TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
For Alexia x Wulump and Andras, you have to claim Helayna and not aid her when she asks about escaping. Eventually she will escape, then you go for the investigation and out Alexia to Andras.

Aug 26, 2016
I still want to be able to have Rowan punish Alexia using Wulump and then take advantage of her afterwards. This game needs content like that, really helps drive home the whole being a villain thing.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Alexia is the MC's last tether to decency/love. He's killed his mentor, he's betrayed his kingdom, all he has left is protecting Alexia as well as he can, against enemies far superior to him (magic, deviousness, amorality), even if that means letting Andras sodomize her so they can both dream of being together again.

We all know how this story (generally) ends. The MC doesn't survive until the twins are gone and revert to being a good guy. He is forever changed by the things he thought he was doing for the right reasons.

We're really just playing until his mind breaks where he can't deny sucking off Andras (and maybe liking it) and giving Alexia to the Orc army to raise morale before a battle against humanity.

IMO, this is the story of Rowan's slow but inevitable corruption.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Alexia is the MC's last tether to decency/love. He's killed his mentor, he's betrayed his kingdom, all he has left is protecting Alexia as well as he can, against enemies far superior to him (magic, deviousness, amorality), even if that means letting Andras sodomize her so they can both dream of being together again.
Meh, my Rowan is with Helayna. Alexia can be Andra's cumdump.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So how far has this come?
The last scene I saw was Alexia x Andras and the weird threesome betwen Rowan x Alexia and the other futa chick.

And does anybody has a save (in case there is a gallery or a convenient point in time to "jump in" so I dont have to play it from the start again?

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone know how to get alexia_training comdition? It is required for lot of events, and i cant find a way to unlock it

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Ulcro gifts should be available through the raid events.
Next update will see some general improvements to the Orciad plotline, to make it flow a bit better. The focus this month was on getting the major plotlines wrapped up.

A reasonable complaint. The skill system in general is being looked upon, since it can be a bit... Obnoxious at times.
First of all, thank you for your answers! I remember that do to time constraints you can't bug test new staff so i thought it would be passable to report what is not working for simple users like me.

Anyways after successfully finishing all the 3 Orchiad quest lines. I can say the guy who come up with idea to allow 3 different ways to fuck up Delane deserve a medal. Its always nice to have choices! Ulcro plot line indeed look the most belivable development of Delane personality in her circumstances. I'm slightly worried that with all this branching quest lines and resulting outcomes it will be harder to move plot further. We will see.

CG's for this month was okayish. Sommelie new work looks less polished then his previous month work on Helena. Probably because the previous month work was so perfect on the contrast this month Alexia VS Andras scene feels rushed. May be he has less experience with sex scenes or time constrains. I have some nice examples of hentai art he can draw inspiration from. :closedeyesmile:
And ye a plea. Delane looks so clean in her captivity. Hope when Cg's with her will be commissioned we will see some tattoos and piercing on her. After all Orcs fuck toys should have some abuse!

P.S. Also learning new words... "inhibition" , someone putting his university degree to good use here.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I'm afraid you will be searching forever. True honesty is like true justice, a wonderful concept, but unattainable.
It's easy to hide behind absolute and say they are unattainable. The truth is that as far as human society goes justice is always a compromise or rather a balance between factors. It's hard, it's painful sometime and it's never the same but you can reach it.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a place to find an in depth guide to take you step by step? Game ends quickly for me because I have no idea of where to go or what to do. Not much direction given in this game.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
I'm afraid you will be searching forever. True honesty is like true justice, a wonderful concept, but unattainable.
true Honesty is not unattainable its not like absolute justice.

true honesty just has to be divided into subjective tue honesty and objective honesty because stating facts is objective true honesty because it is blendable with truth itself (objective truth).

if we are in a room and you ask me what color the yellow cup has and i say yellow, that is honesty and truth.
but if you were to ask me what i think of a certain ''subject'' then im displaying subjective honesty

but i see you ppl are rly smart (i couldve just fucked up what message i wanted to convey big time)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
You can't have any sort of genuine honesty with others if you can't be honest with yourself, and most people in our highly conditioned societies, aren't capable of deep introspection and self-honesty.

It is a rare man (or woman) who really knows themselves. Their darkness, their weaknesses, their hidden strengths.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
As much as I'd love to get into a deep philosophical discussion about truth, honesty, an justice and our varying opinions on them, this is a forum for discussing Seeds of Chaos. I would suggest that if we want to continue we move the discussion elsewhere.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes