aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Has the Patreon not updated since 28 feb or is mine just borked?
It hasn't been updated since February 28th, but that's normal. The updates happen mostly during the second halves of each month - when the artwork is ready and can be shown to patrons.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
What does the non-ntr option do? I feel like a great deal of scenes would fall under that category. So does it just remove a lot of interactions?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
What does the non-ntr option do? I feel like a great deal of scenes would fall under that category. So does it just remove a lot of interactions?
I think it only removes options relative to the MC wife but I never tested it before so I may be very wrong.

Reactions: CellSunz

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
when in the game do you get the spells, im like 35 weeks in and theres no sign. Is it something to do with the chamber?
What spells do you mean? Alexia can learn a bit of magic from working in the library, those are just random events that can trigger any week you put her to work there; Rowan doesn't learn any spells.

If you mean the body transformation/fertility magic events, those spells are cast by Naseem, the bloke in the basement under the library.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
How do we figure out relationship stats? It seems there are different things like Alexia's loyalty to Andras or hate between Alexia and Rowan. Anyone know what the starting point is and if choices related to those relationships add a +1 or -1? On some guides it says that certain events/scenes require a certain number like +4 loyalty or whatever. But I want to figure out the actual numbers unless the game already gives that info and I am blind.
All the main characters in the game but Rowan are defined as actors who have relation scores towards Rowan (but not to each other). Relation scores with Alexia, Clionha, X'Zaratl, Fey, Cla-Min, Draith, Skordred, Jezera and Andras are currently active and affected by your choices in the game (the number varies between +/- 1-20 in most cases). You should get a message every time your relation variable changes with any actor (strangely I don't remember those, but it's been some time I played SoC). You have 70 relation points with Alexia and 0 with anyone else at the start.

That being said - only Alexia's relation score seems to have any impact on the gameplay right now. It mostly affects dialogues and some events/scenes are available only if you have more or less relation points than X with Alexia (often combined with other variables).

In addition to that Andras and Jezera have influence scores towards Alexia. They are pretty similar to relation ones (sometimes even mixed up in comments), maybe a bit more in the lewd side. X'Zaratl has influence scores towards both spouses. You can also let Alexia to become Andras or Jezera obedient which opens more content with the corresponding twin (but restricts content with the other and Rowan). Influences start with 0.

There's also a ton of boolean ("story") variables determining if something happened or not that sometimes have something to do with relationships between Rowan and/or actors (the whole Greyhide or Shaya line for example).

You have to enable console (manually or with UnRen) to see those variables.

NB! This info is based on 0.4.02 update and therefore can be outdated as I haven't played/checked the code lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: CellSunz

Kak_yowin

Mar 16, 2024
Heyy guys ... So a while ago i noticed someone here saying that playing Seeds Of Chaos via Joiplay is the best way to experience it on Android (it was the first time I've ever heard of Joiplay) and so i went and downloaded it coupled with v0.4.03 pc version of the game and tried launching it .. it told me i needed Ren'py plugin and so I download it.. launch the game again and it opens Ren'py plugin with a loading screen for few seconds then it suddenly shut directing me again to the joiplay home screen... I tried different version of Joiplay and Ren'py but no luck, any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Tanker

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Heyy guys ... So a while ago i noticed someone here saying that playing Seeds Of Chaos via Joiplay is the best way to experience it on Android (it was the first time I've ever heard of Joiplay) and so i went and downloaded it coupled with v0.4.03 pc version of the game and tried launching it .. it told me i needed Ren'py plugin and so I download it.. launch the game again and it opens Ren'py plugin with a loading screen for few seconds then it suddenly shut directing me again to the joiplay home screen... I tried different version of Joiplay and Ren'py but no luck, any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?
Try the compressed version of the game that might do it.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
what different it make? Unless i can re-back the dialogue and choices, sure

uuoooghh9

Jun 27, 2021
does anyone know how to pass week 22, i got 500 gold and conquer the raeve keep fortress, explore all raeve keep area. except one drider nest there

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
does anyone know how to pass week 22, i got 500 gold and conquer the raeve keep fortress, explore all raeve keep area. except one drider nest there
Do you still die when you reach week 22? And I belive the 500 gold you need is from the treasury and not from Rowan money so make sure of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: uuoooghh9

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is 500 treasury still a requirement? Holy cow I don't remember the very game I'm balancing.

Anyway if you take Raeve before week 22 it should be fine. Show me your save.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Don't know if it will help but what I did has install JoiPlay-1.20.023-patreon-release_120015.apk and RenPyPlugin-8.0.3_7.5.3_009-patreon-release_120208.apk (latest versions available when I played it) and then I downloaded seeds-of-chaos-0.4.03-pc-compressed for windows after that I just selected the .exe and that's it.

When I said this way to play the game has the best way to experience it was only because of how accessible the shortkeys are nothing else, don't know maybe you can use the console commands on it you while you play on JoyPlay too but I never messed with that before so it's probably not even possible.

Last edited:

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
Is anyone else getting a bug where no matter what event you select, you're directed to a screen of an orc barrack, with the text from that scene superimposed with the text from the selected event? I'm on Mac OSX.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is anyone else getting a bug where no matter what event you select, you're directed to a screen of an orc barrack, with the text from that scene superimposed with the text from the selected event? I'm on Mac OSX.
Load a earlier save, we're aware of this error, the programmer is on it.

Reactions: silvermoon111

ballsencider

Jun 28, 2023
What spells do you mean? Alexia can learn a bit of magic from working in the library, those are just random events that can trigger any week you put her to work there; Rowan doesn't learn any spells.

If you mean the body transformation/fertility magic events, those spells are cast by Naseem, the bloke in the basement under the library.
Yeah I've seen all of those, I've just seen people talking about a petrification spell and was wondering where/when that happens

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I wonder, where can I find all cut content and old drawnings? I mean, I watch it on rule34 and there are some scenes what I didn't see in game.
Then just google Seeds of Chaos CGI gallery, you will probably find them on places like e-hentai or hitomi.la, you may want to check the version of the gallery since some scenes had been reworked and are a little different now.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes