• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Never heard about stockholm syndrome have you? it is completely possible to develop some sort of bond between kidnapper and a hostage in this type of situation. :unsure:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I disagree with you for the intro. Feels Alxia is falling for Andras through the whole intro. Yes, she thinks of Rowan but has grown comfortable with Andras. And you can see her wavering. At one hand she thinks for Rowan, but on the other hand she is trying to find an excuse to get in bed with Andras. At least thats how it feels. She thinks that by sleeping with Andras, he would spare Rowan or go easy on him.
You are right tho, in her own twisted way she wants to help Rowan.

About the early dialog with Rowan and Alexia, yeah I returned to an old save and its more banter than anything rly. I have yet to assign Alexia to do anything, idk when that is suppose to happen. She just chills in Rowans room all day.
What else do you expect if u turn on the NTR BUTTON and doesnt give your alexia the attention and care she need she is human not a dog who wiggles her tail when she sees rowan who does give a f

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
she is human not a dog who wiggles her tail when she sees rowan
Oh man, I wish I had drawing skill. I totally just imagined Rowan taking Alexia for walkies around the castle with her naked except for a dog ears headband, tail buttplug and paw gloves/boots.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What else do you expect if u turn on the NTR BUTTON and doesnt give your alexia the attention and care she need she is human not a dog who wiggles her tail when she sees rowan who does give a f
If you are referring to my comment about "Alexia just chills in Rowans room" . Its not like that all the time. I talk to her and every weeks or so she has events.

Game has been great so far.
Tho I think I fucked up. I should have build the sanctum 1st

My comment above was not a complaint about her chilling in the room. The person I was talking to a few comments above mention assigning work for her. I simply state that I was not at that point yet

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
there are CG scenes like this, but I've never seen it in the game. How will it be CG s,Did anyone do these scenes of Alexia ? I need all the CGS

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Going off memory here so might be a bit imprecise

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right with 2/.

To get 1/ you must first get Alexia medium corruption event and start the Jezera NTR path. Later on this path Alexia must refuse when Jezera asks her to submit to her in the forest (the event is called "in her hands" I think). That refusal starts the Andras NTR path and this event should trigger instantly or soon.

To get 3/ and 4/ you must be in a relationship with Liurial. Then you must wait for a random trigger of the event in which Alexia learns about Rowan cheating on her with Liurial. Rowan has a choice either to lie to her (she won't believe him anyway) or to confess. If he has high corruption he can ask Alexia to join him and Liurial. Alexia will agree (thus starting the aforementioned threesome scene) only if she is past med corruption event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mergen1

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
You are right with 2/.

To get 1/ you must first get Alexia medium corruption event and start the Jezera NTR path. Later on this path Alexia must refuse when Jezera asks her to submit to her in the forest (the event is called "in her hands" I think). That refusal starts the Andras NTR path and this event will should trigger instantly or soon. If you have trouble triggering the Jezera submission event you can try to do it manually thorugh

To get 3/ and 4/ you must be in a relationship with Liurial. Then you must wait for a random trigger of the event in which Alexia learns about Rowan cheating on her with Liurial. Rowan has a choice either to lie to her (she won't believe him anyway) or to confess. If he has high corruption he can ask Alexia to join him and Liurial. Alexia will agree (thus starting the aforementioned threesome scene) only if she is past med corruption event.
how do I do it manually, if you have the game saves, please send it

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
The Full Complete Guide how to get NTRed in Seeds of NTR Super Mega ultra Edition
Coming when its ready

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I disagree with you for the intro. Feels Alxia is falling for Andras through the whole intro. Yes, she thinks of Rowan but has grown comfortable with Andras. And you can see her wavering. At one hand she thinks for Rowan, but on the other hand she is trying to find an excuse to get in bed with Andras.
Like RC-1138 mentioned, you should do some reaserch into stockholm syndrome Limited20.

I'm 100% sure it's what the writers where trying to imply with the intro scene especially since its been 2 years where while she was captive they gave her a really nice luxurious room and Andras was "acting nice" and telling her lies like Rowan never showing up to the castle to save her.
You can say its kinda like brainwashing, Andras is feeding her information he wants her to believe and since she has no other source to check if what he says is true or not she eventually starts beleiving his lies and "falling" for him.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Like RC-1138 mentioned, you should do some reaserch into stockholm syndrome Limited20.

I'm 100% sure it's what the writers where trying to imply with the intro scene especially since its been 2 years where while she was captive they gave her a really nice luxurious room and Andras was "acting nice" and telling her lies like Rowan never showing up to the castle to save her.
You can say its kinda like brainwashing, Andras is feeding her information he wants her to believe and since she has no other source to check if what he says is true or not she eventually starts beleiving his lies and "falling" for him.
Another important consideration is that for you the player only minutes have passed, but for Alexia she has been missing from her husband for months. The prologue itself could be an entire game of loss and seduction that leads up to the first NTR

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
how do I do it manually, if you have the game saves, please send it
Unfortunately I don't have the saves right now because I uninstalled the game. Sorry I didn't finish that sentence (I don't know why, I must have forgot about it while writing the reply xd). By "manually" I meant that you can trigger any event using UnRen. You can download it from this site.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes