia unfortunately... still a very good scene though.

but like bruh this dev is obsessed with just telling us about andras fucking alexia but not showing it... they setup an amazing scene but it ends in JK LOL NEXT TIME suckers again. The last NTR scene was both slaves preparing themselves for andras but no fucking happened. This time Andras tells her you're gonna get rewarded but then the scene ends... like wtf? Do you not understand your fans wait years for the next scene then when you do implement it, you don't even give us the full thing... like why? It'll be at least another year or two before the next scene is added ugh...

The scene is very good and leans heavy on the NTR which is amazing but it's just frustrating to wait soooo long then get blue balled again with no fucking. Just a bj again.

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
Event is called "the_lords_work"
Only has partial CGs. The first half has it but the 2nd half doesn't.

Andras does not fuck Alexia unfortunately... still a very good scene though.

but like bruh this dev is obsessed with just telling us about andras fucking alexia but not showing it... they setup an amazing scene but it ends in JK LOL NEXT TIME suckers again. The last NTR scene was both slaves preparing themselves for andras but no fucking happened. This time Andras tells her you're gonna get rewarded but then the scene ends... like wtf? Do you not understand your fans wait years for the next scene then when you do implement it, you don't even give us the full thing... like why? It'll be at least another year or two before the next scene is added ugh...

The scene is very good and leans heavy on the NTR which is amazing but it's just frustrating to wait soooo long then get blue balled again with no fucking. Just a bj again.
wait i got the scene you described, but i taught it wasn't all because the changelog says there are "two full sex scenes and a smaller one"

i must be missing something, am i?

Aug 28, 2019
I downloaded the update on my android but it still doesnt work on Joiplay, like the last version.

Any idea on how to fix that?
I have the same problem, ever since the last update (0.4.04) the game stopped working on JoiPlay, And yes I am using the latest version (1.20.410) and both Ren'Py (8.1.3_7.6.3_001) and Legacy 7.4 Plugin 7.4.11.01, The game simply stopped on working on JoiPlay.

• Sad
Reactions: Frank443

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
To be fair, it will be hard to have Alexia go on Jezera's path again. I have been a long time fan of Spy Alexia, but all the recent additions to Andras paths with both Alexia and Rowan made Andras my champion. Can't wait to see the following !

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I tried this once years ago, and wasn't too keen. -Really- hated the protag, but I see in the tags multiple protags, and I do recall some stuff with the wife(?) or whatever. Scoured the reviews and I can't tell if they're interwoven and you have to do both, or you can just do her stuff. If you can ignore playing as the guy entirely, does the girl story have agency, or does she just turn into a boring cocksleeve?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I tried this once years ago, and wasn't too keen. -Really- hated the protag, but I see in the tags multiple protags, and I do recall some stuff with the wife(?) or whatever. Scoured the reviews and I can't tell if they're interwoven and you have to do both, or you can just do her stuff. If you can ignore playing as the guy entirely, does the girl story have agency, or does she just turn into a boring cocksleeve?
THe game doesn't really have multiple protagonists. Alexia acts as a deuteragonist instead and her choices only unlock after several in-game weeks with just Rowan. And she does have some agency just be forewarned that the NTR paths are the ones with the most sex and she very much becomes a boring cocksleeve in those (but hey, that's what the majority of people playing this game are here for).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
gimmie unren
Unren-all (9.4, attached) works fine with Seeds. (Couldn't get Sam's one (1.0.11d) to work with the game for some reason.)
I can't tell if they're interwoven and you have to do both, or you can just do her stuff.
You have to play both, there's no way you can skip one or another. Technically speaking - there's only one protagonist/avatar in Seeds and that's Rowan. Alexia is an actor just like every other major char in the game. She just has a bit more parameters and content then others.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Unren-all (9.4, attached) works fine with Seeds. (Couldn't get Sam's one (1.0.11d) to work with the game for some reason.)

You have to play both, there's no way you can skip one or another. Technically speaking - there's only one protagonist/avatar in Seeds and that's Rowan. Alexia is an actor just like every other major char in the game. She just has a bit more parameters and content then others.
You can largely skip Alexia. Just assign her to the library and leave her there. It has the least content and by the end you'll just have to see a short event at the end of each week.

gfgdg

Nov 8, 2020
THe game doesn't really have multiple protagonists. Alexia acts as a deuteragonist instead and her choices only unlock after several in-game weeks with just Rowan. And she does have some agency just be forewarned that the NTR paths are the ones with the most sex and she very much becomes a boring cocksleeve in those (but hey, that's what the majority of people playing this game are here for).
Speak for yourself. I'm not against NTR, but other relationships between the main characters look no worse. "but hey, that's what the majority of people playing this game are here for" NOT ONLY

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

perles75

May 16, 2020
Speak for yourself. I'm not against NTR, but other relationships between the main characters look no worse. "but hey, that's what the majority of people playing this game are here for" NOT ONLY
A game cannot cater to the taste of EVERYBODY; some games can just not be for you.

Said that, this one actually makes a good job at choosing what you want to do with your characters, although by the nature of the game the main focus is corruption and how much you're willing to resist (or not) to it.
Alexia can be everything from very pure to extra corrupt and all in between. You can easily set the degree of NTR or whatever it's important for you.
Of course you can see a significantly lower number of sex scenes depending on what you choose to do with her and with Rowan, but that's obvious. Example, if I decide to make a closeted gay Rowan and an unsatisfied Alexia that slowly starts exploring her own promiscuity, you cannot complain that you miss straight sex scenes with Rowan or that she's too whorish. Same if you want to make the two a loving and monogamous(ish) couple against all odds.

gfgdg

Nov 8, 2020
One of the reasons I like having multiple versions of this story. If there is only NTR in the game, it will be sad. He spoke for everyone, as if this is the only thing we need. I had to say that his preferences do not apply to all people. Although I myself love NTR, I will not speak like him.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I did not speak for myself though (my interests in this game are such a minority anyway) nor did I speak for everyone. I just spoke for the majority judging by the polls that the devs have done. The majority is here to watch Alexia get stuffed. That's the reality of the game, it is clearly the most popular content.

Last edited:

gfgdg

Nov 8, 2020
Polls that I did not participate in, like many others. In the comments, many praise NTR. I decided to show that there are people who are waiting for something more than just Alexia X Andras content. In fact, many are silent.

I spoke out for Balance of Power

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes