Sep 15, 2017
Hey so I've just started playing with ntr on but I wish to avoid it at all cost to kinda add a challenge to the game...so any advice?....like if cheat on Alexia to much will it trigger ntr... please explain in details

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey so I've just started playing with ntr on but I wish to avoid it at all cost to kinda add a challenge to the game...so any advice?....like if cheat on Alexia to much will it trigger ntr... please explain in details
As far as I know, no. For the time being, even if things get bad between Rowan and Alexia, she won't unavoidably cheat on him. I think the only people Alexia can currently find out about Rowan cheating on her are Liurial and Greyhide
So in Andras stressed event can I win against him
It used to be an impossible skill check, don't know if they will make it possible after the skill system gets reworked. You might have to either have Rowan suck Andras off himself or get Rowan wounded by trying to challenge Andras.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
When do you think guys this game become "complet" or at least 90%?
If I understand things right they probably split game in III Acts. Other way all this random events just be unmanageable.
And right now we are in the phase where the preparation to finish all the arcs in Act I. IF things go at this paсe we will see them close Act I at the end of summer.
"highly likely"

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I completely forgot about Rastedel after I got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress in that area.

Sep 15, 2017
So what are the consequence for claiming the knight chick Helayna or whatever her name is

I've read that alixia cheats if I do so which I do not want and alixia also helps the knight escape which perfectly fine in my opinion...but then does she move back in with me and also can I avoid being cucked during the entire claiming event

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
So what are the consequence for claiming the knight chick Helayna or whatever her name is

I've read that alixia cheats if I do so which I do not want and alixia also helps the knight escape which perfectly fine in my opinion...but then does she move back in with me and also can I avoid being cucked during the entire claiming event
Alexia doesn't automatically cheat on Rowan if he claims Helayna, you still would have to make additional choices for her to do so when controlling her.

That said, as of yet Alexia does not move back in if Helayna is claimed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for consequences, long term is unknown exactly. Short term:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Are you assuming Rivina's gender? :unsure:
REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I am clearly a sexy anime girl with a big throbbing futa cock. My pronouns are Yeah!!/Whoooo!/Muthafucka say whut?!

(for those that find humour doesn't translate well in text this is clearly a joke.)

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes