Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
It's fine if the player can choose to see gay content if that's your preference, no judgement.

But spare us the woke crap. If a hetero viewer is seeking straight content then leave the subtle gay stuff out of those scenes.
Dude, you literally whine about gay content, which the game wisely asks you to SKIP or REMOVE COMPLETELY every time.
I have no idea what your problem is. But thise yelling look pathetic.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Rein
Last Helayna event has an error between visuals and writing.
Writer clearly intended for it to be a double ass penetration.
View attachment 3502577

And illustration give us ass and cunt.
View attachment 3502579
P.S. Plox make double ASS!!!!1 :HideThePain:
Vag and Anal works better imho. But that's just my opinion haha
As someone who loves Helyana and mind control, this is HOT! But I've not gotten to it, I see Alexia is seeing it, so its not the orc orgy at the fall of her city right? Can you give me the context of what's going on here?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Vag and Anal works better imho. But that's just my opinion haha
As someone who loves Helyana and mind control, this is HOT! But I've not gotten to it, I see Alexia is seeing it, so its not the orc orgy at the fall of her city right? Can you give me the context of what's going on here?
Well i hoped they will just add additional cg with anal as well :Kappa:
Win win situation so to say!

You can easily access it.
If you throw Helayna to the wolfs, then will be dinner with twins (when andras fuck her) after a few weeks this event will trigger.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Well i hoped they will just add additional cg with anal as well :Kappa:
Win win situation so to say!

You can easily access it.
If you throw Helayna to the wolfs, then will be dinner with twins (when andras fuck her) after a few weeks this event will trigger.
Ah, thanks! Guess it was added, last time I played after dinner she was released by Alexia fairly quickly.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I mean, he talks like a teenager, looks like a teenager, acts like a teenager. It’s not difficult for me to imagine that he is 18-20, or 22.
But 33? No, he definitely doesn’t look like a grown man.
Well, at that time, people died young and being a commoner, even more so, being a war veteran, I would estimate at most about 23-25.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.04 Dev] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How did yall see gay content?
My MC havent got pegged yet and i hope it wont happen lol
Even if it does, no big deal, who cares, its just a game.
Tbh this game is fine imo, gay stuff doesnt get forced unlike some movies and new shows out there, its full of politics and agendas.
When i go to Reddit and tell this i summon a bunch of lgtv californians with dyed hairs and piercings barking at me.

Also am i the only one waiting this game to be completed before playing. I lost all my progress so i dont bother playing again

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.04 Dev] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
whats new? anything major? I finished game few months ago and it wasnt much content here

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
Feels good knowing my very existence is at the forefront of every single slavic and third world mind on the face of the planet. I hope Halliburton bombs somebody soon so the remnants of the Anglosphere remember that a naked guy eating cheese and marmalade in his bedroom runs this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: claralover
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes