kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I have stayed away from the thread for a while now, waiting for more content, and I was wondering , I recently , through scholarly research, about a picture of the Blue demon twin, can quite remember her name just that she evil, kneeling in front of Rowan sitting in the throne.
Is that a planned scene or content already in the game ?
Btw sorry if it has already been asked.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Is there a way to not get together with the cheating wife after thr husband finds out about her cheating?
This is my biggest issue with the game thus far. Hopefully, in the future there will be an option to just up and dump the wife, because for a hero that supposedly beat the twins father he's way too passive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's early, so I'm reserving judgement, but right now I have no idea how Rowan became a hero to begin with.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This is my biggest issue with the game thus far. Hopefully, in the future there will be an option to just up and dump the wife, because for a hero that supposedly beat the twins father he's way too passive. She cheats (repeatedly) and he just lets it go, meanwhile if you try to save Helayna the wife goes off on the character then ends up cheating with Andras again. It's early, so I'm reserving judgement, but right now I have no idea how Rowan became a hero to begin with.
The hero bit is part of the PCs history/ lore of the game. You obviously missed reading the part where he was part of the group that killed the twins daddy.

I agree with you about the wife but that might become part of the game, who know where the creators are taking it and what options there will be in future.

Reactions: TheSexinati

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I might have asked this before but I cant remember. Do the options we take in the Prologue affect what happens later? It doesn't seem to having attempted to play this through based on different choices in the prologue.

Jul 27, 2017
I might have asked this before but I cant remember. Do the options we take in the Prologue affect what happens later? It doesn't seem to having attempted to play this through based on different choices in the prologue.
I don't think they do anything yet, except maybe shift some hidden variables. They undoubtedly will later, once the game is more complete.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Apart from many bugs, I don´t know how to have more army, weapons and armors are just white things, not sure how to equip them, mostly I can´t do many things without an army, just let my wife being raped and me being fuck, and even after all of this, at then end they kill me for no reason, or at least none I can understand, they tell me I´m useless even being completely doing all they asking... I just don´t get it...

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Answer: Kind of. There are no big sweeping changes that only happen if you picked one option in the prologue. Think of it more as a series of more minute changes. Some variations on later scenes with diffrent dialogue will happen depending on your choices. Also as stated elsewhere, variables such as Alexia's degree of NTR are effected.

I wouldn't replay the entire game Just to see how diffrent it is because of the prologue. Think of it more as one of a series of reasons to replay the game and see a variety of content based on the broadly different routes that all have lots of specific scenes.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Lots of that is on purpose. Prevents "Welp, you pressed the wrong button once in the prologue. Say bye bye to the content." The game evolves based on the choices you make in multitude.

Reactions: T800 and Rain01

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Apart from many bugs, I don´t know how to have more army, weapons and armors are just white things, not sure how to equip them, mostly I can´t do many things without an army, just let my wife being raped and me being fuck, and even after all of this, at then end they kill me for no reason, or at least none I can understand, they tell me I´m useless even being completely doing all they asking... I just don´t get it...
The equipment stuff is a pet peeve of mine. Even if the icons aren't great art right now, I don't know what I am buying or equipping, and thus, I ignore the merchant all the time.

Reactions: Marta

megh

Aug 27, 2017
@T51bwinterized Did I imagine it or did 2.31 and 2.32 have some additional scenes and CGs that were removed for 2.33? I swore I saw some CGs with Helayna that I can't find anymore.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
i've just scrolled through nearly all comments after v0.2 somewhat, and im startng to wonder if i am the only one here that wants draith and skorded both to have a thing going on with alexia?

Also when is alexia and jak gonna meet a 2nd time now, really looking forward to that and the upcoming scenes with greyhide and the special agent missions from jezera.

so far its my favorite game of all time :biggrin:.

Reactions: Master Mirror
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes