TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Seeds of Bestials, Alexia's journey to collect cum of every beast imaginable. Gotta catch 'em all.
Optional: Rowan is on guard-duty to make sure the beasts don't go too far.

If Rowan decides he wants to get a blowjob or something from his wife whilst she be getting screwed, well that's kinda hot.

that would be stupidly awesome if alexia would drink a potion or would be bewitched by jez to endure the pain and get more strechable to have a sex scene with greyhide and the wolf. I. want. that. NOW!!!

ps: that could honestly be a agent mission from jez i love the agent mission idea.
Well, Greyhide and Whitescar better be careful when they be 'doin the deed', for as the saying goes, they'd better watch their rears, because I imagine Rowan would be perfectly fine to get some 'payback'... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Salomon108

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Optional: Rowan is on guard-duty to make sure the beasts don't go too far.

If Rowan decides he wants to get a blowjob or something from his wife whilst she be getting screwed, well that's kinda hot.

Well, Greyhide and Whitescar better be careful when they be 'doin the deed', for as the saying goes, they'd better watch their rears, because I imagine Rowan would be perfectly fine to get some 'payback'... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

put the pics up again pls

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Release Notes

-New Delane interactions (It is now possible to convince her to choose Ulcro)
- It is now possible to abduct Delane for Tarish if you met all the prerequisites.
- The showdown between Ulcro and Batri has been added, with different outcomes dependant on player choices.
- The Ulcro victory scene has been added, with an Ulcro x Delane scene
- The Batri victory scene has been added, with a Batri x Delane, and a Andras & Batri x Rowan scene
- The Tarish victory scene has been added, with a orcs x Delane threesome scene, and a Rowan x Tarish scene
- The payer can view a "bad end" for Delane, if visiting the camp after Tarish is victorious
- Five new CGs (Rowan x Alexia, Andras x Alexia, Rowan x Sheera, Rowan x Cla-Min, and Dazzanath x Rowan & Agatha)
- Three new ruler events (two Cliohna, and one Liurial relationship events)

Aug 26, 2016
Here's the update post.

The main focus this month has been on finishing as much of our first recruitment narrative, the Orciad, as possible. In this ongoing event, the player must recruit a large tribe of orcs by deciding which potential ruler to support; the current aging chief Ulcro, the young violent upstart Batri, or the conniving and underhanded female Tarish.

As a result, the following routes are now finished for the Orciad:

- Supporting Ulcro by convincing Lady Delane to be his concubine
- Supporting Batri by corrupting Lady Delane to be his slut
- Supporting Tarish by providing her with Lady Delane, and the tools to outsmart Batri and Ulcro

ART

This month we have five new CGs for you, four by momdadno, and one by Sommelier, covering a variety of different fetishes..

Included are:

- Andras x Alexia (NTR)
- Rowan x Sheera (Anal)
- Rowan x Alexia (Vanilla)
- Rowan x Cla-Min (Titjob)
- Dazzanath x Rowan (Gay)

NEW EVENTS

As the main focus is the Orciad, the majority of event content this month focuses on events that occur in the camp. These include more interactions with Lady Delane, the climactic battle between Ulcro and Batri, and post-battle celebration scenes for all three potential leaders.

Also included are five new sex scenes, all related to the different paths you can take in the event.

These include:

- Ulcro x Delane
- Batri x Delane
- Kraug & Snag x Delane
- Rowan x Tarish
- Andras & Batri x Rowan

We also have new relationship ruler events, two featuring Cliohna, and one for Liurial.

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.35 of Seeds of Chaos is now available to patrons pledging $5 and up.

lol at the Andras x Alexia censorship and boo to no way for Rowan to claim Delane for himself yet.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's from the hidden jazzercize mode we're adding that can only be acsessed by having Rowan get cucked 999 times. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself!
The cuckocalypse.

I guess I might as well comment because I've discovered this game a long time ago when there was about 2 h scenes in it and I thought it was one of the most promissing games of it's genre. The art in particular is absolutely top tier.

I tend to wait for games to have a considerable amount of content to play them because oftentimes I play a 0.3 or 0.7 version with around 3 hours of playtime and about half a dozen sex scenes which don't ever go beyond oral sex at most. Ans then later I kind of don't feel like playing it again and I feel bad about it.

What I'm trying to say is I like this game and I look forward to pleasuring myself playing it... and while playing it. *winku*

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Could someone give me some tips on early game? I last played this quite a few months ago and can't remember what's good, especially early game. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

Jul 27, 2017
Could someone give me some tips on early game? I last played this quite a few months ago and can't remember what's good, especially early game. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Go up from start to get first village. Build a tavern first for the income and explore the map to get more mines and villages. You also need to take the fort to the right of the start location if you don't want to lose after 15 turns or something. It's not hard.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Go up from start to get first village. Build a tavern first for the income and explore the map to get more mines and villages. You also need to take the fort to the right of the start location if you don't want to lose after 15 turns or something. It's not hard.
Thanks

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with getting the Orciad village to work?

The first time works, but I cannot go back there again after the first visit.

Edit: I'm beginning to think I am being cursed for being an orco-phile! I just wanna see Batri fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk! :'(

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes