diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Returning to this game after more than a year, could someone give me a clue what kind of changes I should expect?
The main thrust over the past year+ has been finishing up the Rastedel arc and fleshing out the personal arcs of the castle characters. The Rastedel arc is mostly complete now, though the castle cast is still in progress.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
is there any specific trigger for each route?
Also if one triggers is the other route closed?
Farm as much corruption as you can and set up the wife with the demon of your choice (maid job gives alot of Jezera, Tavern gives Andras i think) And yes they are eather or so make a save for each :>

The wife need to have the corrupt tree event before any of the Demon routes i think as that marks her as mid corruption

In had a save with both routes a while ago but i think that was a bugg

Last edited:

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
Farm as much corruption as you can and set up the wife with the demon of your choice (maid job gives alot of Jezera, Tavern gives Andras i think) And yes they are eather or so make a save for each :>

The wife need to have the corrupt tree event before any of the Demon routes i think as that marks her as mid corruption

In had a save with both routes a while ago but i think that was a bugg
How do you farm corruption there seems to be no indication?

Reactions: Ice piece

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Rowan and Alexia have separate corruption stats, and to get deeper into the twins’ NTR routes, Alexia’s corruption stat needs to be raised; Rowan’s corruption is irrelevant to those routes.

To raise Alexia’s corruption, the easiest thing is to pursue the early twin NTR events that don’t require medium corruption and have her work in the Tavern, as a maid, and in the breeding pits. Make choices that lead to her witnessing sex or cruelty, as well as choices that lead to her having sexual encounters (even if it isn’t actually sex). I think getting her caught when she helps Helayna escape, assuming you take that path, can also raise her corruption.

Once you witness the medium corruption event (you can’t miss it, it’s a nonrandom event that occurs immediately the week after Alexia achieves medium corruption and conspicuously features a tree), assuming you have a high enough relationship stat for Alexia with the twins, you’ll have the option to begin progressing further down the twins’ NTR paths. Which one depends on which you have a high enough relationship stat with; if you have a high enough stat with both, you’ll get an event that lets you choose one.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes