regally

Mar 24, 2020
I remember managing to open up a "console command" menu where I could just select the scenes I wanted. I don't know what the exact name for this menu is called and I can't remember how I opened it. I don't even know if it's even in the latest download or if it's been removed. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I remember managing to open up a "console command" menu where I could just select the scenes I wanted. I don't know what the exact name for this menu is called and I can't remember how I opened it. I don't even know if it's even in the latest download or if it's been removed. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
That menu (Still in the game) is enabled by having the Ren'py console enabled. It's detailed briefly in the linked post in my sig, though my post is much more about the Ren'py console commands for this game as enabling the console is the same across all Ren'py games and thus really easy to find details for. Search F95 for Unren for the easiest method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rivina

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Is futa/trans and NTR avoidable?
You can turn off NTR after the intro. This will stop one on one NTR options.
But this does NOT turn off group stuff (Rowan x Alexia x Other).

I did the mistake to pick "Comfront her" to the succubuss in the start, the moment she made rowan and alexia naked I knew what was going to happen, I insta loaded an old save and lost a few mins of progress.

But dont worry about Alexia. With NTR OFF, she is super loyal after the intro. Im still playing and have yet to finish it but Alexia avoids any flirts and advances from other characters very well. Its only in the intro where she shows some hoe tendencies

If anything you should be more worried about Rowan since NTR OFF does not prevent him from sleeping around.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can turn off NTR after the intro. This will stop one on one NTR options.
But this does NOT turn off group stuff (Rowan x Alexia x Other).

I did the mistake to pick "Comfront her" to the succubuss in the start, the moment she made rowan and alexia naked I knew what was going to happen, I insta loaded an old save and lost a few mins of progress.

But dont worry about Alexia. With NTR OFF, she is super loyal after the intro. Im still playing and have yet to finish it but Alexia avoids any flirts and advances from other characters very well. Its only in the intro where she shows some hoe tendencies

If anything you should be more worried about Rowan since NTR OFF does not prevent him from sleeping around.
Thanks. I will take your word for it. But if there is NTR or unavoidable futa/trans sexual encounter I will hunt you down and spank you:devilish:

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone use the dev mode from unren. If so have they found a way to view all of alexia's scenes? I only see a couple and out of order. Wanted to see if anyone figured out the name of the scenes or if they are found in the dev mode or they can only be view on the image folder.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks. I will take your word for it. But if there is NTR or unavoidable futa/trans sexual encounter I will hunt you down and spank you:devilish:
Well I have yet to finish my playthrough, but like Im hours in and there is no NTR or unavoidable futa/trans encounters.

There is just the heavy ntr atmosphere(she shows signs of falling for the red demon, wants to talk and see him more and is thinking of sleeping with him) at start when Alexia is taken away by the demons.
The only NTR thing you will be forced to see/read, is in the intro when Andras (the red demon) touches and kisses Alexia on the forehead and she does not mind it at all, she even blushes. Thats all

From that point on with NTR OFF, Alexia is loyal to the core. All her events/talks with other characters are not sexual, dont have any flirts or advances. And when characters try to flirt with her, she tells them to back off.

I have yet to come across a scene/event where Alexia shows disloyal behaviour/actions. Hopefully it stays that way :D

But like I said, you should be worried about Rowan more. NTR off, does not stop him from sleeping with others.
The game has a very nice feature(not rly a feature, its just text or Rowans thoughts), that in situations where Rowan has the ability to sleep with another characters, the game text will remind him that Alexia is waiting for him at the castle. (sometimes)

Also take care with group sex scene/events. NTR off does not stop them. You have to pick the correct dialog to avoid these scenes. In the start of the game when you build your dark sanctum you will meet a succubuss, a few weeks in she will have an event. In that event she will be following ROwan and Alexia, then you will have 3 options :
1. Comfront her
2. Avoid her at all costs
3. Ask the Twins for help
The correct option her is Avoid her at all costs. With this option you will avoid a sex scen with her rowan and alexia.
I did the mistake of picking Comfront her (thinking that we can tell her to stop bothering us), but this led to the succubus paralyzing Rowan and Alexia and taking them to the bedroom and taking their cloths off, I do not know what follows since I immediately reloaded an old save. This is just an example, so you know what to avoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
If Rowan was single, he'd probably never agree to help the Twins.
Now I’m imagining a world without Alexia.

The twins capture the village elder instead, Rowan goes to confront them and fails. Eventually the two are reunited and the elder helps Rowan through his situation. Eventually a strange romance blossoms.

Then Andras starts trying to seduce the elder because Andras.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018

The twins capture the village elder instead, Rowan goes to confront them and fails. Eventually the two are reunited and the elder helps Rowan through his situation. Eventually a strange romance blossoms.

And in the end Skodred kills them all because he's too jealous?

issue28

May 17, 2020

And in the end Skodred kills them all because he's too jealous?
Now that is a game I'd love :D

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone use the dev mode from unren. If so have they found a way to view all of alexia's scenes? I only see a couple and out of order. Wanted to see if anyone figured out the name of the scenes or if they are found in the dev mode or they can only be view on the image folder.
You are going to have to try on by one. Unfortunately the names of a lot of events in the console don't provide any clue about the content they unlock.

Reactions: T800

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
You are going to have to try on by one. Unfortunately the names of a lot of events in the console don't provide any clue about the content they unlock.
Dependencies could help to some degree, especially with chained events, i.e. Alexia and Mary storyline. Worst offenders are nested events of Orciad and Rastedel, much of them do not shown separately.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The scene with X'z is being worked on. It will likely be clearer in the future what choices lead to sex with her. It's a relic of early dev.

Reactions: Limited20
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes