moobere

Jun 5, 2017
A couple of patches ago there was a build for pc that had a in game console that let you select all the scenes. Was that a one off thing or a diffrent build type?

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, but as I said, that isn't "hey, if you bang Andras, maybe he'll tell you about the book." It's "hey, Andras gave you that book, so maybe he can help you figure it out". I don't exactly remember the scene in the prologue like that, I thought it was more "we can't do anything about it, might as well use it to our advantage". It's the same thing with the blowjob thing; Rowan doesn't want to and can't stop Andras (he can technically, that option exists) from going to Alexia. But that scene doesn't resolve with a "Rowan got a hard boner as Andras went to go visit his wife".
Sure, but it doesn't exclude said option either, from the story PoV this is all new for them, for it to reach "Rowan got a hard boner as Andras went to go visit his wife" it'd have to first go through what you can already make it happen on the game, all in all how Rowan feels about it is never addressed, imo it should be a choice, just like that one on how the twins will govern. And case in point Rowan does knows Andras and Alexia are sleeping around.

Reactions: T800 and Rain01
Jul 27, 2017
Again, I'm not sure most scenes are even unlockable in the gallery. Most are easy enough to find using the scene guide or dev version though.

user84

Jul 21, 2017
What's the deal with the game ending and saying you've not met your goal? Any way to avoid this?

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I just start playing this game , don't understand is it a bug or something , seems like I am trapped in a the first exploration of Rosaria ,I explore seemingly everything , raid all 3 wine shops etc , but weeks after weeks passes , I just don't know how to came out of it

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I just start playing this game , don't understand is it a bug or something , seems like I am trapped in a the first exploration of Rosaria ,I explore seemingly everything , raid all 3 wine shops etc , but weeks after weeks passes , I just don't know how to came out of it
Same. I have had events asking me to go to the capital that say the capital is not ready as well as being told I will be allowed to go to the tundra and plains (i think the plains are the other) but that they are't ready but as far as I recall nothing saying the second location isn't ready to explore. I'm also certain that at one point I ran the cursor over the second area and it highlighted itself (as if to mean I could explore it) but I had not finished the first area so I didn't click on it now it doesn't seem to highlight anymore.

edit: I was able to highlight the second area and click on it but it just sends me to second portal in the first area.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Same. I have had events asking me to go to the capital that say the capital is not ready as well as being told I will be allowed to go to the tundra and plains (i think the plains are the other) but that they are't ready but as far as I recall nothing saying the second location isn't ready to explore. I'm also certain that at one point I ran the cursor over the second area and it highlighted itself (as if to mean I could explore it) but I had not finished the first area so I didn't click on it now it doesn't seem to highlight anymore.

edit: I was able to highlight the second area and click on it but it just sends me to second portal in the first area.
Thanks for reply , but I think my problem is't related with this one.

I am at very start , after arriving in castle and spending months in Prison when finally I accept their offer and was sent to a mission to explore villege north of portal ,there she stated that she will bring me back after every week , but some error appearing after few steps and while I am ignoring it ,I just can't return back to castle, I explore hexagon upto 34 weeks !!, but still nothing happens ...am I doing something wrong ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes