Jul 27, 2017
someone nows how to find lady delane?
Save. Explore the camp until you get the right event and pass its stat roll. Reload as necessary to pass stat roll. When you do find the her prison, you will get a new camp option to sneak over to her. Save before doing this as it requires a difficult stat roll.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Did two of the writers of Seeds of Chaos... and not one, just show up?

Come on guys, let's team up and gank them for more stuff! ;)

No but seriously thank you.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
No option to rescue or claim her yourself. So much for being able to act like a hero.
What's the point of the morality/corruption system major story events like this pidgeon hole you into a Mass Effect 3 ending scenario? Rowen ends up being a dick in all 3 scenarios and can't rescue her for less guilt or claim her for corruption.
I think Ulcro path is reasonable, you know instead of marrying some lord marry orc chief. Could be a lot worse. Though yeah, would be great to have Rowan's path too.
Also, might just be me, but it would be nice if Delane had a sprite of being naked with tribal tattoos that she gets in Ulcro's path.
3. If you go for Tarish quest line and when she give Delane to orcs they comment she is virgin. Well it must be a miracle! As we corrupted her with our spy and she admit having orc visitors at night to Rowan in dialog before we kidnap (save) her.
Probably only shouldn't be virgin for Batri and Tarish. I don't think so for Ulcro.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
is there a way to avoid gay content?
The game should generally communicate when certain choices lead to gay scenes.

Though if there are specific instances in the game when the scene comes out of nowhere and fucks you in the ass, you can highligh them to us.

onby

Jul 16, 2018
What a great story! It's a shame the development isn't quicker but I'm looking forward to the finished product.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
And this is exactly what makes me angry. I can't believe you can disable NTR but the gay content can not be disabled.
I mean both are extremely avoidable. Even on my "vanilla" save file I never bothered disabling NTR because every single scenario that leads to NTR is extremely obvious and easy to avoid. As for avoiding gay content, when a red demon dude asks you to suck his cock just say no. Don't know what more advice I can give you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean both are extremely avoidable. Even on my "vanilla" save file I never bothered disabling NTR because every single scenario that leads to NTR is extremely obvious and easy to avoid. As for avoiding gay content, when a red demon dude asks you to suck his cock just say no. Don't know what more advice I can give you.
Pretty much. If you are still encountering it don't blame the game. x'Dx'Dx'D

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The game should generally communicate when certain choices lead to gay scenes.

Though if there are specific instances in the game when the scene comes out of nowhere and fucks you in the ass, you can highligh them to us.
Indeed. Not really sure how much more highlighting someone needs than "Get on your knees" with the options of "Refuse" or "Service Him." If you still really need "Warning: Responding service him after being told to get on your knees will lead to gay content" then I'm at a loss.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes