AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Probably the most frequently asked question Is
"What kind of content to expect from the game and in what quantities?"
Majority of people just give their general "feel" but not really give any clear information.
So i thought of the best way to answer this question and IMO it is to look through all the CG's and quantify them.
therefor Time for numbers!

Right now there is 1319 illustrations in the game. 100 of them is fights and vistas
So 1219 sex CG's of which:
1) 36% Alexia (wife)
---->in 38% of them Rowan at least present (loyal or swinging)
---->in 62% she is doing it with some one else (cheating)
2) 11% Andras (overwhelming majority of it's him NTRing Alexia)
3) 10% Gay content
4) 9,5% Goblins
5) 8% Shaya (err hypnosis?)
6) 7% Jezera (lesbian and femdom)
7) 5% Orcs
8) 5% Liurial (elf bdsm/maledom)
9) 4% Delane (orc slave or damsel in distress)
10) 4% Helayna (mind control/slave/knight girl)
11) 4% X'Zaratl (futa demon)
12) 3,5% Grayhide (?light? bestiality)

My takeaway:
--> Jezera has ridiculously little content considering she is one of two antagonist not a fun of femdom but cmon.
---> Making Andras simple Ntr machine for Alexia kind of make him way too one dimensional. Why he only going for her? need to flesh him out somehow.
-----> Gay content amounts to 10%! Just think about it. It's more then Helayna and Liurial combined !
Mind blowing
Like really devs? You think that two most popular characters are less important then gay content?
-------> Orcs route already have like two time less sex scenes then goblins and with upcoming updates it will only make this disparity more glaring.
I think there is misconception in devs team that orcs less popular then green midgets...
Again lets look at numbers!
Orcs rape fest liked two time more compared to goblin CG's on Arioch Bleeter account:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People speak there bios but Numbers never lie.
Jezera probably has less content at this moment because of that one idiot back in the day who kept pushing the devs to add more Jezera content which in turn caused the devs say to him that they're going to delay the Jezera content for as long he keeps begging and pestering them for it.
So, instead of that idiot keeping his mouth and waiting patiently he of course decided to keep pestering them for Jezera content, which made the devs keep pushing back the Jezera content more and more, until FINALLY that dumbass left the community since he wasn't getting what he wanted, and NOW since he's gone we're finally starting to get more Jezera content to game. God I hope that idiot never comes back here again

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A quick question; how much of a gay content is there?
As much or as little as you want. It is usually presented as an alternative like in the very first scene where you are asked to service one of the twins. However, every so often there is a happy little accident when you don't really know what you are getting into based on the decision that is made.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
whats the point of going "game is not ntr you can opt out of it" when ntr makes up more than 50% of the game content?
Its the same as saying "just dont play the game"
Even if we consider all the cheating to be Ntr which is incorrect.
only 22% of all CGs are Ntr

But... we can consider all Rowan cheating on Alexia as NTR as well! Then you will be right :KEK: .
Rowan NTRed Alexia hard i must confess!
She has a long road ahead of her to turn the table on him:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: amarnaamnai

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Even if we consider all the cheating to be Ntr which is incorrect.
only 22% of all CGs are Ntr

But... we can consider all Rowan cheating on Alexia as NTR as well! Then you will be right :KEK: .
Rowan NTRed Alexia hard i must confess!
She has a long road ahead of her to turn the table on him:ROFLMAO:.
I mean it's not quite rewarding in term of sex scene to stay loyal isn't it? For every encounter (the twins, orcs ... for Alexia, Heleyna, Patricia, the adventurer girl ... for Rowan), you can have a sex should you choose to cheat. If you stay true to your marriage vow, you don't get "rewarded" with Rowan/Alexia sex scene, only the feeling of doing the "right" thing. It's been more than a year since I played the game, but I don't think we have a Rowan/Alexia coupling exclusive to no cheating path, haven't we?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I mean it's not quite rewarding in term of sex scene to stay loyal isn't it? For every encounter (the twins, orcs ... for Alexia, Heleyna, Patricia, the adventurer girl ... for Rowan), you can have a sex should you choose to cheat. If you stay true to your marriage vow, you don't get "rewarded" with Rowan/Alexia sex scene, only the feeling of doing the "right" thing. It's been more than a year since I played the game, but I don't think we have a Rowan/Alexia coupling exclusive to no cheating path, haven't we?
Yeah- that is pretty much true.

There is a tiny bit of content that is somewhat like that though. It is just often really buried under conditionals and not very exhaustive.

You get can get a really sweet Rowan x Alexia scene at the end of the entire Liurial plot if you don't sleep with Liurial at all. Have a positive Relationship with Alexia and Alexia / Liurial became friends.
That is like 12 scenes for 1 though. :p

There are a few scenes here or there similar to that.

In example, you cannot get the Rowan X Alexia Catacombs scene if you sleep with either Twin more than once on Alexia. But again you're trading like 250 cgs for like 10 :p.

If you are looking at which kink is getting "rewarded" it is definitely not the faithful players. Presumably the content menu for faithful players should improve a bit as the game moves forward- but sadly most of the relationships (even the ones that can become wholesome) start with cheating, coercion rape, or drug rape.

Exceptions are:
Liurial x Rowan x Alexia
X'zaratl x Rowan x Alexia
You can start both of those without any cheating at all.

I'm interested to see if the Helenya plot-line Rework might allow for a non-cheating variant to throuple-hood. It depends largely on how(and how much) Winter touches up that initial Siege of Raeve Keep content.

Last edited:

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
I wasn't sure when MonkOne will be updating their Extended Scene Replay Mod as it's been 6 or 7 weeks since 3.0.6 came out. Hopefully they'll come back to update it later on, but in the mean time I thought I'd update it as best I could (pretty sure I got all the new scenes with CG). Just sharing in case anyone else wants it. I had a quick check and there doesn't seem to be any errors.

Credits to MonkOne of course, I just updated it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are a savior, thank you.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020

There is a tiny bit of content that is somewhat like that though. It is just often really buried under conditionals and not very exhaustive.

You get can get really sweet Rowan x Alexia scene at the end of the entire Liurial plot if you don't sleep with Liurial at all. Have a positive Relationship with Alexia and Alexia / Liurial became friends.

In example, you cannot get the Rowan X Alexia Catacombs scene if you sleep with either Twin more than once on Alexia. But again you're trading like 250 cgs for like 10 :p.

If you are looking at which kink is getting "rewarded" it is definitely not the faithful players. Presumably the content menu for faithful players should improve a bit as the game moves forward- but sadly most of the relationships (even the ones that can become wholesome) start with cheating, coercion rape, or drug rape.

Exceptions are:
Liurial x Rowan x Alexia

I'm interested to see if the Helenya plot-line Rework might allow for a non-cheating variant to throuple-hood. It depends largely on how(and how much) Winter touches up that initial Siege of Raeve Keep content.
I agree with the fact that if you play the safe path you don't get any good scenes. I'm all over the place with this game. I was thinking that if you cheat then eventually Rowan or Alexia would be corrupted to just be with another member separately, however it seems like an on going cycle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I guess it's by design choice you get "rewarded" by cheating, because evil is attractive right? Doing the right thing is often not the easiest, while letting go of your moral for instant gratification is simple. The start of SoC would probably be full of "traps" for Rowan and Alexia to fall in, staying faithful would probably be rewarding in the later stages of SoC.

Aug 21, 2017
Snailpace development and a lack of a sense of progression make this a chore to follow.
Updates every two months is snail's pace? I'd love to see the project's you follow that update as frequently with the same quality in writing and art? I'd concede that maybe early on there was a lack of progression but we're getting Goblin plot and the Fae plot is starting. Many character arcs have already been finished and more are underway

Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Jezera probably has less content at this moment because of that one idiot back in the day who kept pushing the devs to add more Jezera content which in turn caused the devs say to him that they're going to delay the Jezera content for as long he keeps begging and pestering them for it.
So, instead of that idiot keeping his mouth and waiting patiently he of course decided to keep pestering them for Jezera content, which made the devs keep pushing back the Jezera content more and more, until FINALLY that dumbass left the community since he wasn't getting what he wanted, and NOW since he's gone we're finally starting to get more Jezera content to game. God I hope that idiot never comes back here again
Yes, that is absolutely the reason why. No other reason whatsoever.

You get can get a really sweet Rowan x Alexia scene at the end of the entire Liurial plot if you don't sleep with Liurial at all. Have a positive Relationship with Alexia and Alexia / Liurial became friends.

Exceptions are:
Liurial x Rowan x Alexia

There won't be an entirely non-cheating version of trouplehood. Helayna won't stay if you don't fuck her.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I dont think Winter or Rein that petty to do something like that.
There won't be an entirely non-cheating version of trouplehood. Helayna won't stay if you don't fuck her.
Speaking of this Helayna you mentioned will we see her this update or at least next one?

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys, I have trouble with one mission. So, Jezera warned Rowan to "bring terms of alliance to one of the chaos races of the Rosarian plane. The orcs or the goblins", because the "clock is ticking", but I'm not sure how exactly to do that. I checked the objective and quests in journal for more info, but both are empty(?).

Can anyone tell me what I have to do here?

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Oh nvm, I found the "goal review" in the throne room. Totally forgot about it *face palm*

Edit: No, I'm still struggling with it. Where the hell on the map can I find these orcs?

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I dont think Winter or Rein that petty to do something like that.

Speaking of this Helayna you mentioned will we see her this update or at least next one?
Winter? Not petty? Ha.

Oh nvm, I found the "goal review" in the throne room. Totally forgot about it *face palm*

Edit: No, I'm still struggling with it. Where the hell on the map can I find these orcs?
North West, near the corner

Reactions: Stray4
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes