Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
First of all, thank you for your answers! I remember that do to time constraints you can't bug test new staff so i thought it would be passable to report what is not working for simple users like me.

Anyways after successfully finishing all the 3 Orchiad quest lines. I can say the guy who come up with idea to allow 3 different ways to fuck up Delane deserve a medal. Its always nice to have choices! Ulcro plot line indeed look the most belivable development of Delane personality in her circumstances. I'm slightly worried that with all this branching quest lines and resulting outcomes it will be harder to move plot further. We will see.

CG's for this month was okayish. Sommelie new work looks less polished then his previous month work on Helena. Probably because the previous month work was so perfect on the contrast this month Alexia VS Andras scene feels rushed. May be he has less experience with sex scenes or time constrains. I have some nice examples of hentai art he can draw inspiration from. :closedeyesmile:
And ye a plea. Delane looks so clean in her captivity. Hope when Cg's with her will be commissioned we will see some tattoos and piercing on her. After all Orcs fuck toys should have some abuse!

P.S. Also learning new words... "inhibition" , someone putting his university degree to good use here.
Just you wait for Delane x Rowan path. But I agree that Ulcro scene is great.

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
i trying exploring camp a thousand times ( yeah really) and i don't see any event for unlock delane , maybe i forgot to do something? or maybe a bug? :(

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
First - new player new Patreon supporter of this game - love it!!! Having played the Kingmaker campaign story for Pathfinder RPG I can totally appreciate the game mechanics at work - plus awesome sexy corruption stuff

Question: I'm sure it's based off a choice, or perhaps a certain level of corruption - but the "Get tit-job from Cla-Min" is greyed out when I visit her -- it's an event that will happen randomly? How do I get this as a viable option for me?

Im currently week 17 - just got Heleyna captured.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
First - new player new Patreon supporter of this game - love it!!! Having played the Kingmaker campaign story for Pathfinder RPG I can totally appreciate the game mechanics at work - plus awesome sexy corruption stuff

Question: I'm sure it's based off a choice, or perhaps a certain level of corruption - but the "Get tit-job from Cla-Min" is greyed out when I visit her -- it's an event that will happen randomly? How do I get this as a viable option for me?

I just recently got the ability to interact with Cla-Min and I'm in week 60-something. I thought the interaction would have been sooner, but not so much. After you have dinner with the goblin family which I think comes randomly (awesome scene) that's when shortly after this happens. At least for me.

It took me a little while to understand most of the mechanics, but I still feel like I've missed out on so much because I'm probably doing it wrong. I've fallen in love with this game, as twisted as it is. I really love the artwork, but wow so much is missing. They really need to fill in the black screens with some of their great artwork. Adding to the ones that exist wouldn't be a bad idea either.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Glad to hear it! We all work hard on the game, and it's always good to hear that people are responding to it!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
For the record - I don't like spoilers. I rarely if ever read the patch or development notes cuz I don't want to know what is later in the game that I have not yet experienced.

SPOILER
But one thing I am wondering about - I recently agreed w/ Heleyna to help her escape. I'm sure keeping her would be more fun, but raise my corruption (i'm trying my first play-through play that he is as good and not corrupted as possible - to be challenging); I have to say that was hard - cuz as the player I truly have a great deal of affection for Helenya and is my fav character in the game so far. But it's the right thing to do. Anyways, it's been about 5 weeks or so since i made this vow and no further has come of it. She's still in my room asking me to fk her and she's hot etc. Am I missing something to complete this? Or is this a later random event or not implemented yet or what.
END SPOILER

Once again - love this game. I play D&D every week with my friends, and this is a great blend of that and erotic fun. I told my D&D friends about this game after last night's game. I shared it with them and encouraged they support on Patreon too if they like it as much as I do.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
HAHA - nevermind. If I were just a little more patient - About 2 more weeks past after my previous post and the event occurred to free her. Now I miss her.

Need the room to get filled again with another hottie. I want my wife back now!!!! That was partly why I knew it was the right thing to do to do right by her.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay - I keep getting the "HINT" in castle-build mode that "I'm at capacity of (race) soldiers" and that I should perhaps put them in the field. I must be spending a ton on troops cuz my income is never going up.

How do I "put them in the field" other than a few times I've found a mine to send 5 soldiers. I have 60/60 equipped orcs and a total military size of 735 (I'm in week 41).

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
SPOILER
But one thing I am wondering about - I recently agreed w/ Heleyna to help her escape. I'm sure keeping her would be more fun, but raise my corruption (i'm trying my first play-through play that he is as good and not corrupted as possible - to be challenging); I have to say that was hard - cuz as the player I truly have a great deal of affection for Helenya and is my fav character in the game so far. But it's the right thing to do.
Keep her, she's way better than Alexia. Perfect replacement if we choose feudalism route and make Rowan a lord. Snag up Delane in the future too.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Alexia is only good when Rowan and her are with Greyhide, lol, but that is only because of Greyhide.

She's insufferable outside of that. Andras can keep her in my non-Greyhide romance playthroughs, as far as I am concerned!

Heleyna is the true waifu.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I've finally figured out why the NTR in this game doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's because I don't give a damn about Alexia. Helayna best waifu and it's not even a contest.
Now now, don't be too mean...

The only thing I like about Alexia is her red hair. Besides that... well... I'd rather be butt-fucked by Andras than listen to any more of her crap.

"You're fucking your student?!" Alexia says after you bring Helayna to your room.

Bitch please, would you rather she get raped by a horde of orcs? can you honestly say that shit, and then summon up the nerve to leave your husbands room for Andras... because he fucked someone else... just so that Helayna wouldn't get raped? Frankly my dear, you can go fuck yourself. Let Andras deal with your bullshit.

Personally, I think Rowan should have said something along those lines at that moment... because God-damn I would be pissed if it was me.

Seriously, the only thing saving this marriage is Greyhide. Greyhide is fucking awesome.

Edit: Somehow, she reminds me of Lori from the Walking dead, though I'm not sure why.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Personally I'm all for a Rowan x Alexia x Greyhide romance... but I totally agree with what you say.

A Goblin harem will certainly be in one of my playthroughs. I have a thing for short stacks!
Incase definitely changed my mind so I get you.

I don't understand the hate on Alexia tho .

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Incase definitely changed my mind so I get you.

I don't understand the hate on Alexia tho .
Oh boy do I know... Incase is a magician. She introduced me to traps... and thus lead me to realize that I am bisexual!

I don't necessarily hate Alexia... the problem is that her character tends to get on my nerves at certain points in the story, which gets me riled up and pissy. I personally think there could be a little bit more characterization done for her would clear that problem, or at least alleviate it.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Oh boy do I know... Incase is a magician. She introduced me to traps... and thus lead me to realize that I am bisexual!

I don't necessarily hate Alexia... the problem is that her character tends to get on my nerves at certain points in the story, which gets me riled up and pissy. I personally think there could be a little bit more characterization done for her would clear that problem, or at least alleviate it.
HOLD THE FLIP DOWN. INCASE IS A SHE ?!!!!
I am going to take a day or 20 to absorb this. More to the point she(?) did indeed a number on my sexuality, her trap are legendary.

I tend to not get riled up, I feel most of her content is tied to a route I don't play or is not finished so I am waiting for more.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes