Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Steam also says that the update was made on January 8, but we downloaded the update that was in December. Is the update in this download on Steam

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Steam also says that the update was made on January 8, but we downloaded the update that was in December. Is the update in this download on Steam
Steam has different updates (not as frequent, but larger) than the Patreon version which is available here.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Where did you get stuck? I can get you on track if you have any interest. Where did you leave off? PM if you like.
I don’t really remember I’d have to give it another actual go, but I remember visiting a blonde girl in a tavern twice and then no options would lead to anything after that. I kept coming back to the city and still nothing.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the Greyhide/Alexia/Rowan threesome. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

After the drunk scene with Alexia there's an event in the forge where the options are to either kiss him or console him.

Kissing leads to the gay scene which I assume is not required since you only need 1 sexual encounter of either Alexia or Rowan.

So I pick the console option and he rans away.

No event comes afterwards no matter how many weeks pass.

Any idea what I'm missing?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
It is scheduled for tomorrow, so probably not?
Damn, you are right... I somehow overlooked this information. They release updates often on the 30th or 29th, so I thought that also this month that will be the case.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can somebody help me? I'm seriously on my wits end. Aside from the pre requiste scenes, I've also tried everything, multiple playthroughs, unlocked all upgrades built all, had Alexia work on the Forge until generic scenes are left, reached to week 100+, but I can't for the life of me, trigger the Threesome scene.

Wtf am I doing wrong?

I sank way too many hours on this now.. I need to have a resolution

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can somebody help me? I'm seriously on my wits end. Aside from the pre requiste scenes, I've also tried everything, multiple playthroughs, unlocked all upgrades built all, had Alexia work on the Forge until generic scenes are left, reached to week 100+, but I can't for the life of me, trigger the Threesome scene.

Wtf am I doing wrong?

What threesome scene do you have in mind?

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
a lot of sex scenes are not shown why, all I see is a black screen subtitles this is a very annoying situation hopefully the new update has found a solution to it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
a lot of sex scenes are not shown why, all I see is a black screen subtitles this is a very annoying situation hopefully the new update has found a solution to it.
It is not a bug, they just don't have the artwork for those scenes done yet, they will be added eventually.

Chiefem

May 28, 2020

Wtf am I doing wrong?

You need to trigger the it early I think corruption score under something like 20.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Greyhide content is going through an ongoing rework. It's scheduled to be completed within the next few months. Wer were hoping to have the finale for Act 1 ready for this one, but we decided to push it back to ensure it had enough dev time to be as good as it could be

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Greyhide content is going through an ongoing rework. It's scheduled to be completed within the next few months. Wer were hoping to have the finale for Act 1 ready for this one, but we decided to push it back to ensure it had enough dev time to be as good as it could be
Care to share in what direction or its a suprise? I kind of liked the old way things played out with the couple, consensual and with mutual enjoyment (helped by the demoness ofc) . Is it goig to be a forced thing now? Or you are going to scrap the treesome route all together?

Reactions: gogliagoop

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018

Is the rework only to do with the threesome story arc? I really enjoy the relationship/ scenes with Alexia and Greyhide and hope you aren’t changing those due to all the NTR complainers!

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Does the rework involve decreasing his dick size? There's no way that thing's gonna fit inside Alexia or even Rowan for that matter :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes