YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
So I just wanted to give this game a go but I can't even start it, when I try it gives me an error: "my_game_folder\lib\windows-i686\seeds-of-chaos.exe Could not open my_game_folder\seeds-of-chaos.py"
Hope someone can help me there.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I get this for main menu after I start the game or go back to main menu

This is options :

Full screen or windowed does not effect it

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
He's Sommelier. You can find his twitter on here. I consider the man a friend, and he's really good. I can't recommend his work enough.

The reality about bug testing is that there is simply no way we can test as extensively as people just playing. If we added bug testing, it would add weeks to each release. The reason we're able to release monthly is because of the current policy.
I see... not much can be done here. Yet first impression, unfortunately, is very
important. A bit more criticism if you can stomach it:

Its about Orciad plot line... it seems a bit rushed. The part where Lady Delane turn in to complete slut in two weeks is unbelievable. You see when Rowan first meet her, she make an impression of clever and reasonable individual. I mean i do understand that idea is to wrap the Orciad and move on. But may be then change her personality a bit or add some reasoning in her throwing away common sense and making her situation even worse?

Fapalot

Sep 17, 2017
So what is About your finances? Are they low? Keep at anytime around 30-50 Gold and you should fine to go
i have another Problem, i am in week 130 and i think Nothing more happens but i didnt see all Scenes -.-

Shadowjaguar

Jul 2, 2018
So what is About your finances? Are they low? Keep at anytime around 30-50 Gold and you should fine to go
i have another Problem, i am in week 130 and i think Nothing more happens but i didnt see all Scenes -.-
The money is fine its saying "expansion "

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Is it at all possible to take Raeve Keep through subterfuge rather than combat? its mentioned, but when I go back combat is my only option. I am hoping that it is available so I can take my friend in as a willing participant whom gets corrupted instead of pissing Andros off and using magic to turn her into an insta slut. Anyhow, babbling over now :)

Jul 27, 2017
Is it at all possible to take Raeve Keep through subterfuge rather than combat? its mentioned, but when I go back combat is my only option. I am hoping that it is available so I can take my friend in as a willing participant whom gets corrupted instead of pissing Andros off and using magic to turn her into an insta slut. Anyhow, babbling over now :)
You can use spies if you research the brothel, build it, recruit a spy from it, and then visit the keep. You don't corrupt the lady knight though, just some other people.

Reactions: herrbertold

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Helayna getting corrupted is inevitable. Taking Raeve Keep by subterfuge takes some doing though. You have to as quickly as possible research Opulence and Dark Subterfuge I think it's called, immediately build the brothel and recruit someone asap and then asap send them out to infiltrate the place.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The artist who make new Helena CG's absolutely amazing. I thought one CG for 500 $ was too much to ask but if all the art would be on that lvl I'll agree it worth the price. Just look at new CG she looks regal. I wnna be her slave...

The release was buggy as hell so. For seasoned gamers its ok you can work around it. But most people are just here to fap so its confuse them and annoy. So if you wnna attract more backers i say you should bug fix in advance (before release).
Wait, they're paying $500.00 for one drawing? Are you sure about that? The standard price for top quality drawings is $150.00 and that's with up to 3-4 characters. If they're paying $500.00 per CG, they're getting severely ripped off.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
dancecommander12 & TheMagister, thanks for the info. I am not that far into this restart, so I will go back and do it again with this information in mind.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I see... not much can be done here. Yet first impression, unfortunately, is very
important. A bit more criticism if you can stomach it:

Its about Orciad plot line... it seems a bit rushed. The part where Lady Delane turn in to complete slut in two weeks is unbelievable. You see when Rowan first meet her, she make an impression of clever and reasonable individual. I mean i do understand that idea is to wrap the Orciad and move on. But may be then change her personality a bit or add some reasoning in her throwing away common sense and making her situation even worse?
Well, that's the version of corrupting her where you aren't doing it yourself. For more on how it's possible, wait for the Ulcro corruption option this month. Plus, you gotta remember that it's a cubi doing it. A cubi who has basically uninterrupted access to her for two weeks. If you were hanging out with a cubi for two weeks, you'd be ready to suck some dick too.

That said, feels rushed is a reader response complaint as opposed to a in-universe logic complaint, so I'll take another look at the bit and see if adding a line or two here or there can help make it feel more of a realistic fall.

Wait, they're paying $500.00 for one drawing? Are you sure about that? The standard price for top quality drawings is $150.00 and that's with up to 3-4 characters. If they're paying $500.00 per CG, they're getting severely ripped off.
I don't know the prices off the top of my head, but I'm not sure about the $500 number. You have to consider first that we often times commission variations. Second, you need to consider that the price tends to rise from artists if you're having them do multiple pieces like clockwork per month. They also charge more for commercial work. For example, sure TheKite used to charges $100 to $150 for a pinup. But, he'd charge $350 per day of work to a single entity, with much of the extra cost coming from a change in ownership rights.

Plus I don't know where you get the $150 number from exactly. I know plenty of artists who charge $150 for single characters. I think that on just commission if you want a decent tier artist and you have multiple charachters in the frame, you can expect something in the vicinity of $250-$300. You can occasionally get it lower by hiring artists from out of the west, but those often times come with their own problems.

We pay on the upper end, to be sure, but we also do not have much in the way of delays or slowdowns and we don't have any rights disputes with our artists.

Another thing a lot of people don't seem to take into account in relation to this game, is that there is a whole lot of other extra art that needs to be commissioned. Keidi's character models and alternate expressions. All of this sweet new UI stuff. Backgrounds. That pool needs to pay for the writer pool who had add multiple sex scenes per month. Also, Arioch still isn't being paid much at all for his work on the game.

95ONE

Jul 1, 2018
All of this is being sent along to the team. Keep on reporting. Where you can, put in the full traceback.
I found 2 bugs in version 0.2.31. I didn't try out the new version to see if they've been fixed, but one of them is an old bug I also found in v0.2.24 and the other one doesn't appear in the changelog. Anyway here it is the exception code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inspecting them on my own I found that:
  1. In the game code the Iron Rapier image is referred to as 'Iron_Rapier.png' while in your archive is named 'Iron Rapier.png', causing the error;
  2. Since v0.2.31 there's no 'JakxInd 1.png' in your archive. This cause the game to crash when playing the tavern scene and when browsing the CG gallery.
Hope this was useful, cheers.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
All right. Love the game. One I keep an eye on for next update closely. BUT. This needs a map. And not the giant areas blob map o portal to. A local map so you know where you are. Where the mines, villages and every thing is once you discovered it. AND shows where you are as you are moving about. I seriously don't get how we are supposed to remember the layout and location of everything when playing saves for a few hours between well spaced out updates. Or hell. Just make it a static map that uncovers as you explores so you can at least work out where you are and are going by portal locations. Something so you aren't wasting you tiny movement pool wandering around trying to refind things you forgot about from last month.

Reactions: T800

taksoe

Apr 6, 2017
Is there a way to not get together with the cheating wife after thr husband finds out about her cheating?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes