hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
They should switch to DAZ Studio. They could produce a lot more content once they have the 3d models setup.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So new release is out and i jump in to test it a little.
There are few bugs that i found along the way if T51bwinterized around to listen and willing to fix them:
1. The skill checks. Every time you try visit Delane you have to pass skill check 15 DC . In other words 25% chance of success. If you fail you have to wait another week and try again. Or save load like mad man. The game should entertain not irritate and trying to roll the right dice again and again is not what i imagine is appealing to anyone in his right mind. SO i suggest one check (for the first visit) and then complete the task without skill checks.
2. Every time you explore the camp Rowan go on trying to locate the tent where they hide Delane... even if he already found her and spoke to her. He keep searching for the tent after you given Delane to Berty or Tarish. I doubt it work as intended.
3. If you go for Tarish quest line and when she give Delane to orcs they comment she is virgin. Well it must be a miracle! As we corrupted her with our spy and she admit having orc visitors at night to Rowan in dialog before we kidnap (save) her.
4. Ulcro quest line doesn't working for me at all. It may be my version of the game just bagged. But i doubt that. We supposed to find items to tempt Delane in accepting Ulcro. This items should be in Orc camp but aside from sneaking to get book there is no other event to get the items. I checked in Debug mode and failed to find events that can give you this items. It is also very vague what items and where you can find. In theory Rowan could go to his Castle and take dress/ book/ jewelry/bed.. but nope nothing there.

D

Deleted member 705263

How can i get the new scene andras x Alexia?
NTR on.
Do not claim Helena. Do not help her escape. Succeed in finding out who helped her escape in the investigation, and reveal the evidence. Choose to allow Andras to punish the criminal.

Reactions: T800
May 4, 2018
Sorry again but i find out Who helped her escape but i don't have the choice to reveal the evidece but only to blame Alexia and then the only scene with andras is without imagines

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
- The Ulcro victory scene has been added, with an Ulcro x Delane scene
- The Batri victory scene has been added, with a Batri x Delane, and a Andras & Batri x Rowan scene
- The Tarish victory scene has been added, with a orcs x Delane threesome scene, and a Rowan x Tarish scene
- The payer can view a "bad end" for Delane, if visiting the camp after Tarish is victorious
No option to rescue or claim her yourself. So much for being able to act like a hero.

What's the point of the morality/corruption system major story events like this pidgeon hole you into a Mass Effect 3 ending scenario? Rowen ends up being a dick in all 3 scenarios and can't rescue her for less guilt or claim her for corruption.

Reactions: monk_56

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Just failed the game for not managing the finances :-( I know somewhere in the start some objectives have been given. Unfortunately I don't see them in the throne room (playing on a mac version). Can anyone tell me what goals I need to keep up?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
No option to rescue or claim her yourself. So much for being able to act like a hero.

What's the point of the morality/corruption system major story events like this pidgeon hole you into a Mass Effect 3 ending scenario? Rowen ends up being a dick in all 3 scenarios and can't rescue her for less guilt or claim her for corruption.
Calm down, he said that route isn't finished and will be added next month.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Looks up from literally writing the event where you rescue Lady Delane and then fuck her to see people talking shit. Goes back to work.

On a more serious note @rivon first I just want to point out that I'm a writer. I barely touch the design elements. Also Lord Arioch, being lead developer makes choices on bug fixes and so on.

I'll take a look at the bit about Lady Delane being a virgin. I think it's just a continuity error because me and Rein were writing scenes mostly simultaneously. The mechanical stuff has been communicated to the team.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
4. Ulcro quest line doesn't working for me at all. It may be my version of the game just bagged. But i doubt that. We supposed to find items to tempt Delane in accepting Ulcro. This items should be in Orc camp but aside from sneaking to get book there is no other event to get the items. I checked in Debug mode and failed to find events that can give you this items. It is also very vague what items and where you can find. In theory Rowan could go to his Castle and take dress/ book/ jewelry/bed.. but nope nothing there.
Ulcro gifts should be available through the raid events.

Additional Gift events have been written but due to time constraints have not been included in this update:
- Alternative Raid events focused around getting gifts. (still improved upon)
- Asking Jezera for jewelry (Already written, not yet coded in I believe)
- Asking Cliohna for books (Already written, not yet coded in I believe)
- Getting figurines if you saw the Whittler event (Planned, not yet written)

Next update will see some general improvements to the Orciad plotline, to make it flow a bit better. The focus this month was on getting the major plotlines wrapped up.

Next update. Sneaking Delane out will not be an easy task, and those who attempt it unprepared will face the consequences of doing so.

The game should entertain not irritate and trying to roll the right dice again and again is not what i imagine is appealing to anyone in his right mind
A reasonable complaint. The skill system in general is being looked upon, since it can be a bit... Obnoxious at times.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes