Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Polls that I did not participate in, like many others. In the comments, many praise NTR. I decided to show that there are people who are waiting for something more than just Alexia X Andras content. In fact, many are silent.

I spoke out for Balance of Power
The paying customers largely participated and they are the only people whose opinions matters.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
You can largely skip Alexia. Just assign her to the library and leave her there. It has the least content and by the end you'll just have to see a short event at the end of each week.
Sure you can reduce the gameplay with Alexia (or any char in the game), but ruler events with her would still pop up.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Sure you can reduce the gameplay with Alexia (or any char in the game), but ruler events with her would still pop up.
I mean you cannot delete her from the plot, she is pretty much the reason the game story even happens.

Tbh I think it would be fairly cool if you could have an option to skip those events entirely. It's not like it'd be hard to do.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i'm just here for the NTR, does the game still have a bit of a rushed pace if you're skipping weeks to trigger more NTR? lol. i keep messing up my playthroughs that way cause of the twins getting mad i'm not ready with the orcs and all the other ducks lined up in a row in time hahaha. i'm impatient i guess and i need to go through the orc camp storyline quicker so i can go finish the capital quicker before the timer ends.

intressemannen

Sep 13, 2021
anyone know what the azryl x jezera x rowan scene is called in the debug menu?
I think the event is called "arzyl_riddle_game", but it doesnt show up in debug menu. However, I was able to force run it via renpy console. In a loaded game, press "shift-O" to open console, then write "jump arzyl_riddle_game" to force start the event

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I think the event is called "arzyl_riddle_game", but it doesnt show up in debug menu. However, I was able to force run it via renpy console. In a loaded game, press "shift-O" to open console, then write "jump arzyl_riddle_game" to force start the event
Ty arzyl great I hope she keeps getting new stuff

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Oh man what a disappointing update.

1.-Ruler and exploration events are nice for fluff but not really necessary at this point. They don't take us closer to part 2.

2.-More fkin Andras scenes, as if he wasn't the one with x2 more scenes that anyone else. The guy doesn't really need more scenes for part 1. What we need is to have more Jez scenes to balance things out.

3.-Blackholt. I can't see the end of the goblin quest.

I was hoping we could close some open fronts with this update (maybe finishing the goblins once and for all, or the fae, or any of the character arcs that we stil have open).
Andras won a poll on who should get more scenes. I was mad to see people choose the fucking loser Maul ripoff as well, but paypigs are always the freaks.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The new Alexia NTR event with Andras ("The Lord's Work" or something like that) is really good. One of the better NTR scenes in the game overall, if not the best. For the first time we can clearly see the true corruption of Alexia. Up until now, 90% of corruption in Alexia's case was about being a slut. But in this event, the corruption is shown through her interactions with Rowan and how she lost faith in her husband, while at the same time, she starts being more loyal emotionally (not just in terms of sexual desire) to Andras. Plus we get an an extremely hot Alexia and Andras kiss scene behind Rowan's back :love::love:

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Honestly I'd love a bad end when the Twins' entire plot collapses because of Rowan's sabotage but he and Alexia suffer horrible ends because of it. It should be possible at that point.
At that point, i believe, depending on player's choices for Alexia, she might not be even affected (aka Andras/Jezera and other stuff routes) and only Rowan will meet his horrible end. As an option. But it's all up to devs anyway.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
How do people feel about this game in general? I don't mean those whining about NTR but as an actual game you play is it well liked? I personally stopped playing it a long time ago and just look at the new scenes with the extended replay mod. I might enjoy the scenes more with the additional context around them but the game for me was really a chore to get through and there are so many paths with variables that wanting to just see everything there is requires a spreadsheet and multiple concurrent saves being kept which is just too much hassle. I really like the sex scenes or I wouldn't keep up with it but I've long since given up on the 'game' aspects of it.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes