dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I'm very late to the party here, but they're saying they need 2 more games for the full "Rowan eventually builds up enough influence to turn the tables" story? Seems like an excuse to me. Also, if we ever get to the future games, I'd expect the inflection point to get pushed further and further back, as the humiliation/powerlessness of Rowan is what the devs and a majority of the userbase are here for. It's what the crowd wants, and why would the devs risk upsetting their core base? So the "Rowan flips the script" arc is going to be rushed and compressed in the final parts of the story regardless of whether it takes another 2 games, or is crammed into the end of this one.

After years of dealing with the "seeds of cuckoldry" memes from anti-NTR people who stumbled across this game and were angry at what they saw, the game's audience has finally self-selected to an appropriate equilibrium. Why bother keeping up the pretense that the tide will turn? Or is the long-ranging (unfulfilled) promise that Rowan will have his day a part of the experience?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So the "Rowan flips the script" arc is going to be rushed and compressed in the final parts of the story regardless of whether it takes another 2 games, or is crammed into the end of this one.
That seems pretty certain, yeah.
Not what I was hoping for and definitely not what the game was originally advertised as, but it's been quite obvious for a few years now that this is the most likely outcome.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I didn't get to work as much on as Astarte as I should've this week.

But I don't mind the trashtalk today. I was replaying the game from scratch to see if the events trigger properly, and it struck how massive it got over the years. Yeah, shame it doesn't go faster, but it's a fantastic piece of erotic storytelling, and I'm looking forward to how the finished product will look. Astarte and goblins will be my god damn crown jewels.

Anyway, good talk, peace.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I didn't get to work as much on as Astarte as I should've this week.

But I don't mind the trashtalk today. I was replaying the game from scratch to see if the events trigger properly, and it struck how massive it got over the years. Yeah, shame it doesn't go faster, but it's a fantastic piece of erotic storytelling, and I'm looking forward to how the finished product will look. Astarte and goblins will be my god damn crown jewels.

Anyway, good talk, peace.
Speaking of goblins, did Che'Lin make it into this release, or did she get pushed back to May? Didn't see any mention of her in the release notes.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Okay so random question:
How old are the main humans?
Rowan is 33 I think right?
Alexia is probably 33-30.
Helyana is late 20s?
Delane is mid 20s?
Only age I know for sure other than Rowan is Juliet who's stated to be 18 on the dot (hehe yea bwoi)

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
I looked into the scene replay and found that the number of scenes in the new patch has become even smaller. Am I stupid, or how does it work now?

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes