• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
does the stats really matter, seems like more often than not its still fail check.
Stats have an effect on how the dice rolls work. Or at least they're supposed to. The higher a stat is the larger the window you have for success rolls.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys,

Bit late this month, as it is has been a bit slow around here. Hard to believe we are almost halfway through the year already, but here we are. The Steam update has gone pretty well, and things are holding steady, despite covid, so it is looking pretty positive. As always we are working hard on putting the release together for the 31st.

It is going fine as usual on that front. The writers are just finishing up their work for the month, and I'm about to go into full-on coding mode. Winter has been working on fleshing out the Patricia route, finishing the rest of Werden's, as well as adding the epilogue, and Rein has been contuining with the Maud alliance path, so this will bring us very close to finally being done with Rastedel. Hooky has been working on a number of scenes in other areas of the game to round the release out a little. There might also be an extra little surprise depend on time limits, but that is enough about that.

On the art front, as you can see above Sommy has finished another gorgeous background, this time for the mine. He is currently working on finalizing all the CGs I've gotten back from the colourist, and we've will continue sharing them with the backers as they are finished.
I've also been investing some of the extra money in having our freelance coder, Dragoon, make a number of quality of life improvements to the game. In the upcoming release, you will now be able to pan and zoom on the realm map, as has long been requested. He was also able to fix the long-standing bug with villages being counted incorrectly, and he's also trimmed a number of redundant features.

In other news, the poll for Winter's promised non-cannon SoC fanfic rumbles on. I have just posted the last of the qualifiers for our $10 backers, next up will be the "semi-final" poll, which will also include $5 level backers, with the final being opened up for all backers to vote in. The usual CG poll will be up for our poll level backers tomorrow.
That's all for today. Once Rastedel is finally in the rearview mirror, we'll be starting to talk about what is left to finish the current act - mainly the character relationship arcs, and the goblin recruitment narrative. Until then, I hope you are all well, and are keeping safe.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Only just come across this game and absolutely love it! Corrupting Alexia is amazing I hope there’s more to come.

Does anyone have a save for Jezera & Alexia scenes? I went down the Andras route (please make more!) and I don’t think I am ready to start the game over again right now.

Reactions: isacrondel and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Corrupting Alexia is amazing I hope there’s more to come.
Why would you do something like that to her?! She's so wholesome, loyal, and pure.

Only degenerates (like T51bwinterized, Rein, diebesgrab, TheSexinati, or myself) would ever enjoy something vile like that. How horrible! I'm going to give you a "like" as an incentive to mend your ways (and not because I want it too)! Good day, sir.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Why would you do something like that to her?! She's so wholesome, loyal, and pure.

Only degenerates (like T51bwinterized, Rein, diebesgrab, TheSexinati, or myself) would ever enjoy something vile like that. How horrible! I'm going to give you a "like" as an incentive to mend your ways (and not because I want it too)! Good day, sir.
I guess I fall into the degenerate pile too lol, I pretty consistently end up with her as corrupt as I can get her, even without meaning to

Back

Aug 3, 2017
[Alexia] is so wholesome, loyal, and pure.
Only degenerates would ever enjoy something vile like that. How horrible! I'm going to give you a "like" as an incentive to mend your ways.
Yup I love corrupting Alexia as well. I mean it is just the best corrupting the wholsome loyal and pure ones. It is way more fun.
*Squints at the comment.* *Smacks a "Like" right upside your head too.*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
REPENT!

Still aiming for the "Alexia as succubus/demoness godess and Rowan as pure, innocent, cuck bastard husband" save!
Wha- what?! How can you plan something so... so horrid!
*Bops you with a "Like" to knock some goodness back into you.*
Repent, dang you!

I guess I fall into the degenerate pile too lol, I pretty consistently end up with her as corrupt as I can get her, even without meaning to
Hmm... do better. Innocence like that should be protected. She's already been through a lot.
Dig deep; search within yourself to raise up to the challenge. After all, she needs a .
*Gets a light smack from a saint, and a "Like" to persevere.*

Y'know, this is the kind of stuff that makes Solansia weep for the world...
SoC - Solansia 2018.jpg
Just look at her... *Stares at her curves for a moment too long.*
Ahem, *coughs*, she's saddened by comments such as these. Repent all you sinners and strive towards the Light of the Goddess even in these dark times. Make her "happy" and rejoice in the choices and the consequences that you make, for the sake of The Six Realms!

Reactions: T800 and Bgibbs666

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Hey guys,

Bit late this month, as it is has been a bit slow around here. Hard to believe we are almost halfway through the year already, but here we are. The Steam update has gone pretty well, and things are holding steady, despite covid, so it is looking pretty positive. As always we are working hard on putting the release together for the 31st.

It is going fine as usual on that front. The writers are just finishing up their work for the month, and I'm about to go into full-on coding mode. Winter has been working on fleshing out the Patricia route, finishing the rest of Werden's, as well as adding the epilogue, and Rein has been contuining with the Maud alliance path, so this will bring us very close to finally being done with Rastedel. Hooky has been working on a number of scenes in other areas of the game to round the release out a little. There might also be an extra little surprise depend on time limits, but that is enough about that.

On the art front, as you can see above Sommy has finished another gorgeous background, this time for the mine. He is currently working on finalizing all the CGs I've gotten back from the colourist, and we've will continue sharing them with the backers as they are finished.
I've also been investing some of the extra money in having our freelance coder, Dragoon, make a number of quality of life improvements to the game. In the upcoming release, you will now be able to pan and zoom on the realm map, as has long been requested. He was also able to fix the long-standing bug with villages being counted incorrectly, and he's also trimmed a number of redundant features.

In other news, the poll for Winter's promised non-cannon SoC fanfic rumbles on. I have just posted the last of the qualifiers for our $10 backers, next up will be the "semi-final" poll, which will also include $5 level backers, with the final being opened up for all backers to vote in. The usual CG poll will be up for our poll level backers tomorrow.
That's all for today. Once Rastedel is finally in the rearview mirror, we'll be starting to talk about what is left to finish the current act - mainly the character relationship arcs, and the goblin recruitment narrative. Until then, I hope you are all well, and are keeping safe.
Sounds great, but I'm disappointed by the lack of minotaurs.

Evillin

May 26, 2020
Hi, everybody. I have one game ends when the main character is put in prison? It's ok or I did something wrong? Game version - 0.2.55. Please help =(
UPD. the event is called "GOAL2 Fail"

Evillin

May 26, 2020
You have to agree to help the Twins (whether Rowan means it or not).
If you mean at the very beginning of the game-I agreed. The game ended for me in week 22.
The demon said I couldn't expand her coffers or something like that.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If you mean at the very beginning of the game-I agreed. The game ended for me in week 22.
There are a couple instances where the game can end for you prematurely like that. For instance, your Masters did tell you to capture the nearby Keep from your starting location on the map and have enough in the treasury (your coffers). Another one that folks trip up on is to gain a serviceable army afterwards. Currently, the only one implemented to gain (for now, as Goblins may be added in the future) is the Orc Horde in the upper-left of the map near the other portal. These will need to be resolved over several weeks.

Just look around, follow the story, explore the map. I don't want to give you any more spoilers than these general ones so that you can enjoy the game on your own. If in the future, you still need help, then return here for advice and maybe look over the OP post once again. Try on your own first though; you'll surely gain more satisfaction and enjoyment out of the game that way. It's not that hard especially among H-games. Have fun and good luck!

Reactions: T800

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
*cough*

Will we at all get an ending where only one demon ends up on the throne?
I just really want to screw over Andras and worship my queen Jezera.
I really like that idea, but replace “only one demon” with “only one demon and one human,” and replace “queen Jezera” with “queens Jezera and Alexia.”

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes