Master Mirror

May 11, 2017

So, the poll is over, and in an outcome that I am sure will surprise absolutely no one, Andras x Alexia won by a landslide (almost triple the votes of the second highest placed CG). It will be joined by the two CGs that came in second and third, Rowan x Liurial, and Dazzanath x Agatha respectively.
Not a lot to add on the update front, other than to say the majority of the writing is done now, and I'll be coding it all this week. I can say I am pretty confident on making the deadline for next weekend though, with all the content that I wanted to get done this month.

So, the poll is over, and in an outcome that I am sure will surprise absolutely no one, Andras x Alexia won by a landslide (almost triple the votes of the second highest placed CG). It will be joined by the two CGs that came in second and third, Rowan x Liurial, and Dazzanath x Agatha respectively.
Not a lot to add on the update front, other than to say the majority of the writing is done now, and I'll be coding it all this week. I can say I am pretty confident on making the deadline for next weekend though, with all the content that I wanted to get done this month.

Aug 26, 2016

Dammit, I got beaten to this, ah well. Anyway, cheers for more elf slut and does anyone think that part of the reason that Andras x Alexia is so popular in these polls is that it's the only form of corruption content available for her at present?

B

barbarossa (GGF16)

Dammit, I got beaten to this, ah well. Anyway, cheers for more elf slut and does anyone think that part of the reason that Andras x Alexia is so popular in these polls is that it's the only form of corruption content available for her at present?
What do you mean only corruption content? What about the maid "spy" jobs for Jezera? What about Jak in the tavern? Greyhide?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Greyhide?
Personally, it doesn't really feel 'Corruption-ey' to me when it comes to the Greyhide scenes, or at least it does not if It is Rowan who suggests to Greyhide "You should think about boinking dudes" option, rather than the 'cheater-ish' dinner-table scene where Alexia didn't come onto Greyhide until Rowan was gone from the dinner-table.

I guess if you view cheating as 'Corruption' it could count, though I don't really count that as such.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I honestly am starting to wonder if the MC is ever going to take over running things. I figured that would be the conclusion, possible as a Dark Lord of some sort, but so far it seems he hasn't had this option.
MC is running things. There's a reason for those repeated assassination attempts. He's Vader tho, not the Emperor. As for dreams of overthrowing the twins and running things himself, I would point to the NTR tag. I don't think Andras is going anywhere, anytime soon.

Aug 26, 2016
What do you mean only corruption content? What about the maid "spy" jobs for Jezera? What about Jak in the tavern? Greyhide?
You're right, I should have been a bit more specific, most of the game's corruption content involves Alexia in some way, and it seems to me that is part of the reason why content that involves her becoming more corrupt(mostly her cheating on her husband at present) tends to be so popular. Obviously it's not the only reason. I do wonder how these polls will shape up when the devs start getting into the corruption content that involves Rowan corrupting Alexia directly or indirectly.

Aug 26, 2016
MC is running things. There's a reason for those repeated assassination attempts. He's Vader tho, not the Emperor. As for dreams of overthrowing the twins and running things himself, I would point to the NTR tag. I don't think Andras is going anywhere, anytime soon.
There is going to be a path for Rowan overthrowing the twins though, the devs have stated as much in various places. It's just that the game is nowhere near finished yet.

Jul 27, 2017
Ya, the story isn't even a quarter done yet. Judging by what they've revealed in dev posts, overthrowing the twins won't happen until near the end. There's a bunch of content that won't happen until later in the game.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
With 3 CGs a month, the game will not be finished for a long, long time. There are already a lot of missing CGs, i'm afraid that there will come a time when the story and programming is finished and there would still be about 50-60 missing CG scenes. I know that the CGs cost money but i want to play the finished game in my lifetime. If 1/4 of the game is finished, this means it will take another 6 years to finish the story and then we'll wait 2-3 more years to finish all the scenes. This is crazy.

Kalimat

Apr 26, 2018
Can you unlock the scene replay this way? I used your file you uploaded and it does not open the replay gallery so I am wondering if there is a different line of code you need to change.
I think there is a line which unlocks the replay gallery but, I didn't find it.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
I think I'm having a problem.
The changelog of v0.2.31 implies that Tarish route in Orciad quest is completed. I can get both items from Cla-Min and Jezera and gain Delane's trust, however, after getting through all of her dialogue options, visiting her for the fifth time and pressing "gain her trust" the game throws me out of Orciad and I can't go back. Talking with Tarish before fifth visit doesn't work either (MC still tells her that he is not ready).
Am I doing something wrong? Can someone explain to me in detail how to get Tarish ending, or is this route still unfinished?

B

barbarossa (GGF16)

Personally, it doesn't really feel 'Corruption-ey' to me when it comes to the Greyhide scenes, or at least it does not if It is Rowan who suggests to Greyhide "You should think about boinking dudes" option, rather than the 'cheater-ish' dinner-table scene where Alexia didn't come onto Greyhide until Rowan was gone from the dinner-table.

I guess if you view cheating as 'Corruption' it could count, though I don't really count that as such.
I count the table manners scene and follow-up threesome scene as corruption scenes for Alexia (they certainly influence her corruption variable). For me corruption is everything that makes an innocent character less innocent (but I agree with you that definitions may vary).

Actually I think the Greyhide scenes were well done corruption: an innocent character is enticed with a potion to have sex with a minotaur, followed by a threesome scene, after which she says ''fuck it, I liked this. I want to keep doing it!''.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes